A SECRET

Love and Dream

 

Taeyeon and Leeteuk walk into the room. Taeyeon walks first. The room is big. There’re a lot of classic paint and sculpture there. There’re also modern sides of this room with the white paint on the wall. But the addition of the Victoria Era’s porcelain made it too much classic than the modern sides.

 

“So are you that girl, right?” The boss turns his chair and looks at Taeyeon who standing right in front of him now.

“Annyonghaseyo. I’m Kim Taeyeon. It’s nice to meet you, sir.” Taeyeon smiles even though she is nervous and worries.

 

Leeteuk just standing there without say anything.

 

“I don’t want to know your name. I just want your explanation about your action last night.” He said.

 

Taeyeon takes a deep breath. And then she starts her explanation right way.

 

“Before that, I want you to know that I’m new in this drama group. So I don’t have any friends yet. The people that I know well just Sunye and Leeteuk Oppa. Last night, my roommate, Sunye, was sleeping in her sisters’ room. Because of my afraid of darkness and ghost, I couldn’t sleep. So l asked Leeteuk Oppa to slept with me. And we didn’t do anything last night. We just slept in the same bed in the same room without do anything.”

 

“You think I will believe that. How can two normal people sleep in a same bed without do anything?”

 

“Sir, My mom always teaches me to stand for the dignity besides my passion. I always believe that I have to do that thing with someone with I love in the right time.”

 

Leeteuk shocks. He didn’t know that Taeyeon have this sides too. She is not a country girl who can be dictated by everyone, but she is a strong girl who has a strong dignity.

 

“Dignity huh? A country girl can talk about dignity. Nice. You will lose your dignity if it was money right?”

 

Taeyeon is really mad this time. She raises her voice without showing any anger in her words.

 

“Sir, I tell you once again that we didn’t do anything last night. We just slept.”

 

They keep arguing. Taeyeon is still defending about her action last night. The big boss is also defending of what he thinks was right.

 

“Silence, please!” Leeteuk cut off their conversation.

 

He knows that this won’t end so it’s better to stop them now.

 

“Stop arguing! It’s not use Taeyeon.”

“But…

 

“I said stop,okay? It will not use. Let’s go to decision. Will you fire us?”

“Both of you? Young lady, you’re not in my team.”

“I just became your team yesterday, sir.” Taeyeon smiles.

“Who allow you?”

“Me. Why?”

“You’re not allowed to be in my team without my permission.”

“I give her the permission, abuji.”

“Abuji? The big boss is your dad?”



 

Hi, it's me again with a new update. Please Comment and Subscribe!

Kamsahamida.