The Secret Booklet

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*previously*

Under the surgery date post it, there was a writing saying ‘my birthday!’ designed with different colored pens.

He squeezed the notebook in his hand with a frown on his face. Then the door suddenly burst open and you stepped inside.

===========================================================

(A\N: in order not to get confused while reading this chapter, you have to take a look at ‘chapter 3’ cuz it’s related to this chapter. You might be asking why, well the reason is that the chapter has been edited and a new scene has been added which is related to this chap.^^ anyway, have fun reading.)

He quickly closed the notebook and started staring at the designs on the cover of it.

The clothes dropped from your hands when you saw him holding your notebook.

“Did you design this by yourself?” he asked, taking a few looks at the cover.

“Hmm yes…” you scratched your head.

“Oh can I see inside it?” Jinyoung asked, pretending like he hadn’t seen it yet.

“No please don’t open it.” You grabbed the notebook nervously and put it in your drawer.

You then took the clothes you dropped on the ground a minute ago.

“Here, change into these, before you get sick because of me.” You stretched your hands in front of him so he could take the clothes from you.

“One second…” he said as he reached for the lower edge of his shirt and pulled it off.

You just stood there, staring at him awkwardly.

He then took the dry shirt and pulled it over his head.

“Thanks, I was freezing!” he said after he finished wearing the shirt.

“Hmm no problem, I’ll get changed in Ilwoo’s room until you get done changing here.” you scratched your head, took some clothes from the wardrobe and exited the room without a word.

That went well

You shook your head with a sigh and entered Ilwoo’s bedroom.

After changing into warm clothes, you took your wet clothes to the laundry basket downstairs and headed to your room.

You knocked on the door and stepped inside.

Jinyoung was folding his wet clothes.

“Do you have a plastic bag?” he asked.

“Yeah lemme get you one.” You said and headed to the bathroom to bring him one.

“Ok what should we do now?” he asked after putting his wet clothes in the plastic bag.

“Hmm I don’t know.” You said as you sat on the edge of your bed.

“Do we have any assignments for Monday?” Jinyoung asked.

“Yeah… I think we have some geometry homework that we have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter