GOT CAUGHT

Love and Dream

 

It’s still early in the morning when Sunye wakes up. She can’t sleep all night.  She worries about Taeyeon. She also feels guilty to have her stay alone in the dorm in her first night in here. So she rushes herself to the room and what did she found? Taeyeon sleeps comfortably with someone beside her. Someone that makes Sunye surprises. It’s her brother, her big brother, Lee Teuk. Oh My God! She covers so she won’t scream.

 

But it’s too late. Eunhyuk sees that screen too, and he is screaming like a girl now. That’s made everyone comes to their room and see what’ve been happened.

“Oh My God! Oppa what are you doing?” Ji Young screams too.

 

Leeteuk still feel very sleepy. He keeps yawning. But the situation made him to awake for his sleep. Taeyeon still sleepy too, but she has to wake up to clear the situation.

 

“So, are you ready to tell us what happened there?” Ye Sung, as the oldest represent others to investigate them.

“We just sleep and nothing happened there, okay?” Leeteuk said.

“You think we gonna believe this.”

“I don’t know how to say it but Taeyeon is afraid to sleep alone, so she asked me to talk with her till she get sleepy but when she got sleepy, I got sleepy too so because of my laziness I slept in her room that night.”

“I relieve if it’s true. But I don’t think Ahjussi will believe it.”

“Ahjussi?” Taeyeon don’t understand about it.

“Our boss, the owner of this club.” Leeteuk explained it.

“Oh My God! What will we do about that?” Taeyeon panicked.

“Ah it’s right.” Seungyeon remembered it too. “Ahjussi will be really mad if he knows about this.”

“Yeah, it’s right. I heard that they will kick us out if we break the rule.” Eunhyuk added.

“Jjinjak? Eetoke? Do I have return to Busan?” Minho said it, desperately.

Everyone is mumbling at each other. They are worry that they will cut off from the show. It’s really noisy, so as a leader, Leeteuk stands up from his sit to make them quiet.

 

“Everybody silent please!”

 

They close their mouth, and the condition become normal again.

 

“I will talk to Ahjussi okay?”

“I know you will talk to him, hyung. But I don’t think he will accept this. Maybe he allows us to have a girlfriend, but to not bring our girl to sleep in a same room as us.”

“I know the rule, Eunhyukkie. So stop remembering me about that!”

“Hyung, at least you hear your dongsaeng right now. It’s for your good too!”

“I know. But I still sleepy right now, and you guys keep talking about this like this is a big problem and it made my head become really sick right now.”

“You said this is not a big problem. Hyung, this is a BIG PROBLEM. You don’t want to be kick out like someone right?”

“Yeah I know. But I will fix it as soon as possible, okay?” Leeteuk tried to convince them.

“How come? What will you do then? If just talk, then it won’t use.”

 

They keep arguing about how to convince their boss about this. They know that it won’t be easy because someone had tried to break the rule before and end is they being kicked out from the club. All discussion ended just a moment later, not interrupted by Leeteuk, but by someone who Taeyeon knows very well. 



 

Hi, chinggu! Sorry for the late update. I've been busy for a while but don't worry I update 2 chapters this time. And I'm in my way to finish the next chapter too. So I'll update it soon.

 

Please comment and subscribe ^_^

Enjoy reading and hope you like it ^_^

 

PS: Thanks to everyone to subscribe and comment to my story. Thanks chinggu!