Pieces

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click

Bam.

 

The door flew open forcefully as a frustrated Myungsoo came in. He hastily dropped his things on his desk and flopped down his bed. He covered his eyes with his arm and took a deep breath. Silence surround him as no one in the household dared to knock on his door when they saw him storming inside the house.

"Damnit!"

He smashed the side of his bed with his fist. Staring at the ceiling, Myungsoo couldn't help but feel a lot more frustrated. He quickly sat up and went over to his desk. He went over the files again and when he saw the number Sungyeol had encrypted, he gritted his teeth and threw all the files on his desk away.

He leaned back and massaged his temple, "Just when we're that close."

His phone vibrated, making him fish it out of the pocket to see a message from Woohyun.

 

/Myung, calm down./

 

His eyebrows twitched as he read the message. It's as if Woohyun could see him right now. He decided to reply to him since he could be the only who could know what to do next.

 

/How could I? Especially when our  suspect didn't freaking show up?/

 

He waited for his reply and when it came, he quickly opened the message.

 

/Calm down. We could do nothing but to wait for another chance. Sorry Myung, that's all we could do right now./

 

Myungsoo's lips formed a thin line and since he wasn't in the mood to reply anymore, he threw away his phone towards his bed. He leaned back his seat and closed his eyes, "Calm down? Damnit, I am freaking frustrated, how could I calm down? What else could ruin this day?"

As if on cue, Myungsoo heard a knock on his door. His head looked towards the direction of his door and stared at it. It took a few good minutes before Myungsoo could respond.

"This could either be good or could make my day worse," he sighed, "Come in!"

Nana showed up from his door and walked towards him. She bowed down and handed him a brown envelope, "Young master, this came in for you."

"Who's it from?" Myungsoo asked taking the envelope from Nana's hand.

"A friend of yours, young master. I believe he is called Sungyeol?" Nana stated as Myungsoo stared at the envelope.

Sungyeol. 

A thought instantly came into his mind and looked at Nana with a smile, "Thank you. You can go now."

Nana bowed and walked away. Myungsoo stared at her figure and when he was sure that she was away from the vicinity. He placed the envelope on his desk and quickly opened it.

"If it's from Yeol, then this must be it." 

He grabbed the documents inside and began to read them. His eyes widened as his hands curled into a ball crumpling the sides of the document. 

"This..." His voice started to falter as he stared at the document in his hand. He asked Sungyeol to research on a specific topic and when results came in, he wasn't sure if the idea of asking Sungyeol to do the job is a good thing. He quietly stood up and stared at the document once more.

"This," He took a deep breath and gritted his teeth, "THIS IS BULL!"

He threw the document at the other side of his room where the other files where thrown away. He flopped down on his chair and grabbed a handful of his hair in his frustration. 

"Damnit. This is full of bull."

 

 

The door opened making the bells chime. The employees bowed as Kevin walked inside the shop. It was a ridiculous idea but when it came into him, he was sure that he needs to do it. For him, no, for Jin Ae. Standing in the middle of a jewelry shop, Kevin started his journey at the east side and studied each piece carefully. He wanted it to be perfect so he must find the perfect piece to complete it. Kevin finally reached the other side and when nothing caught his eye, he bowed at the employees thanking them before leaving empty handed.

"I guess it wasn't that easy after all." He sighed and decided to head back home.

As he entered his home, he was instantly welcomed by his parents who just came home from work.

"Kevin!"

"Honey!"

Kevin was ignorant of his surroundings as he walked straight and didn't bother looking up from his phone making his parents gawked at him.

"Place, check. Food, check. Date and time, check. Rin-" he was stopped his father who grabbed his arm and looked at him weirdly.

"Yah, Kevin Woo." his father said sternly making him blink his eyes.

"H-hey dad, I didn't see you there. You too mom." he warily laughed as his parents were studying his expression.

"Honey, what's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter