A Plan to My Best Friend

Love and Dream

 

Taeyeon and Leeteuk arrive at the dorm. They separate their way to each other room. Taeyeon then meet Sunye in their room. Sunye is just back to the dorm too.

 

“Hey, where have you been? We called you guys but no one pick the phone, so we decided to back home.”

“Yes, miane. I really can’t think. It’s hard for me since I met Ji Young Oppa in there.”

“Araso. Is he someone important to you?”

“Yes, he is my pass boyfriend.”

“WHAT? JJINJAK?”

“Neh, jjinjak.”

 

 

“I don’t know if I can tell you this, but I want you to know that the girl that we met at the mall earlier today is my big brother ex-girlfriend.”

“Yeah, I know it.”

“Jjinjak? Who tell you?”

“Leeteuk si told in our way to the dorm.”

“Ah, great. So I don’t need to tell you the stories then.” Sunye relieved.

“Let’s change the topic then!” Taeyeon remembered something that she is curious too.

 

“Neh. What’s the topic that you want to talk about?”

“I want to ask you about Kyuhyun and Seohyun. I’m really curious about that thing. Do they really love each other?”

 

 

Sunye smiles.

 

 

Sunye smiles.

 

“Neh. I think so. No, I can make sure it’s true.”

“Can you tell me the whole story then?”

“I don’t know what the exact story of their love feelings since Kyuhyun is a shy boy and he never tell his feeling to anyone else, and Seohyun is the same too. But I can tell you a story that I saw by myself a years ago.”

 

 

Taeyeon waits for the story. Sunye looks at Taeyeon. She knows that Taeyeon is waiting for her story. So she continues her story.

 

“It was Kyuhyun first performance as a main actor of the musical drama and Seohyun is also the main actress. You know when you’re in a musical drama, so you should sing and act together right? Back then, he sang the Winter Sonata song’s ‘From the Beginning until Now’ that really touched everyone heart. I believe that he sang it from heart. He also acted well with Seohyunnie. All the acting was true. The look, the hug, and the kiss looked like a true moment. They were really perfect couple. Everyone talked about their drama. But the close relationship between them ended because of Dara Unnie and Leeteuk Oppa.”

“Them? Waeyo?”

“Oh My God! Are you really a close friend of Kyuhyun? Don’t you know that Dara Unnie is Kyuhyun’s big sister?”

“Ah, that’s why I’m familiar with her face. Yes, I remember it now.”

“But, why don’t you remember her?”

“It’s because I rarely met her. She went to school in Seoul back then. So I just met her when she returned to Jeju for the holiday.”

“Oh, that’s why you didn’t remember. But I guess you know the rest of the story right?”

“Yes, I know.”

 

Taeyeon sigh.

 

“But they have ended their relationship, so why don’t they take a step closer in their relationship?”

“I think because both of them are too shy.”

“So why don’t we help them then?”

“How?”

“How about we lock them in a same room?” Taeyeon spilled out her crazy idea.

“Oh, that’s great. But I don’t think nothing will happen too.” Sunye feel excited but then she lost her excitement.

“Just try it first. We don’t know what will happen in the future, right?”

“Neh. So when will we do this?” Sunye finally agreed with Taeyeon’s crazy idea.

“How about night after we celebrate Seohyun’s birthday party?”

“Ah, it’s great. I think it will be great if Kyuhyun also gives the ring in that night.”

“Neh, that’s what I’m thinking too. Anyway, I want to ask you something.”

“Neh.”

“Please be honest with me! Are you the one who asked Kyuhyun to buy the couple ring, right?” Taeyeon glares at Sunye.

“I guess I can’t lie to you, right?”

“So, you’re the one with that crazy idea right?”

“Neh.”

“Ah! We’re both are full of crazy idea.”

“Neh, I guess I meet the partner who has the same crazy idea.”

“Neh.”

 

They both laugh. Ah, it’s really great to meet someone that understands you so well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please comment and subcribe!

Gumawo!

 

PS: Sorry if there are any wrong grammar. English is not my first language.