A SURPRISE

Love and Dream

Its’ him, it’s him. Oh My God! It’s true. I see him standing there. He’s as handsome as before. Eetoke eetoke? What should I do? Should I tell him that I’ve came to Seoul. Or should I let him go like this? He doesn’t see me, so will it be better if I just walk away? Oh My God! It’s hard to make my decision.

 

Even though it’s hard, she still needs an explanation from G-Dragon. She needs a reason why is he do this to her?

 

“Oppa?” She called him.

 

G-Dragon shocks. He can’t believe what he seen. He knows someday Taeyeon will know about this. But now, He’s not ready to tell Taeyeon about this.

 

“Taeyeon, I’m sorry. Please forgive me!”

“I don’t know, Oppa. You have an engagement party with other girls in front of my eyes. My heart is hurt.”

“I’m sorry, Taeyeon. I’m really sorry.”

“I don’t need you to say sorry. It’s useless. I just need your explanation. Why did you do this to me Oppa?”

 

“Uhm, who is she, G?” A girl interupted their conversation.

 

Taeyeon sees a beautiful girl standing next to G-Dragon. That girl is really beautiful, a perfect city girl. Compare to her, she is nothing.

 

“She is…”

“I’m her friend.” Taeyeon answered it quickly.

“Your friend? Hi, it’s nice to meet you. I’m Sandara. Call me Dara. I’m his fiancé.”

“Oh, it’s nice to meet you too. I’m Taeyeon si, Kim Tae Yeon si.”

“Now, excuse me. I need to go somewhere. Anyway, congratulations for your engagement”

“Thank you.”

 

She can hold her tears anymore. She cries a lot. Knowing that everyone look at her, she then walks away from that place. She’s hiding herself in a tree. Until someone come to that place.