Tears

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click

As soon as the grand door opened, everyone in the household felt that something was up. All of them watched as the cold Kim Jin Ae walked thru the door, a full smile plastered on her gorgeous face, and greets all of them a good evening. All of them stared at their young lady with mouths hanging. Kim Jin Ae never greeted them a good evening - not even once in all of her twenty years of existence. As the young lady was climbing up the stairs, their eyes -- all eyes were on her and when she turned around, no one seemed to understand a thing she said for they were still in a state of shock.

"What happened to you people?" Jin Ae frowned and it was her personal maid, Nana, who recovered faster than the rest.

"What is it that you said, young lady?" She asked bowing as Jin Ae puffed her cheeks.

"I said is oppa home already?" she placed her hands on her hips as Nana looked up and shook her head.

"Not yet, young miss."

"How about appa?" Jin Ae tapped her chin as she stood in the middle of the staircase.

"I'm sorry, young miss but it seems you were the first one to arrived home from the three of you," Nana stated as Jin Ae sighed. She studied her young lady's expression before smiling at her, "Would you like me to go to your room as soon as one of them comes home?"

Jin Ae thought about it before shaking her head, "Nah. Just tell Myungie oppa that I will be at his room waiting for him."

"Arraseo." Nana bowed making Jin Ae smile.

"Thank you Nana!" she giggled and ran up the stairs leaving all of the household dumbfounded. One of the maids tapped Nana's shoulder making her look at them, "She thanked you."

"I know," Nana blurted as she watched the disappearing figure of her young lady, "That's weird."

 

Jin Ae opened Myungsoo's bedroom door happily and skidded to a stop as soon as she entered inside. She looked around the room, studying it before laughing to herself, "Myungie oppa never changed."

She walked towards Myungsoo's bed and flopped down on it, "He's still as tidy as ever."

She rolled around her brother's bed, ending up facing Myungsoo's desk. She reached for the string hanging at edge of the desk, which is apparently the switch of Myungsoo's lamp. She playfully tugged at the string a lot of times, making the lamp open then close a lot of times. She chuckled to herself and decided to leave the lamp alone before she breaks it. She stretched her hand out, smiling giddily as she stared at the ring on her hand.

The way Kevin proposed to her wasn't that romantic which most girls would want but it doesn't matter. Jin Ae's not like those girls. Actually, she preferred the way Kevin proposed to her. Spontaneous, like how the two of them met, and simple, just how she like things would be. She ran her fingers over the ring, making highlights of the day flash in her mind.

"Woo Jin Ae." She blurted as she traced the sides of the diamond on her ring. She bit her lower lip trying not to smile too much and when she couldn't contain it, she rolled over Myungsoo's bed, giggling.

"It sounds so good." She chuckled and as she stretched her arms out, she accidentally knocked a picture frame on her brother's side table making her instantly sat up, "Oh my god."

She stood up and grabbed the photo frame from the floor, thankful that it wasn't broken. As she was placing back the frame, Jin Ae stared at the photo inside it making her smile. A photo with three persons in it: Myungsoo, Jin Ae and their mother." She ran her fingers over the glass and softened, "Mom, I miss you."

She carefully placed back the frame in its place, smiling when she noticed the time on Myungsoo's clock. It was almost 2 in the morning and yet he isn't back home yet. Jin Ae frowned at the thought and sighed as she stared at her ring, "And here I thought I would be able to tell oppa about this as soon as I come home."

She breath another heavy sigh and as she was about to leave the room, her eyes landed on the piece of folder neatly placed on top of Myungsoo's desk. She was about to ignored the thing when the logo on it's front grabbed her full attention making Jin Ae walked closer to it.

"Isn't this....CIA's logo?" she asked out aloud and picked up the folder from the desk. She bit her lower lip and warily stared at the door before looking back at the folder. It seemed like forever when Jin Ae was finally brought back to her senses. Curiousity is killing her and it took all of her strength to hold the other side of the folder, opening it half way.

"Only a peek then I would close it. Only a peek." She told herself and took a deep breath. 

Shakily opening the folder, as soon as Jin Ae's eyes landed on the folder's contents, they widened and her hold started to falter as astonishment is written all over her face. As she was at reading the contents of the last document, the door flew open, revealing an astonished Myungsoo.

"J-Jinnie?" Myungsoo's voice cracked, "What are you doing here?"

Jin Ae eyes never moved away from the documents, causing Myungsoo to follow the direction of her eyes making him stunned. Jin Ae finally looked at her brother with eyes Myungsoo couldn't read.

"O-oppa, what's this?" Jin Ae asked as Myungsoo just stared at her, "Why do you have documents like these? What's a CIA document doing here in your room? And why does it say that mom's accident....isn't....really an...ac-accident?"

Jin Ae's voice started to fail her as Myungsoo walked towards her. She looked at her brother with tears on the verge of falling making Myungsoo's heart ache, "Jinnie."

"WHY?!" Jin Ae shouted as Myungsoo flinched.

He bit his lower lip as he placed his hands on Jin Ae's shoulder, trying to calm her down, "Let me explain."

"Then tell me everything! What are these documents doing here?!"

Myungsoo stared at his sister's eyes before taking a deep breath, "Jinnie.....I'm a CIA agent."

"What?!" confusion was written in Jin Ae's f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter