Cruisin' Together

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

The Royal Carribean cruise ship lives up to its company motto. Riding one will make you feel like a royalty, cruising in one is like a dream. If the outside of the ship is already elegant, the interior is marvelous. It can literally blow you away. Jin Ae examined the insides of the ship with awe.

She touched the railings, running her hand over it smirking, "Sterling Silver."

The group abruptly stopped walking and turned over to look at Jin Ae. All of them looked at her with confused eyes, except for Soohyun, as AJ pointed at her bewildered, "Sterling what?"

Jin Ae scoffed as Soohyun walked towards her with amused eyes, answering AJ's question, "Sterling Silver. The railings of this ship are actually made of Sterling Silver.", Soohyun smiled at her, "You've got great eyes to notice that, my lady."

"Why thank you.” Jin Ae smirked at him, "It would be shameful if the heiress of the Tiffany & Co wouldn't know such simple thing."

"The heiress of what?" AJ gaped at her.

"The Tiffany & Co?” Eli tries to take everything in, "the company that produces multinational jewelry and silverwares?"

"The one and only." Jin Ae nonchalantly said as she was still eyeing the railings of the ship.

Kevin walked towards amused, gawking at her, "Your family -- the Kims owns the Tiffany & Co? You never told me that's your family's business angel."

"That's because," Jin Ae gave him a sly smile, "You never asked."

She smirked at them once more before grabbing her things and walked away finding her cabin. The four guys looked at each other with mouths opened.

"I've never thought that girl is the heir of the company where my mother buys all of her jewelries." AJ gawked at Jin Ae's disappearing figure.

"Not to mention, that's the company where all of our silverwares at home came from." Eli said still in shock.

Soohyun was the first one to recover and looked at Kevin, "No wonder your father never thought twice of considering them as one of your business partners."

Kevin nodded, trying to process everything. 

"Giving that girl some not-so-elegant jewelry can actually make or break your possible relationship with her." Eli said as AJ nodded.

"Do you think she's single right now? I mean, she's beautiful and all, maybe you know." AJ tapped his chin, Kevin was startled at what his friend had said and sent him a glare before calming down. Soohyun caught this and casually slung an arm around Kevin, smirking.

"Yeah, is she single Kevin? She's just the heiress of your new business partner right?" Soohyun said making Kevin feel uneasy.

The thought of his friends hitting his pretty angel made him feel uncomfortable. He sternly looked at each one of them and stated, "She's my fiancée."

His friends looked at him with eyebrows raised which made him sigh, "Well, not yet. But she's going to be. So, hands off her alright."

"The Kevin Woo wants to be settled with one girl? Am I dreaming? Pinch me please." AJ teased making Kevin rubbed his temples.

"It's not like that." Kevin was trying to say when Soohyun smirked at him.

"Not like that? So she's just one of your girls then? If yes, can you just leave her in my hands?" Soohyun teased as Kevin was starting to grow pissed.

"She's not a toy that you just pass on around hyung." Kevin said annoyed making Soohyun raise his hands in surrender.

"Woah, take a chill pill my dongsaeng."

Eli smirked as he was watching every reaction Kevin is showing, "You like her. I mean, you really like her."

Kevin stared at Eli before responding, "Kind of."

AJ grinned as he slung an arm around Kevin, "Alright, bro code. Hands off Kim Jin Ae."

The other two nodded, making Kevin smile, grateful.

"But honestly, I never thought you would actually be serious on this girl Kevin." Eli said making Kevin laugh.

"And why is that, hyung?"

 "Do we really need to answer that?", Soohyun teased, "You never took a girl seriously, Kevs."

Kevin smiled, shaking his head, "Yeah. But this one's different hyung."

 

Jin Ae opened the door to her cabin and gasped at how elegant it is. "This cruise surely met my expectations." she said walking towards the balcony. She dropped her luggage on the floor and jumped on the bed. She grinned as her body sank on the fluffy bed, "I think this trip would actually be fun."

She stood up and decided to tour herself around the ship. She first explored the deck and loved the feeling of the wind blowing in her face. She walked towards the pool and dipped her hand, feeling cold water. She smiled and childishly played with the water before looking around with confusion. 

"If this trip is supposed to be with the Woos business partners, how come I don't see other heirs like the Bangs, the Jungs or the Gongs?"

She warily stood up and walked around, wondering where the other heirs could be. Her feet guided her to a hall that leads to a dead end where a black double doored room is located. She opened one of the doors, gasping as she walked inside the room. The doors lead to the ship's dining hall which had a classy and elegant feel in it. She stared at the chandeliers that lit the hall with awe. She walked closer to one of the tables and took one of the silverwares that were arranged on the tables. She examined the spoon and grinned.

"Happy with silverwares?" 

Jin Ae turned around and saw a smirking Kevin.

"I would lie if I said no." Jin Ae said as Kevin approached her and took one of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter