Hidden Talent

Love and Dream

They arrive in a big building. It’s look like a hall. Then they walk inside. There’re just few people in there. They’re talking with each other. They didn’t even notice Taeyeon and Lee Teuk.

 

“Attention please!” shout Lee Teuk.

They’re silent. But after realize the appearance of Taeyeon, they’re whispering.

“Stop talking please! I will introduce you to our new member. Her name is Taeyeon si, Kim Taeyeon si. “

“You can’t just add a member without telling us. I mean we are a team. We need to discuss it first before we decide it. But you decide it yourself,” said a boy in the corner.

“I’m sorry. “

“So what is her talent? Singing, rapping, dancing, or acting?”

“Singing,” Lee teuk answered it quickly.

“What? Singing?” she whispered to Lee Teuk.

“Yes, singing.”

“But I can’t sing.”

“Just try it.”

 

Taeyeon feel desperate. She knew that something like this will happened. She never sing in front of many people before. Now she must to do it. I think this is the end.

 

She takes a deep breath, and start to sing ‘Byul’, the soundtrack of 100 Pounds of Beauty. Suprisingly, she sings it well. Everyone can’t believe what they’ve heard. It’s just too amazing. She has a really amazing voice.

 

“Welcome to our drama musical group!” shout a girl from the crowd.

“Yes, welcome to our group,” said the other girl.

“Thank you!”

 

“Okay, so she is our new member. Agree?”

They shout, “ Yes!”

“Great. Now, I will introduce them to you. The one who was rejected you earlier is Eunhyuk si, he is our dancing king and rapper of our group. The girl standing next to him is Hyoyeon si, she is our dancing queen. That girl with the big shout earlier is Sunye si, my first sister. And the other one who shout at you is Jiyoung si, my little sister and she is the second lead dancer of our group.  The other is, Minho si, our rapper, Yesung si, the first lead singer of our group, Han Seungyeon si, the third lead singer of our group, and the last but not least is Seohyun si, my second little sister and she is our second lead singer in the group.”

 

“Oh, Annyonghaseyo. Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon imnida.” Taeyeon introduce herself.

“Annyonghaseyo!” they said it together.

“Oh yeah, I forget to introduce you to them. They are our behind the stage crew, actually they are in charge of the costume and make up. They are… hey Jiyeon si, stop texting, and Nicole, stop looking at your mirror.”

“Why, Oppa?”

“Don’t you guys paying attention at all?”

“Of course we do. I know that she sings that song really well.” Nicole moves away her mirror.

“Great.”

“Now, let’s take a break now. Tonight we will discuss for our next drama musical, okay?”