“BREAKFAST”

Love and Dream

 

“Why are you come to Victoria si?” Leeteuk asked.

 

He still doesn’t believe that seven of them are sitting to eat breakfast together. Actually it can’t be called breakfast, because it’s almost 11 o’clock in the morning.

 

“Aigoo. I just want to do my lunch with you guys, oppa.”

 

Leeteuk was about to answered again but he is interrupted by the waiter.

 

“So are you ready to order now, sir?” the waiter asked.

“2 capucino, 4 coffee latte, and 1 white coffee please.”

“We don’t eat huh?” Victoria asked.

“7 waffle please.”

 

“So tell me what really happened inside, Oppa?” Sunny pointed out at Leeteuk when she saw Taeyeon went to the toilet.

“Nothing. Just a bunch of talk. I tried to convince abuji to let Taeyeon be in our group.”

“Really? But what did you do so he let you do that?”

“Nothing. I just talked.”

“Oppa, you know that words it’s not use for use.” UEE added.

“I just told abuji to watch her audition tape. I told him that Taeyeon have a potential to be a great singer. Then after watched it, he agreed with me and he let Taeyeon to be in our group.”

“Just because of her singing ability, everything can be solved soon?” Donghae doesn’t believe it.

“Yeah.  But I also promise him that this thing won’t be happened again.”

“Yeah. It’s ahjussi typed. I mean. He loves her business so much. So when he saw a potential singer like her, he won’t regret it.”

 

“Anyway, what I’m really curious is what really happened last night?” Victoria turns the topic.

 

Leeteuk tells what happened last night.

 

“Arraso.”

“Weh?”

“You’re in love with her, right hyung?” Sungmin laughed.

“Ah you’re right Oppa. I thought he really love her too. If not, why do you defend on her?”

“I defend her because of her talent. Nothing more.”

“Oh oppa. Jjinjak? I don’t see it like that. I mean I never saw you as happy as this one except when you were with Dara Unnie.” Uee is the one who love gossiping.

“Aigoo, Yoo Jin Unnie. Don’t mention her name again. It’s all past time. Now he has Taeyeon.”

“Yeah, Taeyeon is hotter than Dara actually.” Donghae added.

“She’s nice too.” Victoria also added.

 

“Stop talking nonsense. We just met yesterday.”

“It could be love at the first sight right Oppa?” Uee keep teasing Leeteuk

 

“Who’s in love at the first sight?” Taeyeon suddenly came.

“Oh, it’s my friend. Anyway, why did it take so long in the toilet?”

“Ah. I just lost. But then I found where the toilet are.”

”So what is the story behind the love at the first sight?” Taeyeon got back to that topic.

 

 

“Hey anyway, I want to buy a gift for Seohyun too. Can I come with you guys?” Uee quickly changed the topic.

“Sure. It will be fun if we buy it together.” Taeyeon smiled.

“Let’s go after we eat this.” 



 

Hints: Seokyu moment in the next chapter ^_^