An Old Friend

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

Dongho was busy munching on his food as Hoon occasionally looks at the cafeteria door and sighs. He stared at his dongsaeng who engulfs everything and just stared at him.

"Yah. Eat slowly! You'll choke if you don't!" he reprimanded but the younger one ignored him. He shook his head and took a sip on his juice.

When the cafeteria door flung open, his head instantly turn around but his shoulders deflated when a guy entered the place instead. He taps his fingers at the table and stares at his food. *I wonder what took her so long?*

 

"You still owe me one!" Jin Ae glared as Kiseop raised his hands in defeat.

"Arasso. I'll treat you this weekend. Is that enough now?" he suggested and Jin Ae nodded while smiling.

"It is! Now let's head towards the cafeteria. I'm hungry." she said as she dragged Kiseop with her. The two entered the cafeteria and the whole student body begun murmuring.

"What now?" Jin Ae scoffed and rolled her eyes. She looked around and saw Hoon and Dongho sitting at the corner. She instantly smiled and walked up to them ignoring the crowd. Kiseop was pissed when the students begun to murmur. He hated it when people would make him the center of attention. He wanted to shout at them and tell them to scram but instead he kept his cool. He followed Jin Ae quietly and glared at the people who would look at the two of them.

As Jin Ae reached her friends table, she stood beside Hoon and smiled.

"Mianhae for being late." she apologized.

"It's oka--" Hoon started but gaped when he saw someone standing behind Jin Ae.

"Ne, its okay Jin. But what kept--" Dongho looked up and asked but stopped when he saw someone else standing in front of their table. Kiseop glared at the two and they instantly looked down. Jin Ae saw this and rolled her eyes.

"Yah Seoppie! Be nice to my friends!" she snickered and slapped his arm. Hoon and Dongho looked at each other before looking at Jin Ae.

"SEOPPIE?!" the two of them shouted in unison a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter