Catch Me

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

The road was getting steep as the group are finally reaching the top of the mountain which is where their company event is designated. Jin Ae tried to avoid any possible conversations with the angelic faced bastard however; the steep road didn't help at all for Kevin can easily talk to Jin Ae because of it. The guide gave them a few minutes to take a break for after it, they would be crossing the bridge which is the last 'landmark' they need to pass by before reaching the community living in the mountain. 

Jin Ae sat down on one of the big stones and drank from her water tumbler staring at the bridge that they must cross later on. She was staring intently at the bridge that she didn't see Kevin sit down beside her and stare at her face. She was brought back to reality when she felt someone poke her side. She looked at the culprit, sending him some dagger stares.

"What?" she asked annoyed as Kevin shrugged.

"Nothing," Kevin blurted making Jin Ae rubbed her temple.

"If you have nothing to say could just please leave me alone?" she said irritably as Kevin sighed.

"Alright fine. I was just worried about you." Kevin stated making Jin Ae laugh.

"You? Worried? I didn't expect that one from you Kevin." Jin Ae said with tone full of sarcasm making Kevin roll his eyes.

"You look so pale while staring at the bridge so I thought there might be some problem with you and you know the bridge maybe?" Kevin guessed making Jin Ae flinched.

*Have he noticed that I'm afraid of heights?* Jin Ae gulped as she masked her fear with an irritated look.

"Pale? Whatever." she snorted trying to look calm as much as possible. Kevin stared at her studying her expression before standing up.

"Arasso. You are fine. I'm just paranoid." He rolled his eyes and went to talk to the other people in the group.

Jin Ae bit her lower lip and stared at the bridge once more. *Fighting Jin!*

 

The guide blew the whistle signaling that the group must move on in accordance to their schedule. Jin Ae unknowingly let out a loud sigh causing Kevin to look at her with concern. One by one the group walked towards the bridge and Jin Ae felt uneasy deep down. She watched as people were starting to cross the bridge and when it's her turn she warily looked at Kevin who looked back at her with confusion evident in his handsome face.

"Y-you first." her voice cracked making her curse inside her head. Kevin warily stepped ahead, looking at her before walking towards the bridge.

"Alright. As you wish pretty angel." He casually said and went on ahead.

Jin Ae slowly stepped on the bridge and felt her stomach churn when she felt it swing and unconsciously, she stared downwards, seeing the dreadful sight just below the bridge. She silently cursed and tightened her grip on the rope while slowly but surely, making her way towards the other side. Kevin slowed down his pace, casually looking back to check up on Jin Ae. He looked ahead and saw that the group is waiting for the two of them. He mouthed some words ordering the guide to move on without them, telling him that they would meet them on top. Warily nodding at the order, the guide led the group ahead, leaving Jin Ae and Kevin behind. Kevin didn't felt uneasy for he knew his way on this mountain even with his eyes closed. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter