MEET THE LEE

Love and Dream

Leeteuk asked Victoria to bring Taeyeon out of the room. He doesn’t want Taeyeon hear all his conversation. It doesn’t mean he doesn’t trust Taeyeon, but it’s just because it will cause a big war between him and his father.

 

“Do they always fight like that Unnie?” Taeyeon asked Victoria.

“Nope. It’s just their relationship already bad since long time ago.” Victoria said.

“Really? Why?”

“I think I’m not the right person to explain about this. I think he will explain to you later.”

“But I just want to know one thing, Victoria Unnie. Please answer it for me.”

“It depends on the question. So what is the question?”

“Why Leeteuk, I mean Leeteuk Oppa, hide this from his drama musical group?”

 

Victoria already wants to answer it, but she was interrupted by a group of people who suddenly come there.

 

“Unnie, is everything okay? I heard they’re arguing again?” a girl said.

 

She is really pretty. With a perfect white skin, a nice smile, the brown long hair, and the S-line, She is really a perfect girl.

 

“Calm down UEE.” Victoria said.

“So tell me, are they still fighting until now?” UEE can’t stop asking question.

“Yes. You know them well, right? Don’t worry they will end up like always okay?”

 

“So all of that fight is because of that girl?” another girl asked.

 

This girl is shorter than UEE, but she is cuter than her. She is really stylish with simple clothes like a tight shirt and short pants. The things that made her really fashionable are her accessories like white gold jewelry, the Louis Vitton bag, and jimmy shoes.

 

“Ah, Sunny. It’s normal for a boy to fight about a girl, especially his girlfriend.” Another man interrupted.

 

This man is really handsome. He is tall, white, and another perfect smile.

 

“Yes I know. I really want to meet her. I want to see a girl who made our oppa fight to ahjussi just to defend her.” UEE said.

 

“Actually, that girl is in here and she is standing next to Victoria right now.” Someone interrupted again. And this time, that person is known well by Taeyeon. It’s Leeteuk. He finally have finished his fight and come out from the office.

 

“So what did ahjussi tell you?”

“It’s okay now. Don’t worry Taeyeon. You’re still on the team.”

“You shouldn’t fight with your father because of me.”

“Taeyeon si, this is a normal talk between a dad and a son. Don’t worry, okay? Besides, it’s not because of you. It’s because my fault.”

 

Taeyeon suddenly hugs Leeteuk. Leeteuk surprise by her action. He doesn’t know what to do. But then he hugs her back.

 

“Miane, Leeteuk si. I really want to thank you to fight for me. I really don’t know where I will go if I left the group by now.”

“I know it. That’s why I convince abuji to make you stay.”

“Gumao. Really Gumao.”

 

They let over the hug. Leeteuk then change his attention to five people who standing behind Taeyeon.

 

“Oppa, koncahana?” Sunny asked.

“Konchana, Sunny. So why all of you come here? Miss me already huh?”

“We heard that you argued with ahjussi again. So we come here to find out what happened.”

“Don’t worry. Everything is okay now. I’ll explain to you later.”

“No. I want to hear it now, oppa.” Sunny said.

“Yeah, me too.” Uee added.

 

“Calm down, girls. I know you want to hear it soon. But first of all, please introduce us to this beautiful lady.” A handsome man interrupted them.

 

He is very tall. He has a beautiful smile that Taeyeon ever see in her life. The most important thing is that boy is really cool and handsome, with a nice attitude too.

 

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. She is Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon si. She is ‘that girl’.”

“Oh annyonghaseyo. My name is Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon si. I’m a newest member of the drama musical group.” Taeyeon smiles.

 

“Oh annyonghaseyo. I’m Lee Sun Kyu. But I’m usually called by Sunny. This is my cousins, Lee You Jin.”

“Yah. Sunny ahh… You introduce yourself as Sunny. But why didn’t you introduce me by my nickname too.” UEE protested.

“Please don’t argue to a little problem like that. Anyway, my name is Lee Dong Hae. I’m Yoo Jin’s big brother. And the one who standing beside me is Lee Sung Min. He is Lee Sun Kyu’s big brother.”

 

“Annyonghaseyo. My name is Taeyon, Kim Taeyeon si. It’s nice to meet you all.”

 

“Happier? Let’s go then, Taeyeon. We still have to buy something for Seohyun right?” Leeteuk suddenly remembered about their conversation last night.

 

“Yes, that’s right.”

“How about eat first? I’m starving right now.”

“Ah, you’re right. We didn’t eat breakfast, that’s why we are starving now.” Taeyeon feels her stomach sounded.

“I’ll come with you.” Uee screamed.

“Yeah, me too.” Sunny mentioned the same thing.

“I think all of us will go. Is it okay hyung?” Donghae asked.

 

Leeteuk sighs. He knows that they don’t want to eat the food, but they want to hear the gossip. But it’s impossible to reject them to come, so in the end all of them going to eat together.

 

Another update! I really wish that I can update another chapter soon.

But Gumao for the subcribers and the readers.  Hope you continue to read my story.

 

PS:

To kyuseo: Don't worry. It will be more of seokyu moment in my story. And it will be a special chapter about them too. kekeke... Thank to read anyway.