OLD FRIEND’S HELP

Love and Dream

 

Restaurant…

Taeyeon is sitting in a restaurant right now. Meanwhile, Victoria has to go back to the office because she forgets to bring her bag with her.

 

“Excuse me, Miss. Do you have a tuna sandwich?”

“Tuna? No, this one is the last one and this has been order by that girl.” The Ahjumma, who is the owner of the restaurant, pointed at Taeyeon.

“Ah, okay. I beg her to get it to me then.”

 

Kyuhyun walks to Taeyeon’s table. He smile when he knows who’s that girl.

 

“Taeyeon.” He said.

“Ah, old friend.” She said.

“What do you do in here? I thought that you already back to the dorm.” Kyuhyun is taking a sit too.

“No, I just want to hang out sometime.” Taeyeon lied to him.

“Don’t ever lie to me, old friend!” He said.

“I guess I am not a good liar, right?” Taeyeon said while smiling to him. She wants to let out her nervous by drinking her cola.

“So tell me where did you go after you left our after party?”

 

She doesn’t want to tell him the truth because she has promised Mr. Kim. But she can’t lie to Kyuhyun too. Besides, he is her best friend and she needs someone she trust to share her problem.

 

“So what is your decision?” He asked.

“I agree with Mr. Park. Don’t you think I make a right decision?”

“I can’t say if it’s right or not.”

“Me too. But I think I have to do this, old friend. I think I have suffered because of them for months so I think I need to revenge them no matter what the risk will.”

“Yeah, it’s up to you, old friend. But old friend, I think you will regret it someday.” He said.

“What do you mean?”

“I think you will know that love is more important than revenge.”

“Love? My love is the one that I want to revenge to.”

“No, just admit it, old friend. You love Leeteuk hyung.”

“What?” She can’t believe what she heard just now. She shook her head and smile.

“Maybe you don’t realize it now. I always know that love will come lately like in my case. Anyway, old friend, thank you for making hyung agree with me and Seohyun relationship. If it’s not because of you, I don’t think he will ever agree in our relationship.”

“It’s not because of me, old friend. I think he just agree with it on the first place but then he rejected it because of his past relationship with your older sister.”

“I know. But I never thought that he will agree just by your words.”

 

She smiled. Then she continue to eat. After a second, she start to talk again.

 

“Old friend, you are my best friend, right?”

“Of course I am.”

“I want you to help me pack my stuff from the dorm.”

“Okay. Then when will you spend your night?”

“Victoria Unni’e house.”

“Okay. Then I will send your stuff to that place. Where is the address?”

“No, you just need to send it to here. I will wait for you in this restaurant. And one more thing, old friend, please don’t ever tell anyone about this, okay?”

“I promise you, old friend."


PS:

Huh! I finally update. It just take few chapters left before the final chapter. I will finish it as soon as possible. Thank you for read it!And I really need your comment to support me! And if you have any questions about the fic, just ask me on my wall or as a comment. I really appreciate for anyone who have subscribed and read my story. Kamsahamida ^_^