MEET THE BIG BOSS

Love and Dream

 

“So where is the office?” Taeyeon asked when they walk around the city.

“It’s in front of you right now.”

 

Taeyeon turn her eyes to a big building in front of her. Amazing! She told herself.

 

“Uhmm Taeyeon.” Leeteuk called out Taeyeon because she didn’t seem notice it.

“Uh uh uh… yes.”

“Why are you looking at it like that? You never saw a big building before?”

“I saw it before. But this is too big for a building. This can be called a palace.”

“It’s just a normal one if you live in a big city like Seoul.” Leeteuk laughed

“Yes, sorry. I’m just a country girl.”

“Hey, why do you have to say sorry? You’re not doing anything wrong.” Leeteuk smiled.

 

“Let’s go inside then. I want to see what’s inside a big building? I’m really curious about it.” Taeyeon hold Leeteuk hand and drag him to inside the building.

 

***

 

“Wow. It’s so big.” Taeyeon can’t stop amaze in everything that she’s seeing.

 

Leeteuk keep laughing. He thinks Taeyeon is so cute with all of her action. She keeps saying that this is beautiful, this is great, this is expensive, etc. She seems really like all of that.

 

“Are you finished to see all of that?”

“Yeah.” Taeyeon smiles.

“So let’s go. We need to see Ahjussi now. Actually we are late for that.”

“Oops. Sorry. Let’s go then.” Taeyeon grabs Leeteuk hands and they go to the lift.

 

Again and again. She keeps compliment about the building, and now the lift.

 

“This is your first time too?”

 

Taeyeon nodded. She can’t stop amaze how great this building is. The architecture, the decoration, and now the technology, everything is too awesome for her.

 

“Hey, we arrive at his office.”

“Behind this door’s lift is Ahjussi office?” Taeyeon didn’t get it.

“Neh. It’s his main office. Actually all this building is his office.”

“Jjinjak? He must be really rich then.”

 

He just smiles. Then they walk from the lift to a small room. There’re just a small table and a chair there. No one is in there. So they decide to wait until boss’ secretary come from a big door in that room.

 

“Annyonghaseyo, Oppa. It’s nice to see you again.” Victoria, the secretary greets them.

“Annyonghaseyo, Victoria SI. It’s nice to see you too.” Leeteuk bow to her, same as Victoria too.

“So this is her, right?”

 

“The CCTV really works, right?” Leeteuk smiles.

 

“So I guess I’m right then. He is really mad about this. You better watch out, young master.”

“I know. Don’t worry. I get used to it, right?”

 

Victoria nodded.

 

“So you don’t introduce me to her?” Victoria looks at Taeyeon.

“Ah, yeah, you’re right. This is Taeyeon, our new member.”

“Really? Hi, it’s nice to meet you. My name is Victoria Song. You can call me Victoria.”

“Annyonghaseyo. My name is Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon. You can call me Taeyeon. It’s nice to see you too…”

“Unnie. Call her unnie. She is older than you, Taeyeon.”

“Oh, Victoria Unnie.”

 

Victoria smiles. Then she turns her attention to Leeteuk. They talk about the club, the next drama, and about Seohyun’s birthday party too.

 

“Should we go in?” Taeyeon interrupted them. She didn’t jealous, but she is just thinking that the boss will be really mad if he waits too long.

 

“Ah, she’s right. We go then.”

“Yeah, but don’t make him mad, okay?”

“I know, Victoria si. I just hope we can solve this problem with no anger.”

“Me too.” Victoria smiles.

 

They walk into a big door where Victoria came in moment ago.

 

“So are you ready?” Leeteuk asked Taeyeon. He is still smiling.

“Are you not nervous at all?” Taeyeon answered him by asking him another question.

“Nervous? Nope. I get used to it. Are you nervous?”

“A little bit.”

“Ready or not, let’s meet our big boss.” 


 

Hi chinggu! Sorry for the late update. Mianhe!

But I will update more of it as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading it! 

I hope you guys the chapter because I decide to add F(x) Victoria to the story ^_^

 

P.S. : Sorry if any wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

 

ENJOY IT!!!!