Why do you have to do this???

Love and Dream

 

Sunye wakes up so early today. She then walks into the bathroom to take a bath. Then she prepares herself to another practice. Then she sees something in her bed side table. She takes it and read it.

 

Dear, Sunye

I am so sorry that I have to leave you all like this but I have no choice. I don’t think I belong to this place. I will just find my way. Don’t worry about me! I will be fine out there. I am sorry if the letter is so short but I have no choice because I have to leave you all quickly.

 

Your sincere friend,

Taeyeon.

 

PS: Please help me to give this letter to your brother. Kamsahamida. Sorry if I ever do something that hurt your heart. Jjeongmal mianhe!!!

 

Sunye’s tears start to fall after she read the letter.

 

“Unnie, I will go the amusement park today, would you like to go with me?” Jiyoung came into the room to approach her Unnie.

 

She found her crying deeply. She comes to her and said, “Unnie, konchanayo?”

 

Sunye can’t even say a word. She just gives Jiyoung that letter. Immediately, Jiyoung cries too. But she is stronger than her Unnie. She still can talk well.

 

“Unnie, I think we should tell Oppa about this.” She said.

“I think we should tell him later.” Sunye said while wipping her tears.

“I will give this letter to Oppa right now, Unnie. I think Oppa still can approach her. Yeah, maybe it’s too late to bring her back, Unnie.”

“What are you girls talking about?” Leeteuk suddenly comes to approach them. They are so surprised about it.

“It’s nothing Oppa.” Sunye said.

“Don’t lie Unnie! Just tell him the truth.” Jiyoung keep on her opinion.

 

Sunye can’t say anything. She doubt it. She doubt herself, that’s the point that she really hates about herself. It’s a really long silent moment. Jiyoung sees that there is no sign that her Unnie will say a word about this. So Jiyoung steps up to tell her Oppa about it.

 

“Taeyeon Unnie si… she left us.” Jiyoung finally said it.

“What did you say just now, Jiyoung?” Leeteuk asked it back to make sure that he didn’t hear it wrong.

“I think you heard me, Oppa. Unnie left us secretly. She gave this two letters for you and Sunye Unnie.” Jiyoung gave the letter to Leeteuk. He takes the letter with shacky hand. He still can’t believe it. He’s frozen in time. He can’t think of anything besides run his way out from the door and looking for her.

 

“I will walk for a second. Don’t need to worry! I’ll be fine.” He said while leaving the room.

“Yah, I told you before, right? You can’t tell him. Oppa will be like that.” Sunye sighed.

“He will ask anyway. So it’s just about the time for him to find out.”

“Yeah, you’re right dongsaeng.”

 

It’s four pm now and there is no sign of Leeteuk. They all are so worry. Sunye is the most worry one from all of them. She keeps call him all the time, but there isn’t an answer from him. Sigh!

 

“Calm down, Sunye si. He will be back soon or later.” Eunhyuk said to calm her down.

“Yah! How can you say it like that?” Sunye pissed out a bit.

 

They all are in the living room right now. They all have known about the news. They all are really sad right now.  They tried to find Taeyeon but there is no sign of her too. They tried to call her too but her phone’s off. They all finally gave up to find her. That time, they all just came back after looking for her. They thought that Leeteuk already in home, but they just saw an empty dorm.

 

“Eunhyuk Hyung, please stop messing around.” Minho, who sits beside Sunye, said.

“I don’t know what to say but I really don’t want this situation become like this so just stop fighting among us, it will not help us to finish this problem.” Yesung, as the oldest one, tried to calm them.

“Ok fine. I think we need to find him. I think he will the frustrated one right now. I am afraid that Hyung can do anything to find her. He’s just that type of person.” Eunhyuk said.

“Why? He will be back later besides I am so tired after walking around the city just to find Taeyeon.” Hyoyeon, his girlfriend, said.

“I think we should do that, Hyoyeon si. Don’t you remember what have happened after Dara Unnie and Jiyoung Oppa accident?” Han Seungyeon said.

 

Back then, Leeteuk just went from the dorm for three day without news and it made all of them really worried. And they don’t want this to happen again.

 

“I think Seungyeon si is right, Hyoyeon si. We should find him before it’s too late.” UEE said.

 

UEE, Sungmin, Sunny, and Donghae are joining them too.

 

“Kaja, let’s split our team! First team is Eunhyuk Hyung, Sungmin Hyung, Seungyeon si, and Yesung Hyung. You guys will go to his favorite place like movie theatre, café, and all places that he usually hangs out in the town. The second team, me, Seohyun, Sunny Noona, and Jiyoung si will go to the bus station, airport, or train station to find out if he had took a trip to Jeju Island or anywhere else. The third team will check out in any hotel or inn to find out if he’s there or not. The third team consists of  Hyoyeon Noona, Donghae Hyung, UEE Noona and Minho si. Sunye, I think you should wait here to report if he comes back or not.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Fine.”

 

They all spread out. Sunye is the only one that left in the dorm. She is trying to call him but it’s just the same result all of the time. Sigh! She takes a glass of black coffee and drinks it. She feels a little bore just waiting by herself in the dorm so she decides to take a walk around the dorm while still holding her phone in her right hand. Then she finds out something interesting in a park that near their dorm. She looks at it. She feels like she is seeing a familiar figure in the park. She moves closer to make sure of it. She thinks she’s right.

 

“Oppa?” She called him.

“Sunye.” Leeteuk said while looking at her little sister.

“Konchana?” She sits beside him. Sunye looks at his brother. She can’t see that his big brother face clearly because he hides it from her.

 

There’s no reply from him. She didn’t want ask it again too. She knows that he sad because the departure of Taeyeon. She just waits for his answer patiently. It takes about couple minutes for him to finally say a word.

 

“I can’t lie to you right, dongsaeng?” Leeteuk said while he still doesn’t face her.

“You’re right, Oppa. So tell me all.” Sunye said.

“I don’t know where I should start it, Sunye. I just feel something there’s something missing in my life, like a hole in my heart after she left me. I just realize that it can be a love.” Leeteuk finally confessed.

“Oppa…”

“Sigh! It’s hard for me to pretending not to care about her, not to protect her, and of course not to love her. I tried to hide it and said to myself that it can’t be a love but still in the end, it’s a love.”

“I just knew from the beginning that this will end up like this but I didn’t dare to ask it to you Oppa since you have hurt before.”

“Really?” He finally smiled between his tears.

“Oppa, it’s the first time I show you cry like this. You didn’t even shed tears this lot when Dara Unnie left you.” Sunye takes a pack of tissue from her pocket and gives it to her brother.

“Yeah, I am so weird right? I mean I was in a relationship with Dara back then and when I knew that she cheated me, I should cried the loudest right? But I felt like I should let her go if it could make her happy. But now, I don’t feel the same way. I think she will be happier if she doesn’t stay here with me. I really miss her Sunye.”

“Oppa, don’t cry again!”

“I can’t. I love her. I really do love her.”