I Get My Revenge

Love and Dream

Taeyeon POV

I look at myself in the mirror. I see myself wearing a very long and beautiful white dress. Yes, I am wearing my wedding dress right now. I love this dress so much and I really hope that I can wear it in the right time. Right time? I don’t think today it’s my right time. Aish! I just need to calm myself down. It just takes couple times for me to end this all.

 

“I think you look so beautiful, Taeyeon.” Sunye said.

“Hey, you’re coming.” I hug her.

“Yes, I am. I can’t believe that you will get married soon.” She hugs me back.

“I don’t believe it too but as you can see, right?”

“Yeah, but I don’t think this marriage will be lasting longer than couple of minutes.” She looks at her watch and smiling.

"Not even a second, I guess. Anyway, I am so happy that you can be here. Does he know that you’re in here?” I asked.

“My brother? I told him and he didn’t say anything so I just go away.”

“He must be really disappointed about my decision.”

“Don’t worry, Taeyeon ah! He will know soon about this plan.”

“I know. That’s why I hope he will wait patiently for me. I really hope.” I said.

“Yeah. Now, let’s go to the isle to finish it soon.”

“Okay.”

 

I go to the church and standing right behind Yoona, as my bride maid. I just have one bride maid for my wedding because I don’t want to hurt too many people, that’s why I just ask her once. Besides she has known about my plan, she’s also the one that willing to do it.

 

“I am so ready Unnie. Me and Siwon Oppa will help you as long as we can.”

“Aish, how did you know that I will ask you that?”

“Insting.”

 

After said those words, she walks to the isle with Siwon Oppa, then I walk into the isle too with my dad besides me. Anyway, I’ve told my dad and mom too so they won’t get shocked by my decision. I thought they will immediately reject it because actually it’s not a good plan but it turned to be the opposite, because they support my decision and I was so happy because of it.

 

“I think you should prepare yourself, Taeyeon. I know you’re a kind girl, so it’s not easy for you to say those words.” Appa told me when we are walking to the isle.

“I know that it’s hard but, still, I will do it.”

“I believe in you, daughter.”

 

We finally reach the isle. My dad let go off my hand and I walk in front of the priest. I take a look at him. He smiled to me. I don’t feel like I want to smile back, but in the end I still do it. The priest starts to talk and read some pray for us then it’s the time for…

 

“Do you, Mr. Kwon, take this woman beside you to be your wife, be together with her in sickness and in health, in joy and sorrow, until death tears you apart?

 

As the priest said those words, he took my hand and held it so tight. He makes me turn my face to see his face. Then he said, “Yes, I do.”

 

“And do you, Miss Kim, take this man beside you to be your husband, be together with him in sickness and in health, in joy and sorrow, until death tears you apart?"

 

I smie to him and said,” no.”

 

He looks so surprised. I can see that this expression not only on his face but also the audience have the same expression too.

 

“What did you say, Kim Taeyeon?” He asked me.

“I want you to know that I don’t like you at all, Jiyong si. For me, you’re just someone from my past that I need to forget.”

“What? Then it means that you have someone else? Who’s that third person between us?” He mad.

“Actually, he’s not the third person between us. He’s the only one that caught my heart for this past year, and he’s the only one that I love too.”

“Who is he?”

“I don’t think it’s so important right now.”

“Fine, if you don’t want to tell me who that guy is, then you should tell me why did you do all this things? If you really love him, then you should go with him, not agreed marry me.”

“Hmm… actually.” I smirked, an evil smirk, like the one that my best friend has. “You’ve done that to me before, so I want you to feel what it likes to be fool in front of so many people.”

 

He looks so confused so I try to explain it again.

 

“Remember? One year ago, you left me in Jeju Island. You said that you wanted to be a famous singer in Seoul, but the real thing is you engage with Dara si in Seoul and left me crying like a fool.”

 

He doesn’t say a word again so I continue mine.

 

“But actually I want to say thank you so much to you. If it’s not because of you then I can’t meet my love of my life. Someone that loves me and understands me so well even I’ve hurt him so much. I also want to say thank you because if it’s not because of you, I can figure out my talent, I can’t meet my friends, and I can be rich like this. Thank you, Kwon Jiyong si.”

 

He’s so speechless right now. I bet he won’t answer me again so I say goodbye.

 

“Now, excuse me, because I need to go to find my love before it’s too late.”

 

I hold my long dress and run with my high heels. I have a taxi wait for me in outside of the church. I told Sunye to prepare it for me earlier before. Now I want to go to meet my love. I want to explain everything to me and I hope that it’s not too late.