A day with...

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Previously*

Kai and Chanyeol came to the back yard where you and Baekhyun were, and invited you to their sisters’ surprise party.

======================================================================

(A/N: the first bit is about what happened to jinyoung after leaving the nurse’s office.)

*I wish I could help her.* jinyoung thought as he exited the nurse’s office. He brushed his hand through his hair as he leaned against the wall. *what can I possibly do for her?* he thought. He thought for a while… *I should help her forget about it. If she keeps on thinking about it, she would probably become more depressed than she already is. Though she doesn’t show it, but it’s obvious that she’s depressed. I promise I’ll make you forget about it Jung Mi Young.* he thought and started walking toward the classroom.

He entered the class and sat in his spot. Because he helped you, the teacher told him that he didn’t need to stay for detention. After about 30 minutes, the bell rang and B1A4 came out of the class together.

“Hyung, what was wrong with Mi Young?  Why did that happen to her?” asked Sandeul. “It was nothing important. The nurse said that it was because of stress.” Jinyoung didn’t say the truth. “Ah thank God~! I thought something awful happened.” Sandeul sighed in relief. “So where is she right now?” asked Baro.

“Well I honestly don’t know. Perhaps she is still in the nurse’s office.” Jinyoung stated. “Let’s go look for her.” Gongchan suggested. “Good idea! We shouldn’t leave her alone.” CNU said. While Baro went to search the backyard, they all made their way toward the nurse’s room. They entered the room but you weren’t there. “Where is she?” asked Gongchan. “I guess she’s having fun with sunbaes.” CNU said. ”yeah probably she is hanging out with Chanyeol sunbae.” Jinyoung said.

Then Baro arrived panting heavily. “She… is… in the back yard… with Baekhyun sunbae” he said in between his panting “So now that we know she is alright, let’s go to the cafeteria to grab some coffee.” Gongchan suggested. “Yep let’s go~!”Baro said and they all trailed behind him.

*why the heck is Jinyoung acting differently after last break? He is acting weird.* CNU thought as he followed the others.

(Back to where Mi Young is)

After chatting with Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai, the bell rang and you had art classes, which meant that you weren’t in the same class as any of the B1A4 members.

You went in the art room and settled your stuff on the table. After the teacher arrived, he told you to paint something from your imagination.

You started with a yellow base, and then you gave it a black background. You painted a picture of a girl with black hair that hung low, covering half of her face; her lips were as red as blood and she was wearing a black torn dress; she was crying blood, with one hand clinging onto her own chest.

You didn’t even realize but once you were done, you were there totally alone. Everyone had left. You took a look at your wristwatch and you realized that it was already 6:35 p.m. you gathered your stuff, and cleaned up the whole art room. When you were done, you swung your bag on your shoulder and started walking in the corridor. You were passing different classes when you saw that there was someone sitting in the chemistry class with his face buried in his hands. He was probably taking a nap.

You went into the classroom. You took a few steps toward the boy, and examined his possessions to see if you knew him or not. You then spotted his colorful pencil case. *who else would have such a colorful pencil case?* you chuckled.

 You took the pencil case to take a look at the characters that were printed on it. You starred at it for a while but before you could put it back, you fingers locked up and the pencil case dropped from your hands to the solid ground.

 “WAH~ who is it?! W-what the heck?!?!” Sehun shouted. Your mouth fell open and your eyes widened. You covered your mouth with your hands. “I-I'm sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you up.” You said with an apologetic tone. *please don’t get mad. Please don’t get mad. Please don’t get mad.* you pleaded him in your thoughts but didn’t say it out loud. “Oh it’s you?” Sehun asked very calmly as he rubbed his eyes. You sighed in relief “What are you doing here? It’s already been 3 hours since the bell rang.” You said. “Well… ilwoo asked me to take you home since he had to do something urgent. I was waiting for you. What the heck were you doin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter