Only One

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jinyoung left, you finally started looking around your home to see if you could find anyone.

“Ilwoo, are you there?” you shouted out to be replied to by silence.

You then put your school bag on the sofa and headed straight to the kitchen. You took your pills out of the cabinet and started staring at them. You then sighed deeply.

“Why should I even take these pills?” you asked yourself and took the pills in one gulp. Now it was time for your injection.

You took the siring out of the plastic-bag and placed it on the table. After taking off your blazer, you rolled up your sleeve, revealing the part of your skin that remained scared and dotted after all the injections you’ve had so far.

After preparing the siring, you injected the medicine into your arm with a sigh. You then threw the syringe on the ground harshly, screaming loudly. You were sick of all of those medicines and all the doctors. You were tired of it to the point that you thought dying would be much easier than doing all of these just for the sake of having a decent life.

You opened the medicine container, throwing the pills onto the ground. You were going out of your mind. After that, you headed straight to the bathroom. You looked around the bathroom in search for the cutter until you finally found it. You took a look in the mirror as a tear slid down your cheek.

“You would like to date me my . . .” you whispered and shifted your gaze back to the cutter.

“This will be all over now . . . I won’t have to suffer anymore,” you said as another tear escaped your eye.

You then stretched out your hand and prepared to cut yourself when a thousand thoughts rushed to your brain.

What would mom and dad think about this? What about Ilwoo? It was hard for them to lose Hyungseok . . . How would they feel if they lost me as well? You thought as your grip on the cutter loosened up.

“I can’t do this . . .” you whispered as the cutter fell from your hand and onto the cool ground.

You then went into your room and locked the door behind you. You sat in a corner, hugging your knees to your chest as tears already blocked your vision.

Meanwhile . . .

“Hyung, I’m tired . . . can we go back?” D.O asked Ilwoo as he threw his weight on the bench after a long basketball session.

“Yeah, we can go now. And besides, I can’t leave Mi Young alone for a long period of time or she’ll do something stupid,” Ilwoo said and swung a towel around his neck.

After they all took a quick shower at the gym, they headed straight to your house.

Ilwoo rang the bell several times but since you knew that he had an extra key, you didn’t bother to go open the door for him.

“Didn’t you say she was home already?” Baekhyun raised a brow at Ilwoo.

“Well, that’s what I thought . . . maybe she’s listening to music or something,” Ilwoo said as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter