A Small Reunion

Love and Dream

Wedding day, one week later…

Taeyeon is putting her make up. She has dressed up and she is on her way to the Church. Even the time just in the corner, she still doubt to herself. Should she attend it or not? But she’s already dressed up right now so there’s no way to move back again. Sigh! She thinks she makes a bad decision this time. She is so worry right now. What should I say when I meet him? Should I just ignore him? Or should I let it pass like nothing happened and just talk to her as a friend? Gosh, help me please!

 

“Unnie, are you ready? Because we all will go there now.”

“Ah, yeah. Just a minute!” Taeyeon grabs her bag and follow Yoona.

“Unnie, it’s not yours, it’s Fany Unnie’s bag.” Yoona shakes her head.

“Ah, yeah.”

“Unnie, do you have something on your mind like what should I do when I meet him in the party think?”

 

Taeyeon shocks. She can’t believe that Yoona actually knows what she is thinking of. Is she a sidekick or what? But she tries to calm down herself and tells her that it’s not it.

 

“Fine, let’s go then!”

 

Church 10 PM

Taeyeon, F(X) members, Victoria, Yoona, Siwon, Jessica, Heechul, Tiffany, and Zhou Mi enter the church. Just by their arrival, it has made a huge chaos in there. Yeah, that’s because they are celebrity except for Zhou Mi and Victoria, all of them are celebrity.

 

“Unnie.” Someone runs to Taeyeon and hugs her tightly till she can’t breathe properly.

“Jiyoung si.” Taeyeon said and hugs her back.

“Unnie, it’s been a long time since I saw you.” Jiyoung said.

“Yeah, it’s been a year. Anyway, how are you?”

“I am fine Unnie but not with Oppa. Leeteuk Oppa is back like his past. He always alone, not talk much, and always cold. I wonder if you can change him back to when he with you, Taeyeon.”

“I don’t think so Jiyoung. Everything has to change and I think I just will leave it all behind. Yeah, I will leave my past behind.” Taeyeon smiled.

“I just hope that I can change your mind Unnie.”

“I…”

 

“TAEYEON!!!”  Sunny, UEE, Seungyeon, Hyoyeon, Sunye shouted her name. They all running to her and hug her together.

“Yah, I can’t breathe.” Taeyeon said while releasing the hug.

“So you remember us, right?” UEE said hopelessly.

“Of course I do know you all. It just I am pretending not to know because your Oppa, Sunye.”  Taeyeon said the truth behind her lie. “Miane.” She said in the end.

“We all know it Taeyeon. We all understand it. Don’t worry!” Uee hugs her.

“Thank you Unnie. And thank you everyone.” Taeyeon tears up a bit.s

“Don’t be like that! We didn’t meet for this past year so I think it is fine to be missing you like this.” Sunye, the danshin among them, said.

“I don’t say that I don’t like it.” She defended herself while wiping her tears.

“I know, Taeyeon. Anyway, you are so different right now. There’re no Taeyeon who loves to wear t-shirt and jeans, hates party, and lazily to make her self up. Wow, you’re so different now.” Sunye complimented on her best friend.

“Yah, Sunye, how can you say like that? You look like you didn’t communicate with me this past one year. You already know that I have changed so much.” I hug her.

“I know. But I never have a chance to see you by a person since you’re an idol and you kind of busy with your job right now.”

“I know. Miane. I just too busy.”

“I understand. Don’t worry.” Sunye said while release the hug.

 

Taeyeon smiled. She is so happy because she can meet her old friend again. She really missed them all. To see them personally like this, without consider her status as an idol, make her feel like heaven.

 

“Ah, I forget something.” She suddenly remembered about a group of friends that she comes to the wedding with.

“This is my new friends for this past year. I bet you all must know some of them. Even you know I still will introduce them personally to you. They are Jessica, Tiffany, Heechul Oppa, Siwon Oppa, Zhou Mi Oppa, Yoona, and the famous F(X), Krystal, Luna, Amber, and Sulli.” Taeyeon pointed in everyone of them when she said their name so they won’t be confuse of who is who.

“Annyonghaseyo.” They bowed and said at the same time. They used to do it so they don’t need any command to do it. They just do by their intuition.

“Oh annyonghaseyo.” Taeyeon friends in the drama musical did the same thing too.

“I introduce them to you too. They are the most famous drama musical group in this country. They are Sunye, Jiyoung, Hyoyeon si, Minho si, Eunhyuk si, Yesung si, Seungyeon. And these four is Sunye’s cousin. They are Uee Unnie, Sunny si, Sungmin Oppa, and Donghae Oppa.”

 

They all hear Taeyeon patiently. After hearing Taeyeon saying those words, they start to mumble about something. But they seem like don’t want Taeyeon to hear it so Taeyeon don’t ask them.

 

“I think it will be great if we let them…”

“Can you tell me what’s going on in here because I try to find you Sunye but there isn’t a sign of you anywhere and you need to prepare because you will be the …”

 

Leeteuk stoped her words when he found out that the one that he loves standing in front of him right now. He just misses her so much. He really wants to hug her to tell it but his pride makes him stop.

 

Taeyeon POV

I see him. Yes he is standing in front of me right now. Like my prediction, it is so obvious that I will meet him in his sister wedding day. Sigh! I really don’t know what to say right now after I rejected him yesterday. I don’t think that I can even look at him bravely. I feel so nervous right now so I just look at other direction to avoid eye contact with him.

 

“Taenggo, is him your friend too? Why don’t you introduce him to us then?” Jessica said.

 

Aish, Sica. Can you understand that I just don’t want to meet him right now?

“Ah, Unnie. Don’t tell me that this guy is him? This is him, right?” Yoona shouted and everyone, of course, can hear it clearly. Fortunately, there are only us in that place.

“Really? Oh God! Why didn’t you tell us that he is this handsome?” Sulli said so excited.

“Yeah, you never told us that he’s so good looking. He seems a nice guy too.” Luna added.

“He’s tall and he will be a perfect guy to you Taenggo.” Tiffany said without hestitation.

 

I look at them at the biggest eye that I ever had. I just can’t believe what they said just now. They just make me embarrassed by saying those words. Gosh, I can even hide my blush face.

 

“Wow, Unnie. You’re blushing!” Amber shouted.

“I think you must be really like him.” Sica, fortunately, whispered to me.

“No, I am not. Please asking me, okay?” I am a little bit pissed.

“Taeyeon, can you please give me another chance?” He said without hestitation. Geez, does he realize that we are in front of our friends right now?

“What kind of chance?” I asked in a serious tone. My mood suddenly changed so fast from top to the bottom.

“I love you, Kim Taeyeon. I already said it but you didn’t answer me. So can you please answer me right now?”

“I think I have answered you yesterday, Oppa. I don’t like you. Please give me some space! Leave me alone.” I said desperately.

“I don’t believe in you.”

“Then take this.” I give him the invitation card and leave him frozen in there. I know that it will hurt him but I just want him to realize that we do not belong together.

 

“You will marry him?” He can’t believe it.

“Yes I will.” I said bravely. I truly can’t say it because I don’t want to hurt him but I think I have no choice. Yes, this is the only choice that I have that can make him stays away from me.

“Why do you do this, Kim Taeyeon?” Leeteuk grabs my hand.

“I think you know why.” I tried to let go off my hand. Luckily, I can do it.

 

“Best friend!” Someone shouted on me and I already who that person is. He is Kyuhyun.

“Yah, best friend, how can you marry in sudden like this? I can’t even prepare something for my best friend.”

“Don’t worry, best friend. With you come here, it already make me happy.” He said while hugging me.

“Stop it, best friend. I can’t even breathe.” I said.

“Okay, okay. Hey, let’s go then! The ceremony will be hold in just fifteen minutes time.” He dragged me from that place.

“Yah, how can you drag and left my friends in there?” I pointed at my friends.

“Don’t worry! I think they will be fine.”

“Ah, I can’t believe that my best friends will marry before me.”

“Best friend, don’t be that jealous! You can find your true love and marry them too.” He said.

“I am not sure about it, best friend.”

“Just think positively best friend.”

“Yeah, I hope so.”