Déjà vu

Love and Dream

 

Taeyeon walks into the mall with sunglasses and a black cap. She walks in secretly. She doesn’t want to get any attention from the citizens because she wants to make his famous boyfriend.

 

“Oppa.” She called him while reaching a café.

“Ah, Taeyeon. Please take a seat!” Taeyeon takes a seat.

“I’ve ordered your favorite white coffee. Do you mind?”

“Konchanayo. Everything will be good.”

“So let’s talk about the preparation then. Have you invited the one that you want?” G-Dragon turned the topic to their wedding. Yes, they will marry in about week time.

“Neh, I write it in a note. It’s not like I have so many friends, but I just want to make sure that everyone that close to me is being invited by me.” Taeyeon defended herself.

“It’s okay, Tae. Let me see your note!” Taeyeon gives the note to G-Dragon. There’re only few peoples in her list, such like her family members, her dorm mate, Victoria, Mr. Park, and Kyuhyun, her best friend.

“Hmm… just fifteen people. Don’t you consider to invite your other friends too?”

“Nope, I think they can be there. They are so busy with their own schedule. But I already tell them that I will marry and they just praise and congratulate me.”

“Yeah, great then. I am afraid that they will mad to you if you don’t invite them.”

“Don’t worry, Oppa. I’ve anticipated it.” Taeyeon drinks her white coffee.

 

“Kaja, let’s go to find some stuff for our wedding.” G-Dragon drags her to the mall. They walk around the mall with hands to hands. They try to find the best stuff for their wedding day. It’s a fun day for both of them until Taeyeon bunch into a guy.

 

“Konchana?” G-Dragon tried to help her to stand up, but they all shock to find out who Taeyeon bumped too.

 

“Kim Taeyeon?” Leeteuk said.

“Do I know you sir?” Taeyeon is pretending not to know him. She will ruin out everything if she answers yes.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Don’t you remember us?” Fool! Of course I know you all. I can see they all are in there. UEE Unnie, Sunny Unnie, Sungmin Oppa, Donghae Oppa, Victoria Unnie, and what? Is that Dara Unnie? Is she and Leeteuk back in a relationship again? Geez, I can’t be jealous and I shouldn’t be because it’s just a one sided love.

 

“Mianhe, but I have amnesia so forgive me if I don’t remember all of you.” I said.

 

They all look at each other. They found it so suspicious so Donghae Oppa and Sungmin Oppa drag Ji Young Oppa to a café and ask me to stay in there. I obey them because it will look suspicious if I am not. I thought it will only Donghae Oppa and Sungmin Oppa who will interrogate him, but the all of them except Leeteuk are going to do that. So it’s left only me and Leeteuk. It’s an awkward moment between us. I really don’t know what to say so I just stand there and looking right into the café.

 

The next thing I know is someone grabs my wrist and drag me to a park near the mall. I just know that Leeteuk will do it so I have prepared myself to answer for his questions.

 

“I think you are lying to us now, Kim Taeyeon. I know that you are a very good actress so to act like an amnesia girl is just an easy thing for you.” He looked me into my eyes and it makes me melted already.

 

Sigh! I don’t think I can lie to him. Should I just be honest to him? I just know I am not a good liar.

 

“Yes, so what do you want for me Oppa?” I dare to asked him back.

“Don’t ever call me Oppa! You said that it will be awkward if you call me Oppa so just call me by my name.”

“I can’t Oppa. We are not friends anymore and we are not close to each other too, so I think I will just continue to use formal words and greeting to you.” I said,

“Please don’t do this to me Taeyeon. I have suffered a lot when you left me and I don’t think I can take this anymore.”

“I…. I don’t know but I… I think I will do this in the future.”

“Yah, Taeyeon, since when did you become so selfish? Kim Taeyeon that I know is the most kind hearted girl in the world.” He shouted to me.

 

I almost cry when he said that words but I try to hold my tears.

 

“I am so sorry but I can’t do that. I hope that we won’t see each other again in the future.” I said while leaving him in that place.

“I hope I can see you again in the future.”

“Why do we have to each other again in the future?”

 

I can’t control my emotions right now. I am so mad. I really hope that he can understand my situation and stay out of it. But sigh, he is a really tough guy.

“Because I love you. Yes, I do love you, Kim Taeyeon.”

 

What did he say just now? He is in love with me? No, it can’t be. The only person that he loves so much is Dara Unnie.

 

“Don’t lie to me Oppa because it won’t affect me. I know that the only person that you love in this world is Dara Unnie. So if you only saying that to make me back to the musical group, I won’t do it Oppa.”

“So you think that I only said it because I want you to come back. You are so stupid, Kim Taeyeon. Can you feel my heart? Because it’s truly a love. Look at my eyes, Kim Taeyeon. Am I lying to you right now?”

 

No, I can’t tell right from his eyes that he’s not lying to me. He really loves me. The one that I love so much is finally love me back but why he says it in a wrong time. If he said it only before I decided to leave them, we will be a happy couple but it’s too late. I can take this love for now. I just have to forget about it.

 

“Even though you are not lying, I don’t care about it too Oppa because I don’t love you.” I am the one who lying this time. Sigh! Miane Oppa. I really have to do this.

“You’re kidding right? I always know that you love me back Kim Taeyeon.”

“I don’t. I will go now because I still have a schedule.”

“Schedule?”

“Don’t you know who I am? I am a newborn idol, Kim Taeyeon.”