Partners

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

"Please prepare the papers and confirm the schedule." Mr. Woo smiled at his son whom smiled back at him.

"Schedule confirmed sir, its tomorrow at 10 am. Would that be all sir?" his assistant asked.

"Yes. That would be all." He said and waved his hand sending the assistant outside. Kevin eyed his father with amusement.

"Is there something you want to say son?" Mr. Woo asked with a smile.

Kevin stared at his father before shaking his head. "I don't know. How...How do you do that? I mean, the Kims..They don't just agree on signing some papers.

His father eyed him before giving him a sly smile. "They aren't just some papers son. And didn't I promise you that we'll make them our partners?" Mr. Woo stood up and patted his son's shoulder. "Tomorrow would be your chance to make the first move. Don't ruin it."

Kevin placed his hand on top his father's, "Don't worry, I won't."

Mr. Woo smiled, "I know you won't."

 

Jin Ae sighed. She was wearing a black cocktail dress withbaroque trim details, her black almond toe rhinestone sheepskin suede high heels and her sterling silver snowflake jewelry set. She was holding her Tosca blu clutch tightly as she was sitting in their car quietly. Her father placed a hand over hers making her look at him. He smiled at her and reassured her that everything will be fine. Of course nothing will be fine. She will be meeting that "angel'" again along with his father for their contract signing. She can't believe her father was persuade to sign a contract wherein the Kims and the Woos would become business partners. She knew that this day would come on the very day she mixed up her life with that angelic faced bastard but she didn't expect it to come this fast. The car stopped and the chauffeur opened the door for them. She stepped out of the first, taking a deep breath looking at the five star restaurant in front of her. Her father stood beside her holding out his arm which she hooked hers and the two went inside.

 

As expected, the Woos are already there. After all, this contract signing is their very idea from the beginning. Mr. Kim shook Mr. Woo's hand, "I am glad that you will actually be one of our business partners."

Mr. Woo smiled, "The pleasure is ours. By the way, this is my son, Kevin." The angelic faced bastard stood confidently at his father's side and shook hands with Jin Ae's father making her roll her eyes.

"It's a pleasure meeting you in person, Mr. Kim." Kevin smiled and Mr. Kim smiled back in acknowledgement. Mr. Woo's eyes moved from Jin Ae's father to hers. He eyed her up to down making Jin Ae feel a bit uncomfortable but managed to plaster a smile. She didn't have to worry about anything. She looked great. Her dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter