Student Body President

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click me

Jin Ae woke up with a heavy head. She turned her head towards her side table and slammed her hand on the alarm clock. *Annoying* she mentally noted and tried sitting up but felt the pain in her head unbearable.

"Aish." she groaned grabbing her head as her personal maid, Nana came in.

"Young miss, drink this to relieve the pain." she said handing her a cup of tea.

She warily drank it and a few minutes later, her head felt a lot better. She turned towards her maid and saw her laying her school uniform out when she noticed something is wrong.

"Wait. What's that?" she said as she pointed at the clothes.

"It's your uniform miss." Nana said.

"Aish. I know that." she rolled her eyes and stood up taking the uniform from her maid.

"But why is it like this?! What happened to the blue coat and red skirt I often wear?!" she gawked at her maid as Nana bowed before replying.

"It's your new uniform miss. Since Master Kim transferred you to another school, this will be your uniform from now on." she replied politely.

Jin Ae gaped at her before everything came to light. *Oh yeah, daddy said he would transfer me to this 'prestigious' school.* she thought as Nana took her uniform and laid it on her bed. 

"What kind of bath do you want young miss? Rose or Strawberry" she suddenly asked making Jin Ae snapped out of her thoughts.

Jin Ae looked at Nana before replying with a smile, "Strawberry."

 

After taking a warm and nice bath, Jin Ae wore her uniform. She decided to wear a black v-neck shirt instead of the blouse because it's too girly for her and wore her white classic pipe blazer. She wore her red pleated plaid skirt and noticed how short it is. *Aish what school requires a short skirt as a uniform?!* She mentally shouted as she took a pair of black leggings and wore it underneath. She took her watch and tied her hair in a ponytail using her favorite ribbon. She was about to wear her shoes when she noticed they were a pair of black stilettos. *Oh my. Does this school have everything I hate?* she rolled her eyes and took her black Ash Thelma Trainers and wore them instead. She grabbed her backpack and went downstairs.

"Your breakfast's ready young miss." Nana greeted her and she took a look at the table.

Her favorite chicken sandwich was on the menu with her favorite orange juice. She smiled and ate her breakfast happily when her father came down.

"I'm hoping you'll do GOOD in your new school." Mr. Kim said as he saw his daughter eating her breakfast.

"Don't worry dad. I'll behave." Jin Ae said without looking at her father.

"I hope you do." he said as Nana offered him breakfast.

"No thanks, I need to go anyways. Hurry up so that you won't be late Jin Ae." her father said and left.

After finishing her breakfast, she stood up as Nana handed her her things and keys.  

"Have fun, young miss." Nana bowed and Jin Ae smiled.

"I will. Bye" she waved and left her home with her blue 911 Carrera 4s Cabriolet.

 

A black BMW Z4 Roadster zoomed in and as soon as it entered the school's vicinity, bunch of girls squealed and run up to the car to see the person in it. Out came, a young man who f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter