Unexpected Meeting

Love and Dream

 

It is about 4 pm and they have got all they want. So they decided to go home now.

 

“I’m really tired right now.” Taeyeon just can’t stand of this anymore. She’s way too tired,

Leeteuk laugh. “Yah, jjinjak? Taeyeonnie, we just walk around the mall, why are you tired already?”

“Jjinjak, Teukie si.”

“Mwo?” the rest of the two scream loudly.

“What?” Leeteuk looks at them.

 

“Since when both of you are so close with each other?” Donghae can’t believe it.

“Neh, you guys even use a nickname to call each other.” Uee added,

“It’s just sound fun, Uee. I just thought that it was a cute name, right Taeyonnie?”

“Right. Teukkie si.”

 

Uee can’t believe what she has listened just now. She crosses her face and start to walking immediately. It’s just need a second to make her stop doing that.

 

“Is it Dara Unnie?” She told Victoria, who is standing right to her now.

“Yes, I guess that girl is her. But don’t tell anyone here, especially Leeteuk Oppa.”

“Neh, arraso Unnie. I won’t tell him.”

 

But it’s too late. As soon as they finish talking, Dara come to their place with someone that Taeyeon knows very well.

 

“Annyonghaseyo.” She wave over them.

“Oh annyonghaseyo.” Uee was surprise.

“Annyonghaseyo Oppa.” Dara bowed when she saw Leeteuk was there.

“Annyonghaseyo too, Dara.”

 

Taeyeon can fell the awkward situation in here. It’s not just her, but Leeteuk also feel the same way.

 

“Oppa, I’m here.” Dara waves at a man. No surprise, he is G-Dragon.

 

I don’t know why. But my heart beat faster and faster. Is it means that I’m still in love with him?

 

“This is my fiancé. You guys know him, right?”

 

They all nodded.  Then Dara tells them about her engagement party. Taeyeon feels her heart really hurt. She knows that he’s not mine anymore. She just can’t ignore that she can’t let him go like this. She’s sad. She thought she is strong. But she is wrong. She can feel her tears slowly falling from her eyes. She turns back and wips her tears.

 

Leeteuk sees it. He knows that Taeyeon is not that strong. She is always weak if it’s about Ji Yong, her first love. Then he holds her hand. He hopes that this will make her stronger than before.

 

“Dara Unnie, please stop it!” Uee got mad.

 

Everyone is shock with her reaction. But she doesn’t care. She keeps saying what she wants to say.

 

“Unnie, please stop it! I know you happy because your engagement. But you’re to mean. Don’t you see Leeteuk Oppa is here too? You really hurt his heart if you keep saying about the engagement thing. Please understand it, Unnie!”

 

They all look at Leeteuk. He doesn’t show any reaction. He still holds Taeyeon’s hand, but this time it’s become tighter. Taeyeon doesn’t know why, but she can feel that Leeteuk have an awkward action since they met Dara in the mall.

 

“Yes, Unnie. I agree with you. I feel really happy about your engagement thing. But please stop saying this in front of uri Oppa. He is still sad about it. Please care about his heart just a little bit, okay?”

 

“Girls, stop it, okay?” Leeteuk finally said something.

“But…”

“Please?”

“Fine.” Sunny sighed.

 

Dara doesn’t care about it. Then she finds another way to make them more mad than before.

 

“Is she your friend who came to our engagement party, right, G?” Dara pointed at Taeyeon, and it’s make everyone, except Leeteuk and Taeyeon, surprise.

 

G-Dragon just nodded. He can’t look at Taeyeon. He can see the way Taeyeon look at her. He just can’t come back to her.

 

“So who is this girl anyway? Why are they holding hand like that?” Dara pointed at their hand.

 

Taeyeon just realize it. She wants to let go off it. But it’s too late.

 

“She is my girlfriend.” Leeteuk told her, and It’s make everyone, once again, surprise.

“Jjinjak? Congratulation then!” Dara said it loudly.

 

G-Dragon is shock. He doesn’t know but he feels inside that he’s hurt. He really want to grab Taeyeon’s hand and take her from this place. She’s way too innocent to be play like this.

 

“Let’s go. We still have a lot of things to buy for the party.” Leeteuk grab Taeyeon’s hand and then they walk away from Dara and G-Dragon.