Long Time No Kiss

Love and Dream

 

“I’m sorry that I’m late. Do you have wait for me for so long?” Taeyeon asked when she finally came to the practice room.

“Yes, Taeyeon. What took you so long?”

“Miane. I just stuck out of the food.” She said, lying. Of course she lies because she doesn’t want Leeteuk know that she went to set up her big plan.

“You always love to eat, don’t you?”

“How can you know it?” Taeyeon put her bag on a chair then she sat beside Leeteuk.

“That’s why you always late for the class, right?”

“Ah, yeah.” She remembered it now. She’s the one who usually late for dance, acting, and even her favorite one, vocal class.

“Ok, don’t waste the time anymore. We should start the practice now.” Leeteuk stood up.

 

He walks into a tape and starts to find SNSD Gee CD.

“Anyway, you already know the song, right?”

“Of  course I know. Gee and Sorry Sorry are the biggest song of 2009, who don’t know about it?” Taeyeon said while prepared herself.

“Great. So you must know the dance style, right?” He said.

“I just know the reff part.”

“Great, then sing and dance it to me.” Leeteuk said.

 

Taeyeon takes a deep breath. She closes her eyes. She tries to remember the move. Slowly but sure, she starts to dance to it.

 

Neomu banjjak banjjak nunibusyeo No No No No No
It's so bright, my eyes are blinded No No No No No

Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh

I'm so surprised Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh


Neomu jjaritjjarit momi tteollyeo Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee

I'm shocked, my body's trembling Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee

Jeojeun nunbit Oh Yeah joheun hyanggi Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah

Sparkling eyes Oh Yeah Sweet scent Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah

 

“What do you think?” Taeyeon tries to breathe. It’s hard for her to do it now since her heart is beating faster and faster.

“I think you do it well but you still miss something.” Leeteuk said.

“Really? What is it?” Taeyeon can’t think of it. She thinks

“Aegyo.”

“Excuse me?” Taeyeon asked it one more time to make sure what she heard is true.

“Cutenes. You need to act cute while dancing Gee.”

“WHAT?”  Taeyeon can’t believe it.

“Yes, you have to do it with cuteness.”

“Omo? But I’m 22 and I’m too old to do that kind of cuteness.”

“Well, Taeyeon.” Leeteuk stands up and sits beside her. “Acting is not about age. You must to do everything that you need to make sure people get into your character. Even though that you have to play a little girl or a grandma role, you should feel like you are them. It’s the same thing like you are dancing.  You should do everything that the dance and the music up to. If you’re dancing Sorry Sorry, you must to be arrogant. If you’re dancing Genie, you must to have the y feel. It’s the same thing that you should do with Gee.”

“But… cuteness? It’s not me.”

“I know but you should try it.”

“But…”

“No but Taeyeon.”

“Ok. I think you should learn the entire dance first and the cuteness will be the addition, okay?” Leeteuk gave up.

“That sounds better.”

 

Leeteuk takes his iphone out from his bag. He clicks on his iphone for a while until he gives Taeyeon his iphone.

 

“Mwo? You want to give this to me?” Taeyeon took the iphone and looked at it.

“No, I just want to show you Gee mv.” Leeteuk pointed to his iphone

“Ah… but why do you have this on your iphone?” Taeyeon asked.

“I’m their fans.” Leeteuk said, proudly.

“Ah, I guess so too. Who is your favorite one?”

“Yoona.”

“Ah, everyone loves Yoona, right?” Taeyeon smirked. Then she looks back to the iphone.

“Look at their steps and their expression too.” He said.

“Neh.”

 

I watch it. Yeah they all have cute expressions while dancing. They also smile a lot when they dance. The most important thing is they don’t look stiff while doing it. Not like me.

“I don’t think I can do this.”

“Why not?”

“I don’t have any confident after saw them dancing.”

“Just try it once.”

“Ok, fine.”

 

Leeteuk stands up and starts to dance along the music. He’s really into it. He knows exactly their expression during dancing with it. Taeyeon watches it carefully. Suddenly she feels like the heat up inside of her and she starts to dance along with him too.

 

“Yah, you’re doing it well.” Leeteuk said when they have finished their dance.

“Jjinjak? But I think I still can’t do the aegyo thing.” Taeyeon sat on the floor. She takes a bottle of mineral water and drinks it till it left nothing on it.

“Are you that thirsty?” Leeteuk looked at Taeyeon, weirdly.

“Yeah, I feel exhausted after dancing it.” Taeyeon said.

“But that’s still not good. You still have to dance with aegyo and this.” He gave me a pair of high heels.

 

Taeyeon shakes her head. Her eyes widened. How can she dance with those 9 cm high heels?

 

“Geez, I really really don’t think that I can do this.”

“You always say that you can do this, you can do that. But in the end, you can do it.”

“But…”

“Not another but Kim Taeyeon.”

“Ok, fine. I’ll try.”

 

Taeyeon gives up. She takes that high heels and starts to put it on her feet.

 

“It’s so high.”

 

Taeyeon tries to stand with those high heels. Well, she’s so relieve that she can stand on it. She thought she will fall out immediately after she wears it.

 

“Ready!”

“Neh.”

 

Leeteuk pushes the play button. The song starts to play and Taeyeon dances with it. Everything was fine in the beginning until she have to dance the crab leg dance after the reff part. With the high heels, she can’t control her own body. She slips one to another step. But she can’t hold it anymore and her body is unbalance, then she almost fall down.

 

Taeyeon POV

I can’t control my own body right now. It feels like I am flying in the sky with a broken wing. Aish, why should I wear this to dance? I quite stiff enough to dance without high heels, and now wearing them, it makes me looks like an idiot. I try to control my dance move, my body, and my high heels at the same time. But I can’t do it. I start to flip out until I fall down. No, almost fall down.

 

I can say it almost because Leeteuk catches me just five centimeters before my body touch the floor. I am so relieve. But then everything becomes more chaos.

 

I look at his eyes. Yes, we look face to face through our eyes. By that, I can see his pair of beautiful eyes. He also has white face. To look closely like this, I can feel my heart beating fast. I try to ignore it but my heart seems won’t stop trembling. Geez, maybe I should try to stand up from this awkward position. But he tries to grab my waist ask a ‘not move’ signal. Then he moves his head to make it closer to me. I try to ignore it but just a second later, his lips already touched mine. I become frozen. I hear my heart is beating faster than before. Oh My God, what did he do to me? We are not a couple, right? We’re not even love each other, but why did he do this to me?

 

The weird thing is I should kick him out and slap him to kiss me but instead of doing it, I just let him doing it. Truly said, I really enjoy the kiss. It’s not a passionate one. It’s just a light and lovely kiss but it’s so romantic. I haven’t feel this feeling since a long time ago. I even forget how it tasted like. But it feels different and I really love it. 



 

PS: I'm sorry for the late update. Kinda busy this lately. But thank you for still waiting for my fanfic.