I do

Love and Dream

 

I walk into the bride’s dressing room to meet Seohyun. She looks so pretty with a very long white dress that she wears now. She let her beautiful hair being tide up to show her beautiful shoulder. She also wears a tiara and a long veil. She just will stun everyone who looks at her.

 

“Unnie.” She runs to me and hugs me so tight when she saw me rush into her dressing room.

“Be careful with your dress. Anyway, congratulation for your wedding! I hope you will be happy with my best friend.” I hug her back.

“Kamsahamida Unnie. I also hope that we both can make a happy family together.” She releases the hug and asked me to sit with her in a sofa in the corner of the room.

“Anyway, you look so beautiful today. Well, your groom said that the ceremony will start in fifteen minutes so let’s check your final preparation.”

 

I stand up and I grab her wrist to make her stand up too.

 

“Let’s see hmm… tiara check, dress check, high heels check, make up check, flowers check. Okay everything great. Let’s go then!”

“Unnie, unnie.” Someone rushed her way to the dressing room and she is Jiyoung.

“Hmm… why are you in rush like that, Jiyoung?” Seohyun asked her.

“Sunye Unnie collapsed. I think she must be really tired. She was so busy with your wedding preparation.” Jiyoung explained.

“I must to see her now.” I said.

“No Unnie. She’s fine. She takes a rest in Kyuhyun Oppa dressing room right now. Unnie, I want to ask for your help.” Jiyoung asked me.

“Yes, what is it Jiyoung?”

“I want you to replace Sunye Unnie’s position as the maid of honor. I don’t think she can make it because she must to take a rest now, Unnie.” Seohyun answered my question.

“What? Me?” I can’t believe what I heard just now. How can she just choose me? I am not a part of family so how can I be the maid of honor.

“Yes, Unnie. Please help me.” She begged me. I don’t think I can reject her this time.

 

I nodded.

 

“Ah, kamsahamida Unnie. Anyway here’s the dress. It’s so fortunate that Sunye Unnie size is suits you.” Jiyoung gives a long white dress to me. And it is stunning me because it’s so beautiful.

“Why Unnie? Don’t you like it?” Seohyun seems worry.

“No, I like it. I just stunned by this beautiful dress. I will wear it now because I don’t want to be late.” I suddenly remembered that the ceremony will begin in minutes of time so I quickly rushed my way to changing room that place beside the make up table.

 

It takes just about two minutes for me to change it. I thought at first it will be so complicated to change into a long dress like this, but it just a quite simple thing to do. The next thing that I need to do is make-up. Anyway, I don’t see any sign of them again in this room. Ah maybe they already left because they have to prepared it in the church.

 

“I should get ready too.” I said to myself. I see my own reflextion on the mirror. They are right. This person that I see is not like me. I used to be a shy girl that hates make up and love to smile. I mean I am still a brightful girl but I am little bit more close to everyone right now. Maybe I have changed a lot but it’s for good, right? People can’t always stuck in a thing forever, they need to change too sometimes.

 

“How long will you look at your own reflextion on the mirror?” Leeteuk asked me while standing behind me.

“You surprise me. Can you at least knock?” I asked in an angry tone.

“I have knocked, but there was no answer from you so I just came in because you were to busy to saw your own reflextion on the mirror.” He came closer to me and whispered those words in my ear. I can feel his breathe right now. Gosh! Help me! I am almost dead because I can’t breathe right now.

“Stay away from me!” I stand up and step backward a bit so there is distance between us.

 

I know he will say something like his feeling like before, based on my intuition, so I talk about something that far away from that topic.

 

“Can you tell me what do you do in this room because as far as I know this room is bride dressing room?”

“They said that I have to pick up my couple which is my maid of honor.”

“Your maid of honor? Can it be…?” I closed my mouth. Gosh! We must be a couple!!!

“Yes, you are my couple. Can we go now because we already late.” He said.

 

I don’t answer his question and just my way to the church. I see that a lot of people already come to the church. But thanks God, the ceremony hasn’t begun yet.

 

“Unnie, it’s your time to go in the church. Unnie, you just need to walk to the isle then while your hands in Oppa’s hand then you will have to wait until Seohyun Unnie reach the isle. After that you and me can go the right side of the church until the Seohyun Unnie says I do thing.” Jiyoung explained to me what to do.

“Hmm… okay but do I have to walk side by side while I need to hold his hand?”

“I am sorry but yes, you have to do it, Unnie.”

“Fine. I’ll do it then.”

 

As Jiyoung said, He grabs my hand and walks side by side with me. I am so glad that there is no journalist in this place because if they are in here, I will be dead. Oh no, I forget something. Mr. Park is absolutely will be here. Geez, I must explain everything to him after this ceremony end.

 

I reach out the isle. Yeah I finally can let my hand go from him. I then wait for Jiyoung and Minho to come to theaisle. Then my best friend walks into the isle. I can see it from his eyes that he is so surprise to see me in the isle right now. He must be questioning it on his mind. I just smiled to him. Then the bride comes to the isle with Mr. Park in her side. I can see Mr. Park also confuse. Yes, he must be wondering of me standing in the isle.

 

After Seohyun reaches the isle, I and Jiyoung step out from the isle to the right side of the isle. Jiyoung left me alone in there because she needs to see Minho. While I am alone, someone comes to approach. And it’s him again.

 

“What did you do in here?” I asked.

“Don’t you like to see me?” He asked.

“No I…”

“Ssshh… the ceremony will begin.” He pointing at his mouth to asked stop talking. I do what he wants but it’s not because it’s his request but because I want to do it for my best friend.

 

I watch the ceremony quietly with him on my side.

 

“Do you, Mr. Cho, take this woman beside you to be your wife, be together with her in sickness and in health, in joy and sorrow, until death tears you apart?

As the priest said those words, he took my hand and held it so tight. He makes me turn my face to see his face. Then he said, “Yes, I do.”

 

I am frozen that time. I can’t even say a word. My heart is beating so fast right now and my lips are trembling. I can’t control my breath once again.

 

“And do you, Miss Park, take this man beside you to be your husband, be together with him in sickness and in health, in joy and sorrow, until death tears you apart?"

“Yes, I do.” I heard Seohyun said. I know that he wants me to answer the same thing. I really want to say it but I can’t so I just look at him while fighting to my tears. I really wish, really…

 

"I will now pronounce you, husband and wife." The priest paused a bit. "Now you may kiss the bride."

 

He leans his face closer to me. I am so hopless right now. I really want to run away because I know that he will kiss me but my heart can’t move. It keeps asking me to stay, to enjoy this moment for a bit. Geez! But no, I have to run away from this. Yes, I decide to do it but it’s too late. His lips are already on mine. I tell to myself to stop this, but my heart seems enjoying this. I really hope that I can do it with love but my heart is so heavy. I’ve made a big sin right now. I am someone’s fiancé but I kiss my old love in my best friend wedding, is it all look good? No it isn’t. Geez, I really need to stop it.

 

“I hope you can feel my love.” He said while releasing the kiss.

“I…” My tears are falling from my eyes.

“Taeyeon…”

“Don’t say my name!” I almost shouted but I still can hold it.

“I will leave first. Just tell them that I am happy for them.”

 

I run away from the church and rush to a taxi that brings me back to the dorm. Oh God! What did I just do? Stupid, Kim Taeyeon!