Ours

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

Before Jin Ae knew it, she and Kevin are at the streets of the shopping district -- Myeongdong. Kevin swiftly parked his car and looked at Jin Ae with a smile. Jin Ae opened to ask some questions but Kevin was already out of his car and dragging her outside with him.

"Wha- Hey!" Jin Ae blurted as she tried to stop Kevin from walking, "Where the hell are we going?"

Kevin ignored her questions and continued dragging his angel towards an expensive clothing store. Jin Ae was confused as ever as the two of them entered the shop and instantly all of the store's staffs bowed down at them.

"Welcome Mister Woo."

Kevin gave them a small bow with a smile as Jin Ae warily followed his lead. He led Jin Ae towards the fitting room and pushed her inside.

"W-Wha? Wait! What's happening?!" Jin Ae asked as Kevin laughed at her cluelessness.

"What else? We're buying clothes my angel." Kevin stated casually making Jin Ae bewildered.

"Why?!"

This time it was Kevin who rolled his eyes, "Baby, I want our first date to be special and in order for that to happen, we need nice clothes to begin with. I don't want to wear our school uniform on our date so I figured why not buy our clothes for this special day?"

He just smiled at her as she gawked at his words. She was about to protest when a saleslady appeared beside Kevin holding a bunch of clothing. Kevin told the saleslady to give Jin Ae what he had ordered a while ago and gave her a wink before walking towards the male section, making the saleslady squeal in delight. As soon as Kevin left, the saleslady turned towards Jin Ae with a pokerface on and handed her the clothes Kevin had picked out.

"Master Kevin personally chose those. So be thankful about it." the saleslady stated sourly making Jin Ae roll her eyes in annoyance. The saleslady turned around and caught a glimpsed of Kevin whose currently grabbing some clothing on the rack. She instantly brightened and started squealing with joy making Jin Ae looked at her with mouth opened. She figured out that the saleslady won't bother or give her any attention so she just did what she was told to.

Before she closed the door of the fitting room, she took one last glance at the saleslady and rolled her eyes, "."

After putting on the clothes, Jin Ae stared at herself thru the mirror. She noted that Kevin liked simple yet classy clothing. The clothes he picked out for her consists of a red plaid shirt which tucked into the black pair of shorts and a pair of red Keds finished off the outfit. The saleslady had also given her a red and white polkadot headband which she decided to wear on her wrist instead on her hair. Satisfied, she stepped out of the fitting room grabbing her school uniform and black backpack and waited for Kevin, sitting on the store's sofa.

As Kevin walked out of the fitting room, Jin Ae swore that she wanted to go home right away. Kevin saw her by the sofa and walked towards her with a smirk on his face. He wore a red plaid shirt -- one that looks like what Jin Ae's wearing, black skinny jeans and black boots. He grabbed Jin Ae's hand, dragging her towards the cashier. As he did so, Jin Ae saw the wing necklace dangling on his neck as it was quite noticeable for Kevin opened a few buttons from his plaid shirt revealing some skin on his upper chest part. 

After a few minutes of flirting with some of the staffs, the two came out of the store with Jin Ae rolling her eyes.

"What's with that look my angel?" Kevin asked.

"Do you need to flirt with every woman you see? It's kind of irritating really." Jin Ae snickered as Kevin tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Don't tell me you're jealous?" Kevin teased, "Don't worry my angel, I promise you that for this day, I'm all yours."

Jin Ae rolled her eyes for the nth time as Kevin studied her. She felt like Kevin's been staring at her for awhile so she glanced at him, sending him a glare. "What?"

"I was just wondering, do you even wear the necklace I gave you?" Kevin asked warily as Jin Ae tilted her head.

"Well.." Jin Ae started as she grabbed something from her neck, revealing the same wing necklace like Kevin's, "You're lucky I did wear it today."

"So, you don't wear it everyday?" Kevin asked a bit hurt.

"Nah. I just wear it when I feel it." Jin Ae stated making Kevin look at her blankly. He studied her expression for awhile before taking a deep breath.

"Oh well. Atleast you wore it on our first date." Kevin smirked as Jin Ae rolled her eyes.

"Okay. So tell me where are we going?"

"Excited for our date, I see?" Kevin teased as Jin Ae sarcastically laughed at him.

"Me? Excited? Nah. I just figured that I would play along with you since I don't have any car with me and you sent Lee Kiseop away with those pabos." Jin Ae snickered making Kevin laughed.

He grabbed her hand and entwined his on hers before smiling, "Since you decided to play along, I'll make sure you won't regret it."

Jin Ae stared at his eyes before smirking, "Well then, lead the way mister Woo."

 

 

The two of them ended up at the Gwangjang market and as impossible as it may seem, Kevin is dragging Jin Ae towards one of the stalls there and made her sat down. She warily looked around and stared at Kevin who's giving her his best angelic smile. 

"Why here?" Jin Ae asked as Kevin placed his face on his palm.

"Why? You don't like it here?" Kevin asked, "Besides I want some ddeokbukki and kimbap for dinner."

His statement made Jin Ae burst into laughter, "You, Kevin Woo, wants ddeokbukki and kimbap for dinner? Like seriously, what happened to that rich playboy my dear?"

Kevin shook his head as he let Jin Ae laugh at him, "Believe it or not I want it for tonight's dinner. And I wanted you to try it. Bet you didn't taste yet huh?"

Jin Ae looked at him before shaking her head, "I wanted to but I never got to try it out."

"Then that's great! Coz' I'm the one who's with you when try those best Seoul foods." Jin Ae grinned as Kevin ordered for the two of them. 

Being the gentleman he is and as a way of flirting, he placed one on Jin Ae's plate asking her to try it. She took a look at him first before trying it out. The kimbap tasted so good that it made Jin Ae instantly smile. Kevin who's looking at her smiled as he saw her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter