Randomly Crying

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day when the bell rang, you received a text from your brother saying that he couldn’t walk you home and that you’d be walking back alone.

You sighed when you saw his text and swung your bag across your shoulder. After standing next to the school gates for a while, talking to your friends, you decided to leave. You put on your earphones and said your goodbyes to your friend. When done, you started your way back home.

You were almost out of sight when someone started tapping on your shoulder. You jumped and turned your head toward the person.

“What the- Jinyoung?” you took off one of your earphones and looked at him, startled. “What are you doing here?” you asked.

“What were you thinking to yourself?!” he shouted.

“What’re you talking about?” you raised a brow at him, confused.

“Why are you walking home alone? Don’t you think it’s dangerous?” he said as he continued panting heavily.

“What’s wrong with you?” you gave him a confused look. “I spilled my drink on you and now you’re here because a girl can’t simply walk back home on her own?” you asked with furrowed eyebrows.

“I'm sorry I saw some guys walking after you looking really suspicious and thought you needed help. I guess you’re safe on your own then,” he said and rolled his eyes sarcastically, walking away.

“Wait!” you grabbed his hand to prevent him from leaving. “What now?” he raised a brow at you.

“Well . . . I'm sorry,” you hung your head low. “You can stay . . .” you scratched your head awkwardly.

“Fine,” he said and started walking with you.

“I'm actually glad you’re here,” you said with a smile. He just scoffed and shook his head.

“You’re bipolar,” he shook his head with a smile.

“I’ll take that as a complement,” you said and rolled your eyes. You then continued walking toward your house. The sky was cloudy so minutes later, it started raining.

You took a deep breath and closed your eyes. “I love this,” you said with a smile. “What? The rain?” he raised a brow at you. You just nodded with a smile.

“I'm not a fan of rainy days,” he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter