Love of My Life

Love and Dream

 

 

I hold my phone on my right hand. I try to call Leeteuk so many times, but he didn’t answer my call. I think he must be really mad at me.

 

“Don’t worry, Taeyeon ah!” I called Sunye to make sure of it. “He didn’t like to answer a phone call if he’s in the middle of the final rehearse.”

“Yeah, I should know about it. I am just so nervous.”

 

I end the phone call then suddenly my phone vibrated. I thought that it’s from Sunye. So without seeing my caller, I just call her name.

 

“Sunye, I…”

“Miss Kim.”

“Yes, Mr. Park.” I said without hestitation.

“What do you think you’re doing right now, Miss Kim?” He seems so angry but I don’t care. I am willing to let go everything even it has to sacrifice my carreer.

“I am fighting back for my love, Mr. Park.”

“Don’t you realize that what you’re doing right now will make you lost your carreer, Miss Kim?”

“Yes, I am, but I don’t care. I love your son, sir, and I will do everything to fight him back to my side. And I am so sorry that it means that I have to break the contract.”

 

He didn’t answer me. So I just shut up too. It takes five minutes for him to finally answer me back.

 

“Miss Kim, I am willing you to do it. I know that you really love my son and so does he, so I won’t disturb about it again. I think my son also needs happiness and if his happiness is you then I can’t do anything about it.”

“Thank you for helping me to become a good idol, Mr. Park. I will never forget about it.”

“Wow, it sounds like a good bye. Don’t worry, Miss Kim, I am letting you with my son but it doesn’t mean the end of your carreer.”

“Are you sure of that, sir?”

“Yes, you’re still under my company as an idol. But I hope you won’t marry, Miss Kim, not this soon.”

“I know, Mr. Park. I won’t do that.” He ends the conversation by saying a good luck words to me. I am so happy that everyone supports me right now.

 

I arrive at the hall. I pay the taxi then I run to the hall. I almost fall because my long dress and high heels. Aish! These high heels are too much for me. I release my high heels and run with my bare foot. My right hand holds my dress while my left hand holds my high heels then I run again into the building.

 

“Pali, pali. Today is our final rehearse, so don’t make any mistake or I will scold you.” I heard he said those words.

 

I standing one meter behind him. He actually doesn’t notice my arrival. Not only him, but everyone else too. So it took two minutes for someone to realize it, and that someone is Kim Hyoyeon.

 

“Taeyeon si?” Hyoyeon shouted.

“Don’t say any nonsense, Kim Hyoyeon si, and please concentrate back to your role.”

“I do not say nonsense thing, Leeteuk Oppa. She’s in here. She’s right behind you.”

“Hyoyeon Unnie is telling the truth Oppa. Unnie is standing right behind you right now.” Seohyun added.

 

He seems doesn’t believe it but in the end he turns his face to look at me.

 

“Leeteuk?” I said.

“What…”

 

I interrupted him by kissing his lips. He seems so surprise so he didn’t response it back. I am a little bit disappointed.

 

“I thought that you are supposed to get married today.” He said.

“Yah, can you see any ring in my finger?”

 

I point at my finger.

 

“No, does it mean?”

“Yes, I haven’t married yet.” I smiled.

“But haven’t married doesn’t mean anything too.” He said.

“What did you try to say Leeteuk?”

“You don’t have any feeling for me so…”

 

I kiss him again. I just want him to realize that kiss means that I love him.

 

“Saranghe, Leeteuk.” I said.

“Saranghe, Kim Taeyeon.” He hugs me.

“But promise me one thing please don’t ever try to leave again! You have made me suffer this one year by leaving without telling me anything.”

“I won’t do that again.”

 

I release the hug and I place my forehead in his forehead. We look at each other. Suddenly, he kisses me. I respond it back. This time it’s not a soft and light kiss but it’s a long and passionate kiss. I won’t stop to do it if it’s not because someone interrupted it.

 

“Yah, Heenim. If it’s not because of you, we can see their moments. Aish, you’re such a stupid driver.” I heard Sica shouted at Heechul Oppa.

“Then you should be a great driver, right? Why didn’t you drive then?”

“You both, stop fighting. I hate to hear it.” Fany said.

 

They go into the hall and…

 

“Good, they have been together right now, and if it’s not because of you, we can see it by ourselves.” Sica keep shouted.

“Don’t fight! I have recorded it and you all can see it, okay?”

“How can you record it, Sunye si? You are with us all the way to this hall?” Fany asked her.

“I know that it will be happened any time soon, so I put hidden camera in this hall.” Sunye smirked.

“Wow, good job Sunye. You’re so professional.” Seungyeon said.

“Yeah, like you used to do.” Hyoyeon added.

“YAH!!!” Now it’s her time to shout.

 

“What did you mean by she used to do, Hyoyeon si?”

“Well, I can’t hide it anymore. I have used it before in the practice room. Remember, when you both kiss romanticly in there. And I also used it in Seohyun’s room in that same night.”

“SUNYE!!!” Kyuhyun, I, and Leeteuk shouted at the same time.

 

---END---

 

Ah, it’s finally end right. So what do you think? Do you like it or not? I really wish you give me a comment about this story. Anyway, I want to say thank you for my readers, subscribers, and my viewers. Hope you like the story and please support my other stories.

 

My White Valentine (it has ended too, but I hope you will like it)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/25117/my-white-valentine-kyuhyun-seohyun-seokyu

 

Best Friend Forever (it’s in progress, hope you can read and subscribe it)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/70719/best-friends-forever-donghae-jonghyun-krystal-kyuhyun-seohyun-victoria-yuri