Telling The Truth

Love and Dream

 

Taeyeon is walking back into her dorm right. She just notices that she’s not alone. Her old friend, Kyuhyun, is with him.

“Don’t sneak out like you are a secret admirer or a fan of me best friend.” Taeyeon said.

“Well, I am not. I just want to make sure that you will be in home safely.”

“Yah, I am not your girlfriend.” Taeyeon shouted to him.

“I know but your ‘boyfriend’ ask me to walk you home. Because he’s my future brother in law so I can’t reject him.” He said.

“He’s not my boyfriend.” Taeyeon said while reaching their dorm.

 

Taeyeon knocks the dorm. She forgets to bring the key with her, that’s why she needs someone to help her open the door.

 

“Coming!” Tiffany shouted from inside.

“It’s me Fany ah.” Taeyeon shouted.

“Neh, I know it’s you, Taenggo.”

“Taenggo?” Kyuhyun looked at Taeyeon in ‘who’s is it? Or is that you’ face.

 

She just smiled back to him without any word to say.

 

“I thought you lost again.” Tiffany said while opening the door. “Who is he?” She immediately asked before Taeyeon can’t even reply her first words.

“He’s my best friend, Kyuhyun.” Taeyeon said while giving Kyuhyun a signal to come in.

“Ah, so this friend is the one that you always talk to in a phone, right?” Tiffany asked.

“Hello, my name is Tiffany Hwang. It’s nice to meet you.” Again, Tiffany crossed her words and comes to Kyuhyun. She shakes hands with him.

“Hi, it’s nice to meet you. My name is Kyuhyun.” He said.

“Wow, you never that polite to me, best friend.” Taeyeon said while sitting in the couch.

“Is Taeyeon talking with her best friend on the phone again? Will she stop doing that?” Jessica entered the living room with a pillow in her hand. She must be awake because of the noisy sound.
“I really want to meet her best friend. I wonder what he looks like.” Heechul added to her best friend’s comment.

 

“He looks like him.” Taeyeon pointed at Kyuhyun who standing in front of Tiffany.

“Oh, I am sorry, I don’t know. Hi it’s nice to meet you Taenggo chinggu. My Name is Kim Heechul.”

“I know you. You are the best DJ radio ever.” Kyuhyun said while shakes his hand.

“Oh Hi How are you? I am Jessica Jung. You can call me Sica. I am Taeyeon dorm mate and this Kim Heechul is my best friend. Same thing like you and Taenggo, right?”

“Ah, neh. Hi, it’s nice to meet you all. I am Kyuhyun.” He said.

“You need to safe your words for then, best friend. There are still plenty of my friends that you haven’t seen.”

“Really? But I think I will meet them in other times because I need to go now.” He said while giving Taeyeon an envelope.

“What is this?” I said.

“Just look it when I left. Anyway, you guys can come too if you have free time. Miane, I don’t bring it with me anymore because I didn’t plan that I will meet you guys.” He said.

“Don’t worry! We don’t mind it. If I have time, I will come, right Jes? Hee Oppa?”

“Neh.”

“Ah, it’s great to hear that. Anyway, I will leave first. See you guys soon!”

 

Tiffany opens the door to Kyuhyun. He waves to them and smiled too. Then their attention back to the envelope. Taeyeon quickly open it and she is so surprise to see an invitation is in it.

 

“An invitation card?” Taeyeon opens it and it gets her more surprise.

“Oh my God! It’s his wedding invitation. How can he hide this from me all this time?” Taeyeon shouted and it makes everyone comes into the living room.

“Who will marry? Who? Who?” Yoona asked while she still hold frying pan in her left hand.

“Calm down, Yoong. They maybe just talking about Taeyeon’s wedding day.” Siwon showed up.

“Anneyo. We are talking about Kyuhyun si, Taenggo best friend, marriage.” Heechul answered it.

“Oh, you should come then Unnie.” Sulli sits beside Taeyeon and sees the invitation card.

“I don’t think so, Sulli ah.”

“Why not? Unnie, he’s your best friend, he will be disappointed if you doesn’t show up.” Amber said.

“I know but I think he will understand me.”

“Don’t say to me if you can’t show up because of him?” Victoria said.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right Unnie.”

“ABOUT WHAT?” The rest of them, besides Taeyeon and Victoria, shouted at the same time.

 

“Nothing.” Taeyeon pouted.

“Mianhe, but I think it’s the right time to tell it to everyone, Taenggo. You have hided it this whole time and I think as your friends, they need to know about this.” Victoria said.

 

Sigh! Taeyeon takes a deep breath. She doubts it. Should she say it or not since it’s too personal but Victoria is right. She should tell them. Soon or later, they will find out about it too. So it’s better if she tells them by herself not hearing this story from other people’s mouth.

 

“Well, here’s the story….”

 

Taeyeon starts the story between her and G-Dragon, why she left Jeju Island to Seoul, the first meeting with Leeteuk, how she can join the drama musical group, and finally about the revenge. Everyone started to cry a lot when they heard it.

 

“I don’t know if it can be so sad like that.” Krystal said while wipping her own tears.

“I know that’s why I don’t want to share it because it will make me cry like this again.” Taeyeon said while do the same things.

“Unnie, I think you do the right things by giving back the revenge but can you stand on it?” Yoona asked me.

“I don’t know. Something that happened today makes me doubt of it again, Yoong.” Taeyeon suddenly remembered the moment where Leeteuk said that he loved her. It makes her blushed and happy but also makes her cry and sad in the same time.

“What is it?” They all seem so curious.

“He, Leeteuk, said that he loved me.” Taeyeon can’t hide her blush face anymore.

“What? So you two met today!!!” Tiffany shouted like crazy.

“Don’t be so rude, Fany! Calm down! Even though he said that, I will still on my plan.”

“So, tell me will you come or not, Taeyeon? If you want to attend it, I will come to fetch you.” Victoria said.

“No need, Unnie. She will come with us. Kyuhyun also invited us to the wedding.”

“Oh, Great Sica. Then I will go with you guys too.”

“Can we come too?” f(x) members, Yoona, Siwon, and Zhou Mi raised their hands.

“Mola? Too many people.” Taeyeon said.

“Aigoo, Taenggo. He said it’s okay if you want to bring your friend with you.”

“I know Sica. But it’s too many.”

“Don’t worry! He must be okay with it.”

“Fine, but I’ll text him first to make sure of it.”