Seohyun's Birthday Party

Love and Dream

 

Taeyeon POV

I just finished taking a bath. It is two hours before the party begins and I am so confuse to choose the clothes that I will wear. I don’t bring any dress with me. So I don’t know if I should wear a long pant that I usually wear. But this is a party, I will look really weird if I have to wear this. But still I get no choice, so in the end I choose to use this.

 

“Yah! What do you wear?” Sunye screamed to me as she saw me wearing those pant.

“What? What do I wear?” I said to her. I already know why she is surprise to see me wear the usual clothes that I wear but I just want to hear it directly from her.

“Why do you wear t-shirt and pant? And you didn’t put any make up on your face? Come on, Taeyeon, it’s a party. You should wear something special to a party okay?” She’s totally in shock.

“I don’t have any dress besides I don’t know how to put make up too.” I said it honestly.

“What? Are you a girl or not? How can you don’t have any dress.”

“No, of course I have one, only one of it but I left it in Jeju Island. And make up? I truly don’t know how to put it.” I said.

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell me earlier? I’ll borrow you my dress. Come on! Let’s choose one of it.”

 

She opens the cupboard and shows me her dresses. Wow, I never knew that she has lots of it. She has the modern to the 80’s, from the long one to the mini one, and from the simple one to the y one. But I think I can choose one of it since it’s too expensive.

 

“I don’t think I will use any of it. I just wear this.” I said to her.

“Why? Don’t you like any of it?” She seems disappointed.

“No, of course I like it. I just feel it’s too expensive and it doesn’t suit me.” I smiled.

“Who said that? I don’t think so. Just choose one of it.”

“No…”

“I think this one will suit you.”

 

She chooses a simple cream dress with a black belt and a flower. She forces me to wear this. Well I can’t say no so I wear this. But then she asked me to sit in front of a mirror and she starts to put make up on me. After a while, it’s finished then I look myself at the mirror. And I can’t believe if it’s me. Is it truly me? No, it can be possibly me. The girl in the mirror doesn’t look like me.

 

“Hey, why are you frozen like this?” Sunye said, and it waked me up from my dizzy.

“Is it really me?” I said. She laughs. Then she said, “Of course that girl is you. Why did you ask something like that?”

“I never taught that I can be this beautiful.” I said not to praise myself but I just can’t believe how different I am.

“Yes, you are so beautiful. So let’s go then! Eunhyuk Oppa just texted me, and he said everyone has waited for us.” Sunye smiled.

 

I stand up and follow her to the hallway. She locks our room before we go to the hall. Yes the party holds on the hall. They said that every party that they make always holds on there.

 

“We are already late, how if we run to there?” I suggested after I saw on my watch that we are already late for about five minutes.

“No, never run to a party because it will make your dress, your hair, and your make up become mess up. You don’t want to look bad on a party right?”

“Yes, I know but we are late and everyone just waited for us to begin the party.” I tried to convince her once again but…

“No. If you want to run, then you do it by yourself. I still want to walk to there.” She stayed on her opinion. “Besides you are wearing high heels, how can you possibly run with it?”

 

This is the first time, I think, I argue with her. We never fight before. But now, because of one small thing, me and my best friend fighting. I don’t think it will be good to continue this argumentation so I stay quiet and walk my way to there with her. It takes another ten minutes to finally arrive in there.

 

“Yah, why are you so late?” Hyoyeon and Seungyeon waited for us in the front door of the hall.

“Miane! I have to make her up before we came.” Sunye said.

“Yeah, you’re so beautiful now, Taeyeon.” Seungyeon looked at Taeyeon and smiled. Hyoyeon nodded too. I bet she must feel the same thing too.

“You already know you are late, but why didn’t you run your way to the hall.” Hyoyen turns her attention back to Sunye. She thought the same thing as me, running.

“You have known my rule for a party, right, Hyoyeon si?” Sunye rolled her eyes. She is become so sensitive if the topic is about party.

“I know, Sunye si, but…”

“Okay, stop arguing about that. Let’s go inside!” Seungyeon stopped the argue things.

 

I just shouted my mouth. I didn’t want to get involve to this situation. So when Seungyeon finally stopped it, I feel really relieve.

 

“Okay!”

 

I go inside the hall. Wow, the hall looks so different than before. There are balloons everywhere, there is also loud music, and of course there are a lot of foods and drinks.  The people look so different. Usually they just wore simple clothes like pants and t-shirt but today they wear gown and suits. Wow, I never thought that they will wear like this since this is just a party between friends.

 

“They used to wear it when they came to a party.” Seungyeon whispered to me. I bet she explained that to me since I look at them weirdly.

I only can smile. I mean I can’t imagine if I go to this place with long pants and t-shirt, but fortunately Sunye let me wear her dress so I don’t look embarrassing in this party.

 

“But they also look at me weirdly. Do something strange happen to me?” I asked her.

“It’s because you wear a dress and you put your makeup too.”

“Aigoo.. . even though I wear this and put the makeup on my face, but I’m not that beautiful.”

“No, I think you look so pretty.”

“Ah, kamsahamida.” I bow to her. I never heard anyone said that I’m a pretty girl. They just always tell me that I’m cute, but not beautiful.

 

“Hey, let’s go there!” Seungyeon grabs my hand and pulls me to go with her.

“What…” I didn’t finish my words because I got interrupted by the view that I see. That view is…

“Are they really dating?” Seungyeon whispered to me when we saw Jiyoung kissed Minho’s cheek.

“I don’t know. But did you all said that Minho has a crush to Miss BoA?” I whispered back to her and pull her away to the hall. Oh anyway we saw them kissing in front of the hall.

“Yes, it’s true. Minho said it by himself. I know Jiyoung really like Minho but I don’t know if he likes her too.” Seungyeon said.

 

“Who likes who?” Sunye interrupted our conversation from nowhere.

“They are…”

“Oh we mean Seohyun and Kyuhyun. Our plan?” She said while glaring at me. I wonder why she needed to lie to Sunye. There’s something wrong with it.

“Oh yeah. Anyway the party will begin, please gather in the stage.” She said. Then she walked away from us. I’m not with her since I stepped into this hall. It did not mean that she mad at me after we argued but she’s so busy to arrange the party.

 

Anyway, back to the main topic. Why can I say about Minho and Jiyoung to her?

 

“Of course you can’t.” Seungyeon answered me immediately when I asked her about it.

“Yes, but why?” I need a really good excuse because I just lied to my best friend.

“She doesn’t like him because she thinks that Minho is a big player.”

“A big player?”

“Yes, it means a playboy.”

“Ah playboy.” I got it.

“So let’s pretend not to see anything today, okay?”

“Fine.” I said.

 

We stop the conversation immediately when we saw Sunye walks back to us.

 

“What did you girls do in here? Let’s go to the stage!” Sunye came to us again.

“Araso.” We both go to the stage and stand in there.

 

The party begins now. It started with a happy birthday song that we all sing to her.

 

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

 

Happy birthday, happy birthday

Happy birthday to you

 

We clap our hands then we shouted, “Blow the candle!”

 

She blows the candle and she starts to cut the cakes too. The first piece is given to Leeteuk.

 

“Miane Oppa if I have ever made you sad. I’m sorry too if I ever mad at you. I did that because I want the best for you.” Seohyun said while hugging her Oppa.

“No Hyunnie. I know you did it because you love me too much.”

 

They release the hug. Then Seohyun gives the second and third cake to her sister.

“Unnie I know you always do crazy things to me and Oppa, but I know deep in your heart that you really care about us.”

“Thanks for understanding me, Hyunnie.”

“No, Unnie. It’s a must for sisters to understand each other.”

“Yes, you’re right.”

“And Jiyoung, my little sister, I always love you.” She turned her focus to Jiyoung.

Jiyoung smiled and hugs Seohyun. Then she said, “I love you too, my sister, Seohyun.”

 

Ah, it was a beautiful moment that I ever see in my life. They have a strong relationship and I really wish that I have it too but I can’t since I’m the only child in my family.

 

“Why are you crying?” Seungyeon, who is standing right beside me, asked.

“I feel touched by this scene. I really wish that I can feel it too but I can’t since I have no brothers or sisters.”

“Then let’s be sisters then!” Seungyeon said her crazy idea but that’s sound interested too.

“Sister? I like that idea. Let’s become sister then!” I agreed with her.

“Ok, then I should call you Unnie since now.” She said.

“It seems good. Let’s try it!”

“Taeyeon Unnie.”

“Yes, Seungyeon.”

 

We both laugh. Well, it really weird at first because she used to called me by my name. But I think we will get used to it in the future. Ah, I’m so happy to be in Seoul. Dreams, best friends, and even sister, Seoul has given me all of that but it only misses one more thing and it is called love. But I don’t care about it since for me friendships and sister are more worthy than a boyfriend.



 

 

Miane for  not update it soon. I'm so busy lately, so hope you guys understand it.

 

Anyway, the next two chappie will be the one that you have been waiting for so long

 

chapter 26 : locked in a room

chapter 27 :  the gee dance practice 

 

I can't promise you to update that soon but I will make sure that I will update chapter 26 at least next week. Thank you for still subscribe to my story.