Gee… I love You

Love and Dream

 

“Let’s go to your room!” Sunye holds Seohyun’s wrist and pulls her to Seohyun’s room.

“Yes, I’m so tired now. I think I will just go to sleep.” Seohyun agreed with her sisters’ idea.

“No, we’re not going to sleep. The night is so young. Let’s have a chit chat while drinking.” Sunye said out her crazy idea.

“Yes, you must to try to drink since you’re already 20, Seohyun.” Sunye forced her to drink a glass of soju but Seohyun keeps rejecting it.

“Okay, I’ll drink it, Unnie.”

 

After she drinks it for about three glasses, Sunye left her. Then she runs to find Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun si, please help me!” She begged to Kyuhyun.

“Yes, what can I help you, Sunye Noona?” Kyuhyun answered it with a formal language.

 

Even though they are friends, but it still awkward for him to talk to Sunye with unformal language since she is older than him.

 

“Seohyun is drunk.”

“What? Drunk?” Kyuhyun can’t believe it. He doesn’t ask anything again. He just follows Sunye to Seohyun’s room.

 

See it by himself, he can believe it now. The beautiful and polite Seohyun has become a drunken girl.

 

“Kyuhyun si, I will tell this to Leeteuk Oppa then I will come back again. Please help me to watch over her!” Sunye bowed. Then she runs away from the room before hear Kyuhyun’s answer.

 

Kyuhyun is standing over there, frozen. He didn’t know what to do. Geez, this will be a long night! He told himself

 


 

Sunye POV

 

I run my way to my room without hearing his answer. I know it’s not polite to running away like that but I bet he didn’t mind it at all. He must like it so much because he can be together with his love.

 

“Hey, I’m back.” I said when I opened my bedroom’s door.

 

I see there’re many people in there. They are Hyoyeon si, Jiyoung si, Sunkyu si, Yoojin Unnie, and Seungyeon si. I know why they are in my room right now. I bet that they want to hear about my plan. No, I think they probably have known about it from Seungyeon si. So I guess they just want to know if I success or not.

 

“I already locked them in Seohyun’s room.” I told them before they asked it.

“How do you know that we will ask about it?” Sunkyu seems surprised.

“Well, I can see by the way you look at me.” I smiled to them. Then I sit in the bed and bring my laptop with me.

 

“So, which one will we watch first?” I asked them.

“What did you mean, Sunye si?” Hyoyeon asked her.

“Yes, I didn’t get it, Unnie.” Jiyoung nodded.

 

I turn around my face and I gaze to Seungyeon si.

 

“You haven’t told them that we put a camera on their room, have you?”

“No, I thought it will be just two of us who will watch it.”

“Yeah, but if it turns out like this, we don’t have no choice besides watch it together with them, right?”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.”

 

“No, no, wait. What did you do?” Uee Unnie interrupted our conversation. Oh yeah, I forgot that she is here. This woman will ‘kill’ me right way.

“I put the camera in their room.”

“What?” They all shouted at the same time.

“Oh My God! The evil Sunye is back on business.” Uee Unnie shook her head.

“Yup, she is back.” I smiled.

“So which one will we see first?” I asked it once again.

“No, wait a sec, what is our option besides Seohyun and Kyuhyun?” Hyoyeon seemed still can’t get it.

“It’s Leeteuk Oppa and Taeyeon or Kyuhyun and Seohyun.”

“What? Why did you put the camera on the dancing room too, Unnie?” Jiyoung asked her.

“I’m really curious about both of them too. I thought there must be something between them.”

“Yeah, I’m pretty curious with it too.” Sunkyu nodded. She agreed with me.

“Okay so who will we watch first?” I asked this again.

“I want to see Seohyun Unnie first.” Jiyoung said it, excitedly.

“Okay, let’s watch them first.”

 


 

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

I watch it by myself. She’s drunk, totally drunk. Geez! I can’t believe this. I gaze at her for about five minutes until she calls me to sit beside her.

 

“Oppa, you finally come, huh?” She said. I know that she is drunk that’s why she talked to me rudely.

“Yes, I come, Seohyun si.”

 

I sit right besides her but not to drink. I just watch her drinking and drinking. It’s already her second bottle. I wonder how can she drink like this? She must be frustrated on something.

 

“Ah, oppa, drinking makes you happy, right? If I knew it before then I will drunk it again and again.”

“It’s not, Seohyun si.”

“Why not?” She moved her face closer to mine. I can see her pair of beautiful eyes looking straight at me.

 

I am frozen at the time. Looking at her pair of beautiful eyes makes my heart melt. I really hope that she will remove her face but she even get closer and closer.

 

“You will get addicted to it.” I said it, wisely. Well, I can’t say it addicted too since I’m good in it.

“Aish, just drink a glass and everything will be good Oppa.” She said while dragging her face away from me. It’s so relieve me. I don’t know what will happen to us if we stayed like we used before.

 

“I don’t want to Seohyun.” I rejected it, politely.

“Aigoo, just a glass, Oppa. You will not get drunk because of it.”

 

She keeps pushing me to do it. I try my best to reject it but when she asked me with a cute voice and her puppy eyes, I can’t resist it anymore. So I take the glass and drink it. I know that I will not be fallen because of it since I’m good at it.

 

“Ah, Oppa.” She suddenly stood up. She makes me shocked of her sudden action. I wonder why she did that.

 

She stands in front of me and she smiled. I know that she still drunks so I just let her do anything she wants until she falls asleep by herself.

 

“Oppa, I’ve been looking forward to have a chance to sing this song to you but I didn’t have it. But now I have the time and the chance, so I will sing it to you Oppa.”

 

GEE

 

Uh uh… Listen Boy (she pointed at me) my first love story

My angel, and my girls, my sunshine…

 

Neomuneomu meotjyeo nuni nuni busyeo

It's way too bright, my eyes are blinded

Sumeul mot swigesseo tteollineun girl

I can't stop to breathe. I'm a girl falling in love


Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby
Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby

 

Oh neomu bukkeureowo chyeodabol su eobseo

Oh I'm too shy, I can't even glance at you

Sarange ppajyeosseo sujubeun girl

I've fallen in love, I'm a shy girl


Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby
Gee Gee Gee Gee Bab Bab Bab Bab Bab Bab

 

Eotteoke hajyo (eotteokhajyo)

How did this happen? (How did it happen?)

Tteollineun maeum (tteollineun mameunyo)

My beating heart (My beating heart)

(Dugeundugeundugeundugeun) dugeun dugeungeoryeo bamen jamdo mot irujyo

(Thump, thump thump) It just thuds and thuds, I can't even sleep

 

Naneun naneun babongabwayo

I, I must look like a fool

Geudae geudaebakke moreuneun

I don't want anyone but him

babo geuraeyo geudael boneun nan

Yeah, I'm a fool looking right at him

 

Neomu banjjak banjjak nunibusyeo No No No No No

It's so bright, my eyes are blinded No No No No No

Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh

I'm so surprised Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh


Neomu jjaritjjarit momi tteollyeo Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee

I'm shocked, my body's trembling Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee

Jeojeun nunbit Oh Yeah joheun hyanggi Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah

Sparkling eyes Oh Yeah Sweet scent Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah

 

Oh neomu neomu yeppeo mami neomu yeppeo

Oh, It's too pretty, your soul's too pretty

Cheotnune banhaesseo kkok jjibeun girl

It's love at first sight, I'm a girl that knows what I feel


Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby
Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby

 

Neomuna tteugeowo manjil suga eobseo

It's too warm, I can't touch it

Sarange tabeoryeo hukkeunhan girl

This love is heated. I'm a girl that can feel the heat


Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby
Gee Gee Gee Gee Bab Bab Bab Bab Bab Bab

 

Eojjeomyeon joha (eojjeomyeon johayo)

I like it however it is (However it is)

Sujubeun naneun (sujubeun naneunyo)

I'm so shy (Shy me)

(Mollamollamollamolla) Molla mollahamyeo maeil geudaeman geurijyo

(I dunno, dunno, dunno) I don't know and everyday I just want to see you,

 

Chinhan chingudeureun malhajyo

Of course my close friends tease,

Jeongmal neoneun jeongmal motmallyeo

You really, You really can't stop

Babo hajiman geudael boneun nan

I'm a fool but I still look at you,

 

Neomu banjjak banjjak nunibusyeo No No No No No

It's so bright, my eyes are blinded No No No No No

Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh

I'm so surprised Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh


Neomu jjaritjjarit momi tteollyeo Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee

I'm shocked, my body's trembling Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee

Jeojeun nunbit Oh Yeah joheun hyanggi Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah

Sparkling eyes Oh Yeah Sweet scent Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah

 

Maldo motaenneun geol

The things I can't say

neomu bukkeureowo haneun nal

I'm too shy,

 

Yonggiga eomneungeolkka

I don't have the courage,

eotteokhaeya joheungeolkka

How could this be good?

Dugeundugeun mam jorimyeo

My beating heart,

barabogo inneun na

I'm anxious as I look at you,

 

Neomu banjjak banjjak nunibusyeo No No No No No

It's so bright, my eyes are blinded No No No No No

Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh

I'm so surprised Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh


Neomu jjaritjjarit momi tteollyeo Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee

I'm shocked, my body's trembling Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee

Jeojeun nunbit Oh Yeah joheun hyanggi Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah

Sparkling eyes Oh Yeah Sweet scent Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah

 

Neomu banjjak banjjak nunibusyeo No No No No No

It's so bright, my eyes are blinded No No No No No

Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh

I'm so surprised Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh


Neomu jjaritjjarit momi tteollyeo Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee

I'm shocked, my body's trembling Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee

Jeojeun nunbit Oh Yeah joheun hyanggi Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah

Sparkling eyes Oh Yeah Sweet scent Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah

 

“Oppa, I know that’s not a romantic song but I sing it because the lyrics is presented what I’m feeling to you since a long time ago.” She said, shyly.

 

I don’t know if what she said is real or not, because she’s drunk right now. But I don’t care about it, I’m still happy after heard her singing that song to me and the most important thing is her words. She said that she loves me. Well, even though it’s just a lie, I’m still happy of it.

 

“Seohyun…” I said.

 

I don’t know what to say. I really want to say ‘I love you too’ but I’m afraid that a lot of people against us. All the fans, our friends, and our family are against us.

 

“Seohyun I…”

“Please don’t reject me Oppa. I know deep in your heart that you love me too.”

“But…”

 

She suddenly falling down and I try to catch her. I get her but well, it’s not a perfect catch actually because she falls right in my shoulder.

 

“Are you okay?” I asked her.

 

She doesn’t answer me. I guess she must be feels asleep. Anyone who drinks will always falling asleep like this. I carry her with a bridal style to her bed. But when I put her on the bed, I just realized that she’s not fall asleep yet.

 

“Oppa…” She called me again while holding my wrist.

 

I look at her. I see her faces lend closer to me. It’s closer than before. I can’t even breathe. My heart beats faster and faster. As I try to control myself, her lips already on mine. I am so shocked. I try not to respond to her kiss but I can’t. I kiss her back. I don’t care about anyone thoughts right now, I just care about her. I love my Seohyun.