After Party

Love and Dream

 

** I skip the drama musical scene and pass it to the after party.

 

All of the casts of the drama musical go into a café to celebrate the successful of their drama musical. Everyone is so happy after all the hard work has been paid by standing ovation from the audience.

 

“CHEERS!!!” They all shouted while toss the drinks in the air together.

 

They drink it all together and start to order some food to celebrate their success.

 

“I never thought that this one will be the most successful drama musical that we ever had.” Sunye said, while they finally sit on their seat.

“Yah, I thought that it will be the worst one since you guys know… the scandal thing.” Minho replied.

“Neh, I thought that too but then it becomes a very successful drama that we ever had and I just can’t believe it.” Leeteuk said.

“So what will you do about their relationship? Do you agree now?” Taeyeon, who sits between Sunye and Hyoyeon, pouted.

 

Everyone turns into silent. They look at Taeyeon and Leeteuk. They worry if this will turn out to be another argue war again. Leeteuk also looks back at Taeyeon.

 

“Have I tell you clearly that I just want them to be a professional actor? I think I have.” He said.

“Of course you have, Leeteuk si. But won’t you mind just to agree at their relationship because I see the netizens and all the audience agree at their relationship?” Taeyeon still to her opinion and pushes Leeteuk to agree with her too.

“Fine, fine, okay. I admit it. I agree with their relationship.”

 

They all stand and clap their hands. They seem so happy to hear those words. But the happiest  one maybe the couple, Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

 

“Kamsahamida, Oppa.” Seohyun said while hugging her biggest brother.

“It’s okay, Hyunnie. As long as you happy, I will agree in everything that you do.” He said while hugs her back.

“Kamsahamida, hyung.” Kyuhyun bowed to him.

“It’s okay. Just remember something, don’t hurt her like your sister did to me.”

“Araso, hyung.”

 

Taeyeon sneaks out from that scene and walks to the park that located behind the café. She sits in the bench and looks at the star. She takes a deep breath and thinking by herself that how long it will be remain like this. The beautiful and happiness scene like this ah she hopes that it remains forever but it can’t, right?

 

“Hey.” Someone tapped her shoulder. She turns to look who is it and it turns out to be Leeteuk.

“Ah, it’s you.” She said, while back to her first position.

“Neh, it’s me. Don’t you happy to see me? I mean we haven’t talked about anything since that night. I mean the night when we argued about Seohyun and Kyuhyun si relationship.” He sits beside her and looks to the sky too.

“Yah, I know. But everything already turned out to be bad after the ‘dance’ thing.”

“Ah, about that. I am so sorry. I don’t mean pretending not to know everything, but I just don’t know what to say to you.” Leeteuk confused. He didn’t know what to say.

“I feel the same way too. I know that the kiss was just accidentally happen. Don’t worry! I won’t think about it again. It’s just a mistake, isn’t it?”

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon. Do you really think that it’s just a mistake?”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“Kim Taeyeon…” Leeteuk grabs her hands and hold to it. Then they are seeing each other faces.

 

He just a second to says what he feels about her it but Taeyeon phone suddenly ring.

 

“Miane, I have to grab this. I will excuse myself to grab this phone call.”

“Don’t worry! I’ll sit here waiting for you.” Leeteuk said.

 

Taeyeon then walks to a corner to take the phone’s call. It’s a private number who called her. She thinks that it maybe her mom or dad, so she needs to talk to them in private.

 

“Good Night, Miss Kim.” A strong voice that she ever heard before, said. This voice remain her of someone but she can’t think exactly whose this voic e belong to.

“Good Night! May I know who is this?” She asked, politely.

“It’s Mr. Park. I want you to come to my office right now. I have a thing to say to you and it’s really important.”

“I will head to your office now, sir.” Taeyon said.