Party

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

Being the heir of the successful Woo Co., it is as if a requirement that you must be a sociable teen and thankfully, Kevin is one. The uBEAT event held last time was proclaimed successful and as a way of saying thanks to those people who supported and helped in this collaboration project, the Woos decided to launch a thanksgiving party.  Being the host, Mr. Woo is busy talking to his business partners and other aspiring businessmen leaving Kevin with the job of entertaining the younger ones.

He is currently to talking to Lee Byunghun, or most commonly known as L.Joe, who is one of their company's partners' son. Kevin tried to open a conversation by asking any ideas on their future possible projects but the latter doesn't seem to be interested. Another one thing that Kevin also had that his father was thankful for was his patience. He was keeping himself calm as this L.Joe guy wasn't really interested in their conversation and would rather flirt with his fiancée, Son Naeun, who's standing beside him. 

L.Joe had his arm wrapped around Naeun and would whisper sweet notings to her leaving the Kevin Woo standing there - trying to talk to him - looking like a fool. Partly losing a bit of his patience, Kevin coughed when L.Joe was about to lock lips with his fiancée gaining the attention of the latter who just gave him a weird look. 

"I know that you really want to spend this time with that pretty maiden," Kevin said winking at Naeun making her blush then looked at L.Joe with a smile, "However, my father would really want to know what ideas you and your company had in mind."

L.Joe looked at Kevin before shaking his head with a smirk, "Yeah yeah, our company had a lot of ideas Kevin. It's just that I'm really not interested in talking about them right now."

Kevin studied his acquaintance who faced his girl again who nibbled her ear making her gasped. Kevin sighed, looking down in his drink while he busily twirls the glass using his hand, "Well then, tell me. What should we talk about instead L.Joe?"

L.Joe looked at Naeun who kissed him in the cheek before turning towards Kevin still with that smirk plastered on his face. "How about girls?"

Kevin instantly looked at him while Naeun just tilted her head.

"Girls? What about girls my Byungie?" Naeun seductively asked as L.Joe caressed her cheeks.

"You see, I got myself a beautiful lady right here," L.Joe said staring at Naeun with lust, then turned towards Kevin, "How about you my friend? Do you have someone beside you now? Or you're still that handsome bachelor looking for his bride to be?"

Kevin studied L.Joe's expression first before giving him a laugh, "Well I don't know if this would disappoint you but I actually found my fiancée just like you."

The couple gave him a look of confusion while Kevin just gave them his usual confident smile.

"Where is she then?" Naeun asked, curious of the girl who caught the Woo Co's successor's heart, "Shouldn't the two of you be together?"

"Yeah, where is she Kevin? You didn't fetch your fiancée? Or you really didn't have one yet?" L.Joe smirked as Kevin shook his head.

"Well, you see. She's kind of different really." Kevin stated.

"How different?" Naeun asked tilting her head.

"Not your typical girl." Kevin laughed, "She likes things in her own way and honestly, she still doesn't recognize me as her fiancée."

Naeun was staring at Kevin blankly while L.Joe laughed, "Well then, she's not yet your girl my friend if she doesn't recognize you as her fiancée."

"I wouldn't say that. She's my girl alright." Kevin smirked, "It's really complicated. Too complicated for you to understand."

L.Joe studied Kevin's expression before turning to Naeun who shrugged. L.Joe thought for a while before looking back at Kevin.

"Well then who's she?"

"Yeah, and is she pretty?" Naeun blurted.

Kevin was about to tell them when the ballroom doors flew open. All eyes in room instantly fell on the lady who was just entering the whole scene. Wearing a dark blue Opulence cut out mullet hem dress that matched Kevin's tuxedo, the lady struts her way down the aisle with her pink pumps and her pink peacock flap clutch. The teal blue Swarovski crystal antique victorian jewelry set that she wore made her a lot more stunning along with that ruby feathers peacock accessory clipped on her soft curled ombre hair.  All the young businessmen were looking at her, eyeing her from head to toe to which the lady simply ignored. 

L.Joe stared at the lady with a mouth half opened while Naeun half glared the said maiden.

"Who the hell is that?" she snapped making Kevin glance their way.

His smirk grew bigger before looking back at the lady who's walking down their way, "That lady my friends, is Kim Jin Ae."

L.Joe, never removing his eyes on the maiden, asked Kevin, "Kim Jin Ae? Who's she?"

Kevin looked at Jin Ae who caught his stare at the same moment and gave a look. She studied Kevin's expression before finally getting what it meant and walked towards him. Kevin cleared his throat, gaining the couple's attention, saying, "Kim Jin Ae."

He looked at L.Joe who's curiously waiting for his response, "Is my gorgeous angel."

"Your what--?"

"G-gorgeous angel?"

The couple gawked at him when Jin Ae appeared by Kevin's side. Kevin automatically wrapped his arm around her waist, looking at her with those playful eyes.

"You look beautiful." He said making Jin Ae smirk.

"Don't I always?"

Kevin laughed as he caressed her right cheek, "Yeah but you look a lot more stunning tonight." 

The two looked at each other with smirks plastered on their faces when Kevin remembered his friends. He turned towards them, giving them a smile, "If you please excuse us, I think I need to entertain my angel for awhile."

The couple just nodded, still shocked, as Kevin and his angel walked away disappearing within the crowd.

 

Jin Ae removed Kevin's arm around her and instantly gave him a glare, "What was that all about?"

Kevin shrugged, "I needed an escape, so yeah."

"The Kevin Woo wanted to escape? That's new." Jin Ae smirked as Kevin shook his head smiling.

"Say anything you want Jin. Besides, I just talked to that couple because my father told me so." Kevin casually said.

"And you used me as an excuse so that your father won't get mad at you? You really are one hell of a bastard Kevin." Jin Ae said in disbelief as Kevin just shrugged.

The two of them nade their way towards the other side of the room wherein they found all of their friends gathered in one place.

Kiseop eyed the two as Jin Ae walked her way towards him and gave everyone a smile. "Hey guys."

"Hey Jinnie." Hoon greeted.

"You look stunning." Soohyun grinned, "Like always."

"Why thank you." Jin Ae smiled.

The group started to converse, talking about school stuff until the conversation was brought to what happened the other day.

Dongho walked towards Jin Ae and cutely pouted at her, "Did you know that these guys kidnapped us the other day Jinnie!"

"Yeah. We shocked you know! We were casually making our way towards the school parking lot when these guys popped out of nowhere and brought us to some place!" Hoon added as he remembered that day, "However, it was only AJ, Soohyun and Eli who did that."

"Yeah, well because I was with Jin that day." Kevin stated making the three guys, Hoon Kiseop and Dongho, looked at him.

"You were with whom?" Kiseop raised an eyebrow looking at Kevin trying to confirm what he heard.

"With Jin." Kevin stated looking at Jin Ae playfully, "We had a date that day."

"A WHAT?!" the three guys blurted in unison as Eli, AJ and Soohyun were studying Jin Ae's expression.

"A date." Kevin casually stated, "A really fun one for that fact."

The three confused guys looked at Jin Ae who shrugged, "It was a forced date. Emphasize on the word forced."

"Yeah but admit it, you enjoyed it Jin." Kevin smirked making Jin Ae roll her eyes.

Kiseop tried to hide the jealousy within him, trying to calm himself down before anyone else noticed. Hoon and Dongho were still in a state of shock when Kevin spoke once again.

"By the way Jin, how's our son?" 

"SON?!" Dongho and Hoon swore their hearts would explode at what they are hearing right now.

"You guys had a son? That was a bit fast." Soohyun laughed.

"How did you do it guys?" AJ teased, "Does he look like Kevin or Jin Ae?"

"Stop it you pabos." Jin Ae rolled her eyes, "And Dongho, Hoon, the son this guy is referring to is just a dog so calm down."

"You guys bought a dog on your first date?" Eli asked in disbelief, "And you are calling it like your son?"

"Nah, I gave Jin Ae the dog as a gift," Kevin said, "And what's wrong with calling it as our son?"

"It's not OUR son, Kevin." Jin Ae stated, "It's MY son."

"Every kid needs a mother AND a father Jin. So it's OUR son." Kevin casually stated as Jin Ae smirked at him.

"Too bad. In the society today, single parents can support their kids alone so I'm taking away your custody. Thus, making Vin Ae my son. Not ours." Jin Ae stated making everyone gawked at her.

"Vin Ae?" AJ asked.

"What a lame name." Hoon stated as everyone agreed.

"Blame him." Jin Ae said pointing at Kevin, "He did a lame job at naming the dog and he didn't bothered asking me what other good dog names there can be."

"Vin Ae stands for Kevin and Jin Ae." Kevin explained, "It's not that lame!"

While everyone was busy teasing and scrutinizing Kevin's lame naming skills, Kiseop quietly stood at the sides. He looked at Jin Ae with unreadable expression before turning away. Jin Ae looked around and saw Kiseop by himself, staring blankly at other businessmen. She was about to call him when someone appeared in between her and her best friend. 

Standing in front of Jin Ae wearing a hot pink Alexandria bandage dress, blonde hair tucked using a pink hair bow, feet wearing black bowknot embellishment peep toe pumps and pink dew drop statement necklace that matches her pink dew drop earrings, Cha Jinkyung was giving her one sweet smile. Jin Ae tilted her head and was about to greet her when the oh-so-fashionable Cha Chunji appeared by his twin's side. He gave her a smirk and grabbed her left hand, kissing the back of it.

"How are you Miss Kim Jin Ae?"

Jin Ae stared at Chunji blankly when someone stood beside her, removing Chunji's hand on hers. Kiseop blankly stared at Chunji who's smirk was wiped out instantly.

"She is fine and better off you don't stick around too much.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter