Angels

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

Waking up in an attic while saying in the middle of the mountain sure gave a different feeling to Jin Ae. After taking a nice warm bath, Jin Ae found herself in front of the small mirror in her room, trying to fix her look. She wore her pink lace chiffon blouse tucked inside her denim ruffle dress with her cream Masai cardigan on top of everything.The accessories she wore included her vintage Mustache watch, her vintage tear drop necklace and her newly bought vintage charm bracelet. Her hair was decorated by her cream crochet bow hair clip and with her high top sequined Converse on, she can say that she was ready to go. She grabbed her light blue crochet backpack and went downstairs to find her friends.

As she entered the living room, she found Kiseop waiting patiently for her by the fireplace. As she walked towards him, he instantly stood up and gave her a smile, "Good morning Jinnie."

"Good morning Seoppie." She smiled back and looked around the room, "Where are the others?"

"Oh, they already left." Kiseop shrugged as Jin Ae looked at him wide eyed, "I think by now, they are already down the river side."

"BWOH?! How dare they leave us?!" Jin Ae gawked at him as Kiseop gave her a smile.

"Well, nevermind them Jinnie. Besides, I've already planned on going a different route from them since they already left us."

Jin Ae tilted her head as she studied her friend's face, "Well, where did you plan to go then?"

"Follow me?" Kiseop held out his hand as Jin Ae looked at it. She stared at it for a while before taking it and gave him a smile.

"Alright."

Kiseop grinned and held Jin Ae's hand tightly in his as he led the way.

 

Jin Ae never thought of asking where they are going for she knew Kiseop would just ignore her question. As she finally grew curious, she opened to speak but Kiseop abruptly stopped in his track and cut her off, "We're here."

Kiseop grinned at the scenery and as Jin Ae had realized where he had brought her, she unconciously opened in awe. Kiseop looked back at her and chuckled, "It's beautiful isn't it?"

Jin Ae could only nod as she let go of Kiseop's hand and stepped forward to take a closer look around the place. 

Kiseop brought her to a place where a portion of the river can be found and where tall trees stood as their leaves gave the portion of the place a protection from the heat of the sun. All you could see is green grass along with a mixture of five to seven lively colors blooming from different kinds of flowers. Jin Ae knelt down, still in awe, and touched a random flower making her instantly smile.

Kiseop knelt down beside her and absentmindedly touched the petal of one of the flowers, "Do you know what is the name of this place?"

Jin Ae looked at him and shook her head, "It has a name?"

"Of course." Kiseop smiled and looked around, "According to Hoon, this place is called the Angels' Paradise."

"Angels'.....Paradise?" Jin Ae blurted as Kiseop nodded.

"Well, he told me it's because the garden is so beauty like the paradise of angels."

He sat down near the river and patted the space beside him, asking Jin Ae to follow his lead. The two peacefully looked around the scenery enjoying the sound of the river and the chirping of the birds. Kiseop sighed and looked at Jin Ae with a smile.

"Did you know that this area is still a part of the Yeo's property?" 

"Chincha?" Jin Ae asked amused.

Kiseop run his fingers in the river, feeling the cold water, and smiled, "Yes, it is. You see, this 'garden' is one of the places that makes the Yeos come back to their mountain cottage every year especially during spring. The ambience that this place give is so different and relaxing that the Yeos decided that they should visit it from time to time. Hoon's mother even hired a caretaker for the garden just so it's beauty can be maintained." 

Jin Ae nodded as she took in the information and continued to look around with awe.

"By the way, did you see the room? You know, the one we - Dongho, AJ and I, are fighting at yesterday?" Kiseop tilted his head as Jin Ae chuckled.

"I didn't see the inside of it but all I know is that you guys are such pabos for fighting over a single bedroom. What's so special about it anyway?" Jin Ae snickered as Kiseop smirked.

"What's so special about it? It's because that room had a view of this garden. If you're looking thru that room's window, you could see all the flowers around and see how they compliment the surroundings by adding some beauty to the area, and you could actually say to yourself that, maybe, the garden you are looking at is the garden of Eden itself." Kiseop grinned as he was captivated by the area's beauty once again.

Jin Ae studied his expression trying to find sarcasm in his words, but when she found none, she smiled to herself and knew that he really liked the place. She picked a random flower at her side and took a deep breath, "So, who among you got the room?"

"Who else do you think would win?" Kiseop confidently raised his head at Jin Ae as she shook her head.

"You?" She pointed at him as he grinned.

"Yes, me."

Jin Ae laughed and stared at the random flower she picked earlier which she now figured out to be an Alpine flower. She scooted closer to Kiseop and playfully tucked the peach flower on his head. "Congratulations mister Lee Kiseop for winning the room! Here is your trophy!"

Kiseop gaped at her as she continued to laughed until he decided to play along. He warily touched the flower then looked at Jin Ae with beautiful eyes, "Why thank you! Do you think I look good with this flower?

Jin Ae couldn't stop from laughing as she threw some grass on her friend, "The flower is beautiful, but you look disgusting with it."

Kiseop rolled his eyes at Jin Ae then glared at her before bursting into laughter.

"Well sorry about that. It was you who placed the flower on my head anyway." He shook his head as he took the flower off his head staring at it.

Jin Ae grinned then continued to enjoy looking around the place when Kiseop looked back at her lovingly. His stare was only tore away when he spotted a blue flower beside him. The flower stood out for the ones surrounding it are all in the shade of pink. 

Kiseop stared at the flower and instantly, it reminded him of someone. Someone with the name of Kim Jin Ae. Like the flower, Jin Ae is different among the others and with that attitude of hers, she surely stand out the most among all of the ladies especially in their social status. Kiseop warily picked out the flower, which is a kind of Carnation flowers and smiled at it. 

He looked at Jin Ae for a while before tucking the flower on her ear. Jin Ae was startled by his actions and stared at him with wide eyes. Seeing the sweet smile, her eyes had softened and she quickly returned Kiseop's smile with one of her best.

 

It was already late in the afternoon when Kiseop and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter