A Big Chance

Love and Dream

 

Taeyeon POV

I walk as fast as I can to his room. I see Victoria Unnie who still working at this late night. So I say hello to her before I get to the room.

 

“Annyonghaseyo, Unnie.” I bowed to her.

“Oh, Taeyeon si. Annyonghaseyo?”

“Unnie, what do you do in here this midnight? You should be in home at this time.”

“I know but I still have a job to do. Anyway, I see your drama musical today and it’s fascinating me so much. I never thought that you will do a good job as a new actress, Taeyeon si.” She turned the topic.

“Ah, kamsahamida Unnie. I never thought it by myself too. But after got all the lessons from acting, singing, and dancing for this pass two months, I think I have become an actress. But I am still not as good as you think. I just need to learn again.”

“Yes, maybe you are. But I think you already did a good job as a newborn actress.”

“Ah, thank you for your compliment once again Unnie. But may I come in? I need to see Mr. Park.” I said.

 

Victoria Unnie looks so confuse. I try to explain it to her, “I got a called earlier tonight from Mr. Park and he asked me to meet me in here.”

 

“Oh, araso. I’ll say it to Mr. Park now. Just wait in here.”

“Neh, araso.”

 

I sit in the sofa. Sigh! I take deep breathe. I try to calm down myself. I am just so nervous. What does Mr. Park wants to tell me and why can he just say it by phone or at least wait until tomorrow? I guess it must be a really important issue. I take a magazine that place beside me. I try to run away from that thought and focus on the magazine but still, even if it’s a Super Junior article, I still can’t concentrate on it. Geez!

 

“Taeyeon si. Mr. Park allows you to come in.” She said while opening Mr. Park office door for me.

“Neh, kamsahamida Victoria Unnie.” I stand up from my sit and walk my way to Mr. Park office, then I suddenly remember something. I shouldn’t let anyone know about this night meeting. I don’t know why but I just feel that this will be a very important meeting for me. I just should let it be a secret.

“Unnie. May I ask your favor?” I said while I passed her.

“Neh. What is it?”

“Please don’t tell anyone that I meet Mr. Park this night!”

“I won’t ask you why but I will let it be a secreet between three of us.” She said.

“Neh, kamsahamida.”

 

I walk to his office. I heard Unnie closes the door behind me. I see him looking directly to me. I take another deep breathe. I stand in front of his desk right now. I wait passionly to him to begin the conversation.

 

“I am a type of person that love to say something right to the point. So, Miss Kim, I ask you to come here to ask you to become a singer in my agency.” He said.

“A singer? You mean an idol, sir?” I ask it once again to make sure that I didn’t hear it wrong.

“Yes, a singer in the biggest agency in Korea, SM Entertainment.”

“But you said that you never agree me to join your drama production team.”

“Yes, but I’ve changed my mind after I saw your acting, singing, and dancing skill on the drama musical. You’re such a talented actress.”

“I don’t know sir.”

 

I said while taking a sit in front of the desk. I sigh. I never think to become an idol. I came to Seoul to meet my boyfriend, I mean ex-boyfriend, then I have got a chance to become a drama musical actress, but now I have another chance to become an idol. Should I take it? I mean I have left Jeju Island for so long and I already miss my parents. All I want to do now is back to Jeju Island and do my daily activities, but…

 

“I think become a famous idol will make a great revenge, Miss Kim.” He said.

 

I blink my eyes. What did he say? A revenge? What revenge?

 

“I know about your past, Miss Kim. And I think you can do something to prove that you’re better than Miss Park or Mr. Kwon by become a famous idol.”

 

I don’t need to ask him how he knows about this. He’s so rich, so he can ask an informan to find out. But should I really do this? Aish! But I think it will be a good revenge for them too. Besides, being an idol, I will have a lot of money and I can give it to my parents so they don’t need to work hard like now anymore.

 

“Okay. I will do it, sir. So when should I start?”

“You just come to meet me in SM Building tomorrow morning. But I have another condition for you, Miss.”

“Yes, what is it, Sir?”

“You need to leave the drama musical secretly. No one need to know about it and please don’t let my son knows about it too! You have to change your phone number immediately so they can’t contact you and you can’t contact them too.”

 

Leeteuk? I have to leave him? Why does my heart feel so hurt when I heard that words. He’s not my family members or my lover, but I feel like I hurt so badly inside. I almost tear up, but I try to hold it. I don’t want to cry in front of Mr. Park.

 

“You can go now, Miss Kim. Remember you need to meet me in SM Building tomorrow at 8 pm. Miss Song will pick you up.”

 

I nod. I bow to him then I walk from her office. Victoria Unnie comes to approach me.

 

“Unnie…”

“Don’t need to say anything, Taeyeon si! I know what’ve been going on in there. Mr. Park already told me the whole story before you came to his office. I think you need to think it clearly first, right?”

 

I nod.

 

“Okay. Let’s go to nearest restaurant to eat first, okay?”



 

Please do some comments! I really need to know your thought about my story. Thanks!!!