Don't worry

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously…

After a few seconds through the kiss, you pulled away and started staring at the sky which was now filled with white, shining crystals.

================================================

Suddenly something hit your head and you remembered something you shouldn’t have.

What have I done? You thought after snapping back to reality.

“I-I can’t do this” you whispered, stood up, and were about to leave when Jinyoung grabbed your wrist, preventing you from going any farther.

“Why?” he asked, trying to look into your eyes.

“Because… I-I just can’t.” you looked away.

“Look at me” he held your chin up, making you to face him.

“I know everything…” he looked into your eyes.

“What do you know? Huh?” you looked into his eyes.

“You know nothing!” you added and looked away.

“Trust me… I know everything. I know all about what you’re going through, I know the reason why you’re suffering, I know the reason behind your pain, your faint smiles, trying to pretend everything is ok.” He said in a high tone.

“…” you were left speechless.

All you could do at that moment was to stare at him.

“It’s ok with me… don’t worry” he said trying to persuade you.

“What do you mean it’s ok with you? How do you even know? Why do you wanna waste your time on me anyway when there are many other girls who dream of being your girlfriend and they’re even way prettier me, healthier than me? I’m dying anyway! Why do you wanna ruin your own life because of me?” you said with a tear rolling down your eyes.

“I don’t even know how long I'm gonna live… I don’t think I'm gonna be able to survive for more than 3 months, maybe even less!” you added with another tear rolling down your eye.

Jinyoung couldn’t do anything but pull you into his arms.

“Nothing’s gonna happen, don’t worry” he whispered, he knew that he couldn’t change anything.

“How can I trust you not to leave me alone like Him Chan did?” you asked.

“I’ll prove it to you” he answered with a heart melting smile.

“How?” you pulled away from the hug.

“How about tomorrow? I’ll treat you to dinner” he asked, desperately waiting for you to say yes.

“Jinyoung… you’re the one who’s gonna get hurt… please don’t do this… for your own good.” You pleaded.

“But I think this is what’s best for me, to spend time with the one and only hard headed Mi Young!” he smiled.

“But…” Something deep inside you, was telling you that this was really wrong. You really didn’t want to let him get involved in all your problems. You didn’t want him to be heartbroken if you leave, and most important of all, you didn’t want him to get attached to you.

“No buts, now let’s go inside or we’ll freeze to death!” he said and started dragging you inside.

You went inside and pretended like nothing had ever happened between the two of you.

You sat by the table, simply bored because you didn’t have anything to do. Your eyes wandered around until it fell on Chanyeol. He was sitting alone on the couch, his chin resting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter