Mine

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

Weekend came and it's time for the uBEAT event. Apparently, the eight businessmen, all agreed that since all eight of them are declared the wealthiest businessmen in South Korea as of 2013, they would launch an event as a way of saying thanks to all those people who are loyal and gave them unending support. The event - uBEAT, is a weeklong bazaar wherein all of the best products of the eight companies are displayed and sold for a much cheaper price. This bazaar is also a charity event for all proceeds would go to the companies' choice of foundation.

Jin Ae was staring at her reflection in the mirror. Due to the shocking news that was brought out last week, she felt the need to relieve some stress. She was quite thanking for Hoon's father for telling the bachelors' fathers not to rush her. Making her the one to decide between both guys, they should let the three of them get to know each other first before asking her again about the fiancée thing. Hoon's father was as understanding as her friend is and that sure is a great thing. Although the pressure isn't there anymore, her body needs some stress reliever from the news and to do that, she gave herself a new look. She dyed her hair red and not satisfied with it, she dyed the tips of her hair strands orange. She was not used to her new look yet however she loved it. She went out of her bathroom, making her way towards her walk in closet to find something to wear for the uBEAT event.

She sighed at the thought of spending time with those seven guys again. She liked spending time with them - separately. Like her group of her friends alone, or Kevin's group alone, not all of them in one place altogether. She knew it would just result into the place being chaotic. After minutes of walking around her closet, she picked out her black Iron Fist Caged Viscose tank top, her black Forever 21 botled stud denim shorts and white Sass & Bide two dimensions tailored jacket with peplum detail. She grabbed her black Rock & Candy wedge sneakers, leather bracelet, Forever 21 stacked arrowhead necklace, Ray-Ban arista aviator metal sunglasses and she was ready to go.

She smiled at Nana as she handed her her keys and drove her way towards the location. As she parked her black Chevrolet Camaro Convertible, she saw that the guys are already there glaring at each other. When she stepped out of her car, the guys looked her way giving her smiles as if they are not in a glaring fight with one another. 

"Nice ride Jin Jin." AJ complimented.

"And I love your new hairstyle Jin." Hoon gave her a two thumbs up

"I know and thanks Hoonie.", Jin Ae smirked looking at each one of them before sighing, "Please don't tell me you guys are having another fight."

"WE'RE NOT!"

"Looks like you guys are to me." She rolled her eyes when someone s his arm around her waist.

"Since you're already here, why don't we enter the bazaar already." Kevin smirked.

Jin Ae was about to respond when someone hastily removed Kevin's arm around her. She looked at her side and saw an angry Kiseop.

"Keep your paws to yourself, Sunghyun." Kiseop hissed earning a glare from Kevin.

"Don't call me that Kiseop." Kevin snickered.

"Kevin calm down. Leave that bastard alone." Soohyun said patting Kevin's shoulder.

"Don't call my hyung bastard. For you guys are the bastard here." Dongho glared who's now standing beside Kiseop.

"What did you call us little guy?" Eli stepped out, "You better watch that mouth of yours before I cut it out."

Before the scene was about to become more chaotic, Jin Ae sighed shaking her head.

"Can't you guys just get along and be friends with each other?" she sighed making the five guys look at her in disbelief.

"Friends? NO WAY." all of them shouted in unison. Jin Ae gaped at them.

"Well, please do try to be friends with each other." Jin Ae shakes her head, "If you can't do it for yourself, at least do it for me."

She grabbed AJ's and Hoon's arms hooking hers and dragged them away leaving the five guys dumbfounded.

"Chillax Jin Jin." AJ said trying to fan Jin Ae with his other hand.

"Yeah, or else wrinkles will appear on your pretty face." Hoon said making Jin Ae laugh.

"I'm too young to have wrinkles Hoonie and yeah, I really need to chillax AJ. Those guys sure are a handful." she rolled her eyes.

"Well, you still have us here. We're not war freak like those guys."  Hoon said smiling.

Jin Ae stared at them with confused eyes, "About that. You two looked like you get along with each other."

"It's cause we do." AJ laughed earning a look from Jin Ae. "The two of us are friends after all."

"How-?"

"Before Kevin's father started this war for wealth and power in the industry, we are already friends. Good friends for that fact." Hoon explained, "But due to some circumstances, unwanted events and different circle of friends, we lost contact with each other....well, tried to show everyone that we're not friends anymore."

"It's complicated alright. But bottom line, Hoon and I are best friends." AJ proudly smile making Jin Ae shake her head in disbelief.

"You guys give meaning to the word complicated in this world." Jin Ae gawked, "Can't you just live a simple life?!"

The two guys laughed at her reaction.

"We want to." AJ said. "Sadly, that won't happen anymore."

"Whatever. Just try to make those idiots friends, please?" Jin Ae pleaded, "For me."

"Arasso. We'll try our best." AJ said, "After all this is a request from our lovely Jin Jin."

Jin Ae smiled, "Thank you."

"Oh by the way, Jin." Hoon said making her look at him, "Welcome to our complicated world."

 

The opening ceremony had started and as a way to start the weeklong bazaar with a bang, the organizers decided to have a car race as opener. The organizers looked at the racers on the track and smirked at the businessmen beside him.

"Well you see, there are only six racers currently at the track. We need two more. Do you have anyone in mind?"

The older men looked at one another as another organizer said, "Why not one from your sons?"

"That's dangerous." Soohyun's father firmly said glaring at the organizers but it didn't frighten them.

"Wae? Besides this is the best time to test those newly produced racing automobiles the Woo Co had created. Don't you trust the Woo Co for producing this race cars sir?" the first organizer said with a sly smile.

Mr. Woo looked at Soohyun's father with a look when Soohyun's father gulped. "I trust that they are safe to drive."

"Then there's no problem. So who among your sons would like to test drive the cars?" the second organizer said grinning.

Everyone looked at one another until one of the older men spoke, "My son will."

Everyone turned and saw Kiseop's father smirking at the organizers. "After all, racing is one of his sports isn't that right Kiseop?"

Kiseop warily nodded at his father as he look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter