That's Why I Love Singing than Dancing

Love and Dream

 

 

THE NEXT DAY…

 

Taeyeon POV

“I think you will like the next class.” Leeteuk said when we sat together in the canteen. Yes, we have a canteen for us to eat.

“What is it?” I asked.

“It’s the singing class.”

“Jjinjak?”

 

Wow, it’s a magic. I mean I love to sing and singing is the only ability that I have. So when I heard that we will enter the dancing class next, I’m so happy. At least this one will be better than that stupid dance practice.

 

“Should we go there now?” I stood up and smiled.

“Why are you so excited?”

“Because it’s the singing class.”

“Neh, araso. Now, I can tell that I know you well.”

“You know me well? What is that supposed to mean?” I don’t get it.

“It’s mean I’m your close friends now.”

 

Omo! I’m so surprise when he said that he said that I’m his best friend. I feel excited but why do my heart not feel the same way? Why don’t I feel happy when he said those words? What exactly happen to me? I can’t understand it.

 

“Wow, I’m just here for few days and now I have you and Sunye as my best friends.” I pretended that I feel happy about that.

“It’s glad to hear that you say that I’m your best friend.” Leeteuk smiled to me. Aish! Why did he have to smile like that?

“Hey we better get hurry for the next class. I don’t want to be late for the next class.”

 

I changed the topic so I hope that this feeling will go away too.

 

“Neh, araso. Let’s walk there together.”

“Yeah.”

 

I rush my way to the singing class. I can see that Leeteuk follows me from behind. It takes about fifteen minutes to finally arrive in the class. I never thought that the class will be so far.

 

“Why are you late?” Sunye said to me. I sat beside her.

“Oh I just ate at the canteen.” I thought this is not the right place to tell her that I just felt the weird thing about his brother. I will talk about it later.

“You’re so lucky.”

“Why?” I don’t understand why she said that I’m lucky.

“Miss BoA never came late for the class. She is a very discipline person. But you’re really lucky because she hasn’t come yet today.”

“Really? Well it’s really great to hear that.” I smiled.

“Hey, she comes.” Seungyeon, who sits beside Sunye, whispered to us.

 

I look at the woman. Wow, she is really beautiful. From top to bottom, I can say that she is perfect. With the beautiful smile that she has, make her become more beautiful. I can’t even stop stare at her.  

 

“Hey, what’s wrong with you, Taeyeon?” Sunye asked me and I finally woke up from my dream.

“Ah, nothing. It’s just she is beautiful. She’s probably the most beautiful women that I ever see in my life.”

“Yeah, she is so beautiful.”

 

“Good Morning, class. It’s been a while since the last meeting, right? So how are you guys?”

“Well, Miss. I’m always fine when I know I will see you in the class.” Minho said, and it makes the class shouts ‘hu….’

“Well, Minho si. I’m always happy too if I know I will teach you guys. So I heard that you guys have a very great performance in the last musical, right?”

“YES!” They all screamed like crazy.

“Ah it’s great to hear that. I want to apologize because I can’t go to the musical since that day was my engagement day.”

“Araso, Miss. We already knew it. We’re also happy for you. But you have made someone’s heart broke into pieces.” Eunhyuk Oppa said, teasing Minho si.

“Who is he?”

“Minho.”

“Ah… Minho. Don’t worry! You will find someone right for you someday probably like Ji Young.”

 

They all laugh loudly. I don’t know what so funny about this. So I just keep quite all the time.

 

“Stop it, class!” Miss BoA smiled. I bet that she knew it too.

“Let’s start the class!”

“I already have your next musical’s scenario. When I heard that Kyuhyun si and Seohyun si will be the main role, I was so happy. They are a great singer so it will be easy to teach them to sing. But I also heard that there will be a new actress for the musical. I hope that she sings great.”

“Yes, she is. “ Sunye said, loudly.

“Really? I’m so happy to hear that. So where is she right now?”

“She is sitting beside me, Miss. Her name is Kim Taeyeon.”

“Oh, Kim Taeyeon. Well, can you stand in front of the class, please, Miss?”

 

I stand up from my seat and walk in to the front of the class. I feel so nervous right now. I can see that every attention is on me.

 

“Ok, Miss Kim Taeyeon, right?”

“Yes, I’m Kim Taeyeon, Miss.”

“It’s nice to meet you. My name is BoA. You can see my blonde hair, right?” I nodded. “Yes, I’m half American. And I’m your Music Teacher in here.”

“Yes, it’s nice to meet you, Miss.”

“Okay. So let’s start the class with a vocal test.”

“A vocal test?”

“Yes. I heard Sunye said that you’re a really good singer. So I want to hear your voice. May I?”

 

Another test? What? I have dance test yesterday and today I have a vocal test too. Hello? What’s been going on here?

 

“O…okay. I will sing a song then.”

“Good. What is the song?”

“Super Junior K.R.Y.’s What If.”

“Okay. Let’s go on!”

 

I take a deep breath. And I start to sing. I sing it with all my heart because this is my favorite song and this is also Ji Young Oppa favorite song. I keep remember everything about him when I sing it. And it really hurts my heart. I cry. My tears fall out crazily and it won’t stop. I shouldn’t choose the song at first. I just need to sing ‘Byul’ like before then everything will be okay.

 

“Wow, you are a really great singer, Miss Kim.”

“Kamsahamida.” I bowed to her.

“You have a great voice but you still need practice. I bet you never learn any technique of singing before, right?”

“No.”

“Yes, I knew it. I think you need to learn the technique. You also put too many emotions to the song. I guess the song have a deep mean to you, right?”

“Yes, it is.”

“Well, it’s okay for now. But I will teach how to control it in the future, okay?”

“Yes, thank you so much Miss.”

“Then let’s start the class then with a pitch test!”