Demise

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click

Blood.

There's too much.

Myungsoo stared blankly at Woo Michael's still body. He held him in arms and the next thing he knew, Kevin was already beside him with the rest of the guys at his back.

"DAD!" Kevin shakily called out as he tried to stop his father's wound from bleeding.

Myungsoo was watching his brother cry at the sight of their father's situation when Jin Ae slowly knelt down beside him.

"D-Dad, how could you do this?" Tears roll down her eyes as Myungsoo was still blankly accessing the situation making Kim Daeyeol laugh.

"Jinnie honey! I didn't know you were here too," Daeyeol maniacally laugh as Jin Ae's tears continued to roll down her pretty face, "Aren't you proud of daddy? Now the person who is making our life miserable is dead!"

"You monster! How could you do this!" Kevin shouted as Daeyeol continued to laugh.

"Don't worry young man, you're next. After I kill my beloved Myungsoo here of course."

Myungsoo was still out of it when Jin Ae stood up, "Dad! Please stop!"

"No Jinnie, daddy needs to do this." Daeyeol said sternly and raised his gun towards the direction of Myungsoo.

"We'll be happy after this Jinnie trust me."

"NO!" Jin Ae cried as she wrapped her arms around Myungsoo, "I won't let you kill oppa!"

"Jinnie, let go of him right now." Daeyeol gritted his teeth as Jin Ae shook her head.

"If you kill oppa then just kill me too." Jin Ae tightened her grip around Myungsoo making Daeyeol snicker.

"Fine if that's what you want. I'm fine living without a rebelious daughter anyway." Daeyeol coolly stated and wrapped his finger around the trigger.

"Say good bye now."

"NO!" Kevin shouted as a body fell over.

The guys stared at the fallen body as Kiseop walked towards Kevin patting his shoulder. Jin Ae warily opened her eyes as she saw Myungsoo staring widely at the fallen body which apparently was of their father's.

"D-Dad?" Jin Ae stuttered as she saw her father lying still on the ground.

 

 

"Target down. This is Namstar reporting." Woohyun pressed his earpiece as he placed his gun down.

"Roger." he heard Sungyeol say from the other line.

Woohyun stood up as he fixed his gun, he looked down at the location and sighed, "I guess th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter