A Rebel

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

Loud music was booming all over the place. People grinding with each other in the dance floor. Bright spots of neon signs on the wall stood out, illuminating the faces of the crowd, while others disappeared into the darkness. Under the strobe lights, a lot of people had fun while a young girl sat by herself at a VIP booth. She wore a black Paris Unison Jack sleeveless shirt topped with a black boyfriend blazer as a turquoise and gold plated 'believe' necklace hung around her neck. A Stella & Dot Clover leather bracelet was wrapped around her wrist as her black skinny jeans buckled with Gucci Tiger belt emphasized her long skinny legs and a pair of Bordello cheetah print pumps completed her outfit. She twirled the glass of margarita in her left hand as she boringly watched her friends have fun. Sometimes she wonders why she even bothers to hang around with them. She knew from the start that they only wanted to be her friend because of her social status in life. She watched them grind with one another at the dance floor and rolled her eyes as she took a sip from her drinks.

"Hey sweetheart."  a guy sat down beside her and looked at her with malice in his eyes.

She took another sip from her glass and pretended as if the guy never entered the scene. The guy scooted closer to her which pissed her off. She continued ignoring him until he tried to touch her face with his hand.

"Don't ing touch me." she snapped at the guy removing his hand.

"Aw. Come on. I know you want me." the guy smirked and leaned in.

The girl slapped the guy which made him pissed and grabbed her by the wrist.

"Don't go playing hard to get now." he said and leaned in once more when the girl threw her drink on the guy and pushed him away. She grabbed her bag and left the guy sitting there dumbfounded. She was on her way out when someone held her back.

"Hey Jin! Where are you going?" Harley asked her. She glared at him.

"I'm outta here." she stated and yanked her wrist away.

She walked out the door ignoring the calls of her so called 'friends'. She grabbed her keys from her bag and pushed a button. A meter away, a black Chevrolet Camaro convertible lit up and opened the door as soon as she reached near it. She tossed her bag on the other side and pushed the keys, starting the engine. As the engine started she took one last look at the club.

"Fun? Yeah right." she scoffed and stepped on the gas zooming away from the hell like place.

As soon as her car left the perimeter, a red Ferrari Maranello 550 entered the scene and took her previous parking spot. When the engine died, a guy wearing white outfits consisting of skinny jeans, a blazer and sneakers with a black v-neck shirt which is slightly fitted emphasizing his well defined upper body stepped out of the car. He took a look around and fixed his blazer.

"Kisu Haejusehyo." he read the sign. "Not bad." he smirked and pushed a button on his keys making his car 'beep'. He placed his keys in his pocket and walked straight towards the club. He ignored the long line and walked straight on the door as the bouncer bowed at him and let him in. He smiled and as soon as he stepped inside, some girls already squealed and eyed him from head to toe. The smell of smoke and alcohol made his nose cringed but he ignored it and continued searching for some familiar faces. As he was about to enter the dance floor, a voice boomed over calling his attention.

"Hey Kevs! Over here!" He turned around and saw his friends sitting at one of the VIP booths.

He walked towards them and gave them each a high five as a greeting. He sat at the middle as an arm slung around his sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter