SLEEP IN ONE BED???

Love and Dream

“Just talk.”

“Yeah, till I get sleepy. Let’s sit here.” Taeyeon tells Leeteuk to sit in the bed.

 

Leeteuk still doubt it. He doesn’t think that it’s a good idea. But in the end, he still does it.

“So why don’t you tell me why you let me call you just by your name?”  Taeyeon starts the conversation.

“I don’t know if you’re younger than me.”

 

Lie. It’s a big lie. Of course he knows that. It’s just he like that someone calls him just by name, not with any manners words. Taeyeon, especially, calls him with a cute way.

 

“Silly. I thought you’ve have the same age as me?”

“So I look younger to you, huh?”

“Yes, I guess. I mean you’re… anyway , I want to ask you again. Why do you know that I’m sad because of Ji Yong Oppa?”

“I was in the party too, and I saw you talk to him. Then I ran away from the party to find you.”

“Really? Why?”

“Because I have the same feeling too. I mean I used to have the feelings too.”

“Ooh… Anyway who’s invite you to the party? Is it Oppa or Dara Unni?”

“Both of them. Wait, wait, why did you keep asking me? I feel like I’m being interrogated by the police right now.”

“Just curios. Don’t worry it’s your time now.”

“My time?”

“Yes, your time to ask me every question from every topic.”

“Jjinjak?”

“Jjinjak.”

“Then I ask you why you sleep alone tonight? Where’s Sunye?”

“She is sleeping in your sisters’ room.”

“Oh yeah. I heard that they want to arrange Seohyun birthday party.”

“Oh so that’s what they discuss.”

“It’s her twenty birthday. So it’s really important and they want to celebrate it, even just to have a small party.”

“Hey, let’s find her a birthday present.”

“No. Even though she is my sister, but I don’t know her taste well.”

“Don’t worry. I will guide you to find a girly stuff to her.”

“Really? Thanks then.”

 

It’s almost 2 am, and they feel sleepy now. Taeyeon sleeps already, and Leeteuk is decided to come back to his room and sleep, but he is too sleepy so he decided to stay at her room. They sleep in a same room. Not only that, but they also Sleep in one BED!!!


Thank you for my reader. Please subscribe, comments, and suggest. Thank You Chinggu!!!