A whole new world

Love and Dream

 

Taeyeon pulls her suitcase and walk her way to Mr. Park’s office. She doesn’t go there alone because Victoria is with her.

 

“Unnie, I am so nervous.”

“Of course you are. Since this is the first time you come to this place, I will show you around after we leave Mr. Park’s office.” She said.

 

Victoria knocks Mr.Park’s office door. She comes in with Taeyeon.

 

“It’s good to be discipline, Miss Kim.”

“Thank you, Mr. Park.”

“So I will let Victoria tell you the procedure. But I just want to make sure that you are ready for this entertainment industry since it’s tough and full of competition. One more thing, I just want to make sure that you will forget your past as a drama musical actress.”

“I have done it, sir.”

“Good. Now Victoria, you can take her to touring this building, tell her about the procedure, and let her meet the trainer and the trainee.”

“Yes, sir.”

 

They excuse themselves from that room. Victoria then tells Taeyeon about all the rules and procedure that she need to know as a trainee.

 

“You will need to be train for the next three months. At that time, you will learn to dance, sing, language, and manner. You also will to leave in a dorm since now. This is your schedule, and for your dorm, I will show you later. Now, let me show me this building.”

 

At the dorm…

“This is your key’s dorm.” Victoria gives Taeyeon a key.

“This apartment will be your dorm for the next three months.”

 

She knocks the door while saying, “You will have five roommate, so don’t be surprised to see them.”

 

“Annyonghaseyo, Unnie.” A beautiful eye smile girl opened the door. She smiled and bowed to Victoria.

“Annyonghaseyo, Tiffany si. Tiffany si, this is your new roommate, Kim Taeyeon.” She introduces Tiffany to Taeyeon.

“Annyonghaseyo, Tiffany Hwang imnida.” She bowed to Taeyeon.

“Annyonghaseyo, Kim Taeyeon imnida.” Taeyeon bowed back too.

“Okay, let’s go to the inside. We will meet your other dormmate soon.” Victoria helps Taeyeon to bring the suitcase to the dorm.

 

Victoria and Tiffany are showing around the dorm to Taeyeon. While they finish, they all sit in the living room.

 

“So Taeyeon si, you will sleep in a same room with me. You don’t mind it, do you?”

“No, of course I am not. Then where is our room, Tiffany si?” Taeyeon asked her room.

“Oh, just go around that corner, you will see brighter than gem Tiffany room sign, and it’s our room.”

“Oh, okay. I will put my suitcase in there and back to this room soon.”

 

Taeyeon heads to that room. But on the way to that room, she bumps to a girl, a very cold hearted girl that looks as beautiful like a princess type.

 

“I’m sorry.” Taeyeon said.

“Who are you anyway? Are you the new trainee, the new dormmate of me?” She asked, coldly.

“Yes, I am.”

“Yes, she is Jessica si.” Victoria comes right the way.

“Oh so it’s her, right? Let me introduce myself! I am Jessica Jung.”

“Oh annyonghaseyo, I am Kim Taeyeon.”

“Ah it’s nice to meet you, Taeyeon si.” Jessica said in English.

“What did she say?” She seems so confused.

“She said it’s nice to meet you. Jessica Unnie and Tiffany Unnie is a foreigner. They are Korean, but they borned and growth in San Fransisco, America, so you must be used to it since now.” A boyish girl comes to approach me and explained everything to Taeyeon.

“This is Amber. Amber, this is Taeyeon si.” Victoria said.

“It’s nice to meet you, Unnie. I am Amber. I am from America too, but I am not a Korean. I am a Chinese.”

“Oh, it’s nice to meet you.”

“Hey, let me help you to bring your things to your room, Unnie.”

“Yeah, let me help you too.” Jessica said.

 

Taeyeon walks into her room while Jessica and Amber help her to arrange her stuff. Tiffany also joins in.

 

“Taeyeon si, I will leave first. I still have a lot of things to do. Tomorrow, you need to go to SM building in 8 pm to start your trainee. You will go with them, so don’t worry you will not lost, okay?”

“Neh, araso.”

“Good, I leave now. Bye everyone.” Victoria bowed and walk outside the dorm with Tiffany accompany her,

 

“Kaja, let’s finish to arrange your stuff and eat something to celebrate your arrival at our dorm.” Jessica suggested.

“It’s a great idea, Unnie.”

“Anyway, who will cook for the dinner?” Tiffany comes in and joined the conversation.

 

Amber points at Jessica, while Jessica points at Amber.

 

“Okay, I know it’s gonna be like this again. I will just ask Yoona and Sulli to cook dinner.”

 

Amber and Jessica clap their hands. They are so happy to know that they will not cook the food.

 

“Yah, Unnie.” Two girls come to the room and shouted to Tiffany.

“Why is it gonna be me again? I think I cook almost every night.”

“I think you don’t need to ask again, Yoong.” Jessica said.

“Yeah, of course, because you, Fany Unnie, and Amber, can’t cook right?”

“May I help too?” Taeyeon interrupted them.

“OF COURSE.” They all shouted out.

 

“Welcome to a whole new world, Taeyeon Unnie.” Yoona hugs Taeyeon tightly while saying those words.