Enquête

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

"Give me 10 minutes and I'll be right there."

 

As the car zoomed in an unreasonable speed, the thought of being at that certain place is the only thing that was on his mind. It wasn't long until his car was already in front of the said place. As he walked out of his car, he took a deep breath, fixing his clothes, took his time to look at the sign and walked inside.

The bells chime and as soon as he entered, the employees bowed down to him greeting him with a smile. He looked around and saw one figure so familiar that it made him smile in an instant. He walked towards the figure and before he could make a move to surprise her, she spoke, "You're late."

Bewildered, he warily glanced at his watch and gave out a laugh, "I'm not angel."

Jin Ae tured around and smirked, "Yes you are. According to my watch that is."

Kevin gawked at her as he looked at the watch on her wrist, "B-but, it was just for a minute or so?!"

"Still, you're late." Jin Ae stood up and approached Kevin, playing with his hair, "you know how Soohyun oppa hates people who are late and he is scary when mad."

Kevin sneakily placed his hands around her waist and smirked, "Well, I don't care about Soohyun hyung, my angel."

"Hmm," Jin Ae hummed and as she was leaning in, Kevin closed his eyes making her smirk. Her hands skillfully worked their way around Kevin's waist and when she got what she wanted, she smirked and eyed at her playboy who seemed to be waiting for her, "yeah, you may not care but I do."

She blew his lips making him open his eyes and as he was about to respond, Jin Ae had already walked away hands waving in the air, "Let's go playboy."

"W-wha?" Kevin looked at her dumbfounded before smirking, "you can walk away angel, but you still have to wait for me by my car."

"Oh yeah?" Jin Ae turned around and raised an eyebrow at him, "And why is that?"

"Because I'm driving." Kevin smirked as Jin Ae studied his expression. The smirk fell off his face when Jin Ae suddenly brought up his car keys in the air.

"I don't think so baby," Jin Ae grinned playing with car keys, "Now bring your up here before I leave you behind."

Kevin stared as his girlfriend walked out the shop's door and shook his head, "She's really driving me crazy." 

He grinned and winked at the shop's employees before walking out of the coffee shop making the bells chime again.

 

 

As the door opened, he was greeted by his friends, "Yo Myungie~"

"I don't like that nickname." Myungsoo rolled his eyes making his friends laugh.

"Yeah right," a man named Hoya grinned, "but if it was your sister-"

"That's different." Myungsoo flatly stated making Hoya shrugged.

"Cold as ever." 

The two of them looked at the direction of the voice to see a grinning Woohyun leaning by the doorframe.

"Namstar," Hoya shrugged, "He sure is cold."

Myungsoo glared at Hoya before looking back at Woohyun, "Sorry I'm late."

"No biggie," Woohyun smiled and pushed himself off the door, "So, shall we start?"

 

 

"That's way too awesome!"

The whole group laughed as Jin Ae was sharing the story on how she was able to drive one of Kevin's baby.

"What a way to embarrass yourself." AJ laughed earning a glare from Kevin.

"Yeah, in front of all those people in that cafe too." Eli added.

"Jinnie, you're too awesome," Dongho grinned, "even Kevin hyung can't handle you."

"I was just distracted!" Kevin defended as the group laughed even more.

"And that's how you got owned, you're way too distracted." Kiseop mocked making Kevin gawked at him.

"You're one to talk!" Kevin scoffed as Kiseop ignored him.

"Whatever, you still got owned." Soohyun teased making Kevin grabbed his hair in frustration.

"Argh, it's not like that!" 

"How is it then? Care to explain a little better?" Hoon asked making Kevin bite his lower lip.

"Well."

"Well?" Everyone looked at him while trying to hold their laugh.

"Argh! Fine! I got owned, happy?!" Kevin said in defeat making all of the guys hi five each other.

"Very." Kiseop grinned making Kevin roll his eyes.

Jin Ae who's quietly laughing by the side, took a sip in her drink before looking at Kiseop, "You're too harsh Seoppie."

She walked towards Kevin and casually slung an arm around him, "Don't worry playboy, I still love you."

 

 

"I studied every information you gave to me last time."

Myungsoo said staring at the papers in his hand, "Are you sure these were the possible prime suspects?"

Woohyun looked at Hoya before looking back at Myungsoo, "Very sure."

Earning a sigh, Woohyun placed an hand on Myungsoo's shoulder, "It's hard, I know."

Hoya warily glanced at Myungsoo before standing in front, "So, shall we start the briefing?"

Woohyun nodded at Myungsoo who looked at Hoya with a smile, "Go on Howon."

"Alright." Hoya smiled and went over to his laptop to open the powerpoint presentation, "Let's start."

 

 

"How about a drinking game?"

Hoon suggested as the others looked at him indiffirently.

"That's no fun hyung." Dongho sighed as the others agree.

"Well, you haven't heard about the condition yet." Hoon scoffed as AJ looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Boy you sound so confident." AJ noticed as Hoon grinned.

"I think I am." 

"So, what's the condition?" Kiseop blurted making Hoon smirk.

"Interested now huh?" he stated as Kiseop rolled his eyes.

"I was just curious, that's all."

"Me too," Eli stated and looked at Hoon, "Care to explain this drinking game of yours?"

"It's simple really," Hoon stated grabbing a bottle of whiskey and a shot glass from the bar, "One will need to drink one glass of any drink each of us will choose if he will say a word we decided for him not to."

"Okay?" Soohyun said as Kevin shrugged, "I kind of didn't get it."

"Example, Kevin is forbidden to say the word 'angel'," Hoon explained, "Well if for the rest of the night he said that word,"

"He will need to drink a glass, right?" Jin Ae studied Hoon's expression as he nodded a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter