AN OLD FRIEND

Love and Dream

 

“Hey what’s going on in here? It looks like everyone was having fun.”

“Having fun of what? Don’t kidding, hyung! We are in the middle of a serious talk of something important,” said Minho.

“Something important? About what?”

 

Taeyeon looks at that boy. She feels like she knew him before. She takes a step close to him and sees him from up to down. After seeing a scar on his hands, she knows it. She screams till her voice cracking.

 

“Oh My God! Kyuhyun si. Annyong?”

“Oh, Taeyeon si. Annyong!”

“I can’t believe that we can meet each other in here.”

“Yeah. Me, too.”

“It’s been three years since our last meeting. So how are you?”

“I’m fine. What about you?”

“I’m fine too. Anyway what are you doing here? Don’t tell me you join this group too?”

“Yeah, like you see.”

“Really? Welcome to our group then!”

 

“Hmm!!!”

“Let’s back to our main topic,” said Minho.

“Our main topic? What are you guys discuss to?” asked Kyuhyun.

“We talk about Taeyeon unnie and Leeteuk oppa,” answered Ji Young.

“Really? What about them?”

“Something big happened to them. I think it will make you surprise too.”

“What?“

“An old mistake.” Seung Yeon said.

“Old mistake?” Kyuhyun didn’t understand.

“Sleep together in a same room.”

“Leeteuk hyung, you know the rule well right?” Yesung said.

“I know. I have told you the rule before, right?” Leeteuk answered it.

 

They keep arguing again. All of them keep attacking Leeteuk and Taeyeon. But fortunately, there’s Kyuhyun to stop them.

 

“Guys, Listen!” Kyuhyun screamed to stop them.

 

They all quiet for a while.

 

“I think we need to trust Leeteuk hyung. I think he can solve this problem okay? Don’t need to worry.”

“How if they end up like Da…”

 

“Stop Ji Young!” Leeteuk interrupted Ji Young. “I can finish it okay. Don’t worry. I won’t be kicked out okay?”

 

They nodded. They know that they can trust Leeteuk. It’s just their afraid that Leeteuk, their leaders will be kicked out. They don’t want loose him as a leader.

 

“I can tell you that this is not a good news, but I think I already got caught by him.” Leeteuk said.

“How do you know, hyung?” Yesung asked him.

“He texted me and asked me to go to his office one hour later with Taeyeon.”

 

Leeteuk end the conversation. He then go to his room and take a bath, prepare himself to go to meet their boss.

 

“It’s sounds bad.” Taeyeon afraids.

“Don’t worry. Everything will be okay with I’m on your sides, okay?”

“Yeah I know. It’s just this is my first time.”

“Hey, they’re always first time for everything right? Like your singing stage yesterday.”

“Yeah. Maybe you’re right.”

“So are you ready now?”

Taeyeon takes a deep breath.

“It means you’re ready. So let’s go then.”

 

They leave the dorm and go to his office by the bus. All of their friends are waving. They really hope that everything will be fine.

 

“ I hope you comeback with a smile, oppa.” Seungyeon smiles.

 

Leeteuk just smile and they walk away from the dorm.


Finally Kyuhyun appear. Yeah! It will be more in the future. Seokyu story will be coming soon too. So keep reading it.