Somewhere "Fun"

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click

"So this is the place?" Jin Ae looked around, as Dongho was smiling widely at his friends.

"Yup! This is it!" Hoon walked towards him and casually slung an arm around the younger one.

"I knew you are still a kid at heart but why bring us here?" Hoon asked as Dongho snickered.

"Come on! I told you this place is fun and there is no other place that is full of fun other than Lotte World!" Dongho cheered as Hoon gawked at him.

"Seriously?"

"Yup!" Dongho beamed as Hoon shook his head.

"Come on guys, you need to loosen up a bit of those stress and something that's why I brought you all here!" Dongho protested as the other three looked at one another sighing.

"Well, I guess we could have some fun here at Dongho's wonderland for awhile." Hoon stated as Dongho glared at him.

"Well, I think we can besides I'm fine with this idea. All I'm thinking about if mister Lee over there." Jin Ae nodded at Kiseop who's silently staring at the space.

"Wae? He doesn't like amusement parks?" Dongho guessed.

"Ani, I'm thinking that he might be tired of visiting one." Jin Ae stated as Hoon titled his head in confusion.

"And why would he be tired?"

"Because he actually grew up having an amusement park as his own house." Jin Ae said earning confused looks from the two makng her sigh.

"They own an amusement park alright."

"BWOH?!" the two shouted as they stared at Jin Ae in shock.

"Yup, if my memory serves me right, this place is actually Seoppie's home back then." Jin Ae winked leaving Hoon and Dongho mouth opened.

"Seoppie's home." Hoon blurted.

"Does that mean...." Dongho looked at Hoon who looked back at him.

"LEE KISEOP OWNS THIS PLACE?!"

Jin Ae slung an arm around Kiseop who looked bewildered.

"Relax, it's just me." she laughed as Kiseop softened.

"So, did you miss this place?" she asked and Kiseop nodded.

"Surprisingly yes. I never thought that I would actually miss it you know."

"YAH!" The two turned around and saw a wide eyed Hoon and Dongho.

"HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD US THAT YOU OWN THIS PLACE?!" Dongho shouted and Kiseop shrugged.

"Well, you never asked. Besides I never knew you would actually want to come here in the first place." Kiseop stated.

"So, does that mean...this will be your treat?" Hoon asked staring at Kiseop straight in the eye.

"Wha-?"

"Come on! You own this place. Can't you treat your friends a ride all you can ticket or something?" Dongho pleaded leaving a speechless Kiseop.

"Come on Seoppie, it's just for a day anyway." Jin Ae added which made Kiseop sigh.

"Fine." He sighed making the three pumped their fist.

"Well then what are we waiting for?" Dongho cheered and rushed towards the gates with Hoon following him.

"What a bunch of idiots monkeying around." Kiseop blurted as Jin Ae laughed.

"Whatever. Come on, I don't want to miss the fun!" Jin Ae said dragging Kiseop with her.

 

"Oh I want to ride that! And that! Oh that one too!" Dongho cheered as he continued to drag Hoon to different rides.

"Calm down Dongho, we have the whole day to ride all of them so please, stop being so jumpy and calm down." Hoon rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, but.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter