I Will Explain Everything

Love and Dream

 

They are back to the dorm now. No words have been said along the way home. Taeyeon is still curious about Dara and Leeteuk. Is something happen between them?

 

It’s just another silent until Leeteuk finally says something.

“Let’s take a walk!”

 

Taeyeon nods. She need a time for herself too. It was a very surprise moment then, and she is still need sometimes to let go off it.

 

“Are you curious about what have been happened in the mall just now?”

Taeyeon nods, then she said, “Of course I want to know about it, but I guess you won’t tell me right?”

 

Leeteuk smiles. He looks at the sky for a moment. He is finally saying something after a long silent between them.

 

“Dara is my pass girlfriend. We’ve been dated for five years. Everything seems so fine back at that day. We are a happy couple. Everyone says that we are perfect for each other. If I was there, she’s there too. But like other couples, we were also fight sometime. But we could get it through and become a lovely couple again. But one day, everything’s change.”

 

“Change?” Taeyeon looks at Leeteuk, but he doesn’t look back. He still looking at the sky, and continues his story.

 

“Ji Young, or we used to called him G, came to our drama musical team. He is a good looking guy and a very nice person too, so everyone likes him instantly. Dara also adore him since he is a good singer. They got close day by day. And I thought they’re just best friends. But I was wrong. I saw her…”

 

Leeteuk is about to cry. He just can’t hold his tears anymore. But for his pride, he has to do it.

 

He takes a deep breath. Then he continues his words, “I saw them both them slept in the same bed. It really hurt me so much.”

 

Taeyoon looks at Leeteuk. She knows that Leeteuk is as weak as her too. She doesn’t want to force him to tell her the entire story ‘cause it will hurt him more.

 

He already forgets about his pass, then why should I bring the story up again? Pabo,Taeyon!

 

“You don’t need to tell me anymore. I know it really hurt you.” Taeyeon said.

“No, I can get it now. If she’s happy with him, then I should let her go.”

 

Taeyeon shocked. She doesn’t know that he’s a really strong man. Besides, he’s also kind hearted.

 

“I guess I’m the weakest one.”

“What are you saying?”

“Ah, I mean that I’m not as strong as you. I still in love with him and I can’t forget him easily.”

“Yes, I know. I can tell by the way you look at him.”

“I’m a pabo, right?”

“Anneyo, it’s not a fool to love someone deeply.”

“Jjinjak? But it’s just so hard to forget him. I can’t even believe that he is with someone now.”

 

Taeyeon starts to cry. Her tears are falling down slowly. She tries to wipe them up, but it no use. Her tears keep falling more and more.

 

“How can he do that to me? What did I do till he cheated on me? I thought we are love each other so much till nothing and no one can broke us up, but … but… how… can’t he do this to me?”

 

Taeyeon can’t hide her feelings any more, She loves him so much. She just can’t let him go. She really wants to defend on her love, but everything ruin up when she saw him happy with the girl now.

 

“Don’t cry, Taeyeon.” Leeteuk wiped her tears. Then he puts her head in his shoulder. She cries even more.

 

Seeing her tears, he changes his mind.

 

“Cry! Cry as loud as you want. Cry as long as you want. Let out your tears come out so you will relieve. After you cry enough, we’ll go back to dorm, okay?”

 

Taeyeon nodded.

 

I just hate him but why do my heart say that I’m still in love with him.



 

 

Sorry for the late update, chinggu ^_^

Please subcribe and comment! 

Gumawo, chinggu!