'Hot' Beach

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

random a/n: kevin's abs.......smexy :P don't forget to click the link above. ^^ I really don't know if the songs I choose suits the chapter. lol. but the link in beginning of the chapters is the one I repeatedly listened to whenever I write the chapter. just wanted to share it to you guys. lol

The group arrived at Jeju Island and proceeding to their beach cottages. The staff gave them each a key that would open their designated rooms. As the group was starting to walk towards their room, Soohyun called their attention. "See you guys later at the beach?"

Everyone nodded with smile. AJ looked at Kevin before turning to Jin Ae.

"Don't forget to wear your y swimsuit later Jin Jin." AJ cooed earning a glare from Kevin and a laugh from Jin Ae.

"Whatever. Catch you guys later." Jin Ae waved and walked away. The guys are still grinning when Kevin turned to AJ giving him one of his death glares.

"What was that hyung?" he asked as AJ tilted his head.

"What was what?" he asked innocently making Kevin grab his hair in frustration. The other two were holding their laughter as they stare at Kevin's bewildered reaction.

"Aish." Kevin hissed leaving his friends at the hallway and went to find his own room. Soohyun slung an arm around AJ and looked at his friends before bursting into laughter.

"Nice one AJ." Soohyun remarked giving his friend a high five.

"Never thought I'd see Kevin's epic face of frustration just because of a joke." Eli said laughing even more.

"That joke was foul.", AJ said looking at Kevin's disappearing figure, "But it sure was fun to crack a joke like that to him once in a while."

 

Jin Ae finally found her room and grinned when she opened her bedroom door. The room was covered with white paint and had a very simple yet relaxing feeling to it. What made her smile more is the balcony wherein you could see the beautiful scenery outdoors - the beach and the lovely sunset later at the afternoon. She dropped her luggage at the floor and stood in front of the mirror. She played with her hair before grinning. "I never thought people would like my mini experiment."

After studying herself, she grabbed her luggage and opened the cabinet. It was huge and spacious but Jin Ae thought of not arranging her stuff in side. She considers unpacking as a chore and since Nana is not around, she just placed her luggage inside and opened it.

"I'll just hang the clothes I already had used. Then just stuff them all back when it's time to go." Jin Ae said to herself while tapping to her chin.

After deciding what to do with her wardrobe, she looked outside, "Hm, going to the beach right now wouldn't be a bad idea after all."

She stared at her luggage, grabbing her embellished bandeau bikini wearing it. She also grabbed her River Island Cream crochet drop waist dress, wearing it on top of her bikini. She removed her accessories but decided not to remove her anchor charm necklace. She looked at the scenery outside before grabbing her Mango metal sunglasses and beach sandals. 

She walked towards the door and locked her room with a smile, "Off we go."

 

Eli was already at the beach Soohyun, waiting for their friends to come. The guys are wearing plain shirts and swimming trunks but the way the shirt semi-fitted into their defined body gave meaning to the word, 'y'. AJ came into the scene with a volleyball in hand and was about to asked his friends to play with him when he saw two maidens making their way towards them. 

"Chic alert." AJ stated making Eli and Soohyun followed the direction of their friend's eyes.

"Bang Shinyeong and Gong Nara?", Eli scoffed, "Nevermind. I hate those es."

The two maidens are now finally in front of them and the one called Bang Shinyeong walked closer to Eli and drew circles on his chest, "Oppa, why don't we have our own little fun in the beach?" she cooed making Eli shiver in disgust.

"Thanks but no thanks." Eli rolled his eyes. Shinyeong was about make her comeback when Kevin entered the scene. The guys gave him a high five and unknowingly Nara's eyes glittered in excitement.

She walked towards Kevin. "Anyeong oppa~" she cooed cutely making Kevin smile at her.

"Anyeong Nara."

His friends shook their heads in disbelief. Soohyun stared at him for awhile before he snickered, *This guy never change huh?*

Soohyun grabbed the volleyball from AJ and grinned at Kevin, "Say why don't we play beach volleyball?"

His friends looked at him with excitement. Eli took this chance to move away from Shinyeong and grabbed the ball from Soohyun, "Sounds great. Let's divide into two teams." 

AJ was about to say something when someone caught his eye. He watched the figure make her way to the beach and whistled making his friends follow his eyes. 

"Damn. Jin Ae's so y." he softly said eyeing Jin Ae's body from head to toe. Kevin shook his head in disbelief as he saw his friends studying the body of his angel and walked towards Jin Ae grabbing her wrist, startling her.

"Yah!” Jin Ae blurted, shocked, "Don't just appear from nowhere like a mushroom!"

"And don't just appear from nowhere wearing something so skimpy!" Kevin hissed making Jin Ae looked at him in confusion. She stared at the people behind Kevin and saw his friends standing there waving at her. She smiled and waved back ignoring Kevin who's standing in front of her. Soohyun walked towards them and grinned at Jin Ae.

"I never thought you would actually wear something y Jin Ae." he stated making Kevin looked at him.

"Oh sorry about that. I forgot to mention awhile ago that the word y and I are actually associated with other." Jin Ae grinned making Soohyun smirked.

"Hey Jin Jin, do you have a sun block with you right now? Because I am willingly suggesting it to you that if you may, I will apply it to your y body like right now." AJ ily said making Jin Ae laughed. She walked towards AJ and playfully caressed his cheeks.

"Sorry to disappoint you AJ. I don't have any right now. But I'll take your suggestion into consideration if ever I would own a sun block in the future." Jin Ae seductively said making AJ's knees feel weak. Kevin gawked at the two, unable to process everything that happened right in front of him. His angel is flirting with his friend. The thought made him feel his stomach churn. He had flirted with his angel but she never tried to flirt back. And here they are with his friend AJ flirting with her for the first them and she flirted back. Could it be that AJ is her type? The thought made him uncomfortable and he shifted his weigh on his other foot. Eli saw this and slightly smirked at his friend. 

"Excuse us," Kevin warily grabbed Jin Ae away from his friends and stared right into her eyes with a poker face.

"What?" Jin Ae innocently asked making Kevin sigh in frustration.

"You're wearing too little clothes" he pointed out making Jin Ae laugh.

"What do you expect? It's the beach mister. Who would wear jackets and scarves here?" she stated making Kevin a lot more frustrated than before. She noticed this and decided to play with him some more. Kevin was about to remove his shirt when Jin Ae stopped him.

"What are you doing?" she asked Kevin bewildered, "Stripping in front of me?"

"I'm only removing my shirt so that you could wear it." Kevin smirked, "Although I wouldn't mind stripping every bit of my clothing right now if you would do the same for me."

Jin Ae rolled her eyes, "Whatever, oh and don't mind removing your shirt, cause even if you remove it I won't even wear it."

"Wha-" Kevin started staring at her with wide eyes when she cut him off.

"Don't you think it’s getting kind of hot here right now?" She asked fanning herself while looking at Kevin with a glint of playfulness in her eyes. She didn't wait for Kevin to respond and she removed her crochet drop waist dress right in front of him before smirking, "See you later." 

She blows him a kiss before she strode down at the beach leaving Kevin looking at her dumbfounded. Eli slung an arm around him, whistling. "That was one hot chic Kevin."

"Oh and why are you giving her your shirt Kevin? Wouldn't you want to see her flaunt her y body?" Soohyun teased.

"I sure do hope she won't forget about my suggestion." AJ grinned tapping his chin.

Kevin stared at his friends who are currently smirking at him. Out of frustration, he removed his shirt and grabbed the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter