A Mistake

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*previously*

“So~… next week is valentines… I was wondering who would be the lucky person to receive chocolate from you.” Chanyeol came toward the piano. “Ahh that! Should I tell you?” you asked with a suspicious smile. And he just nodded with a goofy smile on. “The lucky person is…” you thought for a while.

==============================================================

You were about to crack up that second. “The lucky person is Santa clause!” you said cheerfully then started cracking up. Chanyeol just blinked, with a blank face. 

“What’s so funny?” he asked totally clueless. “Ha ha Chanyeol you’re an awful calendar. What day is today?” you asked. “Hmm… Tuesday?” he asked. “Ha ha dude you ! Today is Thursday.” You patted his back and started laughing again.

“But next week is valentines right?” he asked with sparkling eyes. “You don’t have a girlfriend do you?” you asked, trying hard not to crack up. “Why?” he answered your question with another one. “Because you don’t even know when valentine is! There are still 2½ months left until valentines.” You ruffled his hair, and he still stared at you with a blank expression. “How can you forget about Christmas?” you asked dreamily. “What?” he asked still clueless of what you meant.

“Next week is Christmas not valentines, Chanyeol.” you started laughing. “Hey it’s not funny! It’s not my fault if I at this!” he punched your arm and pouted and you just sat there laughing.

“It’s ok~ don’t get sad giant elf~!” you patted his head and stood up. “Hey-““ok fine I won’t call you that again giant elf. Oops!” you cut him off and covered your mouth. That same second the bell rang and you two did your special handshake that you two made long ago before you even left Korea to go to Turkey. When done, you ran out of the music room and made your way toward the biology lab.

You had already done your assignment with hangyul last week when he came over to your house. He was really scared of you because of what you did to him. So during the assignment, he wouldn’t dare even talk so he just sat there, leaving you to do all the work.

You entered the bio lab and took the free seat next to this random girl. Your assignment was due that day, but hangyul was nowhere to be in sight. All students went and handed their researches to the teacher except for you, since hangyul still didn’t get his in the class. Now it was your turn to go hand in the assignment.

“Jung Mi Young and Lee Hangyul, come hand in your assignments.” The teacher called. ”hey! Where is hangyul?” the girl beside you whispered. “I don’t know. He is nowhere to be seen.” You whispered back as you stood up. You went and explained the teacher about your research and handed in your assignment. The teacher told you that it was ok, and that it didn’t have any effluence on your mark because it was hangyul who didn’t come.

After a while, the bell rang and the class was over, so students started storming out of the classrooms.

 Everyone was quite busy. Jinyoung had to show a new student around the school, CNU had to help Baro on some math problems, and Sandeul and Gongchan had to help each other out with chemistry since they had a test that day. Instead of hanging out with ilwoo and his friends, you decided to go to the rooftop to enjoy some peaceful time alone.

You entered the rooftop. You remembered that the last time you went to the rooftop, you where crying because of jinyoung calling you a in front of everybody. *hah such a weakling I was* you thought as you gave out a laugh.

Now that you came to think about it, you had always tried to understand him and put yourself in his shoes. You also understood that jinyoung didn’t dislike you from the beginning. He just couldn’t trust you and that was the reason he was acting mean and selfish. But you were glad that he trusts you as a friend now.

From the time you came to Korea you had changed a lot. You had become more stubborn; less girly; less depressed; stronger and you had finally come to believe in yourself, all thanks to your awesome friends.

A smile appeared on your face.

“I don’t know what I would’ve done if they weren’t with me.” You said to yourself as you smiled.

“Awww~ how touching. But guess what, they aren’t here right now! It’s just the two of us and no one else.” He smirked. You turned around to see who it was…

 

“h-ha-ha-“”It’s called hangyul” he cut you off with a smirk planted on his lips.  “What are you doing here? Why didn’t you come during class? The assign-“”I don’t give a about the assignment.” He cut you off once more as he took a step toward you. “I-I thought you won’t get near me anymore.” You said. You were scared like hell, but he just stood there with a smirk on his lips. “Well lemme tell you something… I’m quite good at playing roles… Now that we’re alone, I think I can finally take my revenge from you. I was in the hospital for 3 days just because of you!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter