White

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click

People dressed in black, some crying, others laughing and caps flying at the end of ceremony all describe an event on which students were finally off on their own -- graduation.

Time surprising flew faster than they expected after that traumatizing event wherein every dirt and truth came out from pandora's box. With a strong heart and friends staying by their side, Kevin and Jin Ae were able to make it thru and go back to their normal lives - somehow.

Everyone worked their butts off to be able to graduate from school. Some tried to passed all their subjects, some finished like the average and others finished with flying colors, like Hoon and Jin Ae.

Yeah. Surprisingly, the guys never knew Jin Ae ever studies that hard to finish with flying colors. And what luck? It was Jin Ae who topped their batch, with Hoon second to her.

Everyone was quiet as Jin Ae stood up on the stage and about to give her speech. She looked at the professor who smiled at her, making her smile back and looked towards the crowd. She saw her friends giving her a fighting sign with her pabo fiancée sending her hearts making her giggle. She took a deep breath before looking at crowd once more, giving them one of her best smiles.

 

"Hello everyone." She smiled, "As you all know, I am suprisingly your valedictorian. I'm sorry to disappoint those of you who wished it was Hoon here instead of me."

She giggled as she saw Hoon mouthed to her 'Don't give me that look'

"Well, seriously, I didn't know how to start this speech, hell did I know how did I end up being here." she stated making some of the smile, "But like the previous valedictorians, I need to say something so, here it is."

"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like astronaut, president, or in my case.....an angel."

The students laugh as Jin Ae's gaze fell towards Kevin who mouthed towards her 'you are my angel'

She giggled and continued with her speech.

"When we were ten, they asked us again and we answered - rock star, cowboy, or in my case, an idol."

Soohyun laughed as he heard the word idol making Kevin punched him on the arm.

"But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how about this: who the hell knows?!"

Some of the professors laugh as they shake their heads.

"This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, its time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere chill."

"I've done that before." AJ warily said as Eli looked at him bewildered, "What?"

Eli just shook his head and looked back at the stage, "You're really hopeless man."

"Fall in love -- a lot."

The guys suddenly looked at Kevin who shrugged at them, "I'm over that already."

"Major in philosophy. Because there's no way to make a career out of that."

"Bwoh?! Seriously?!" Dongho suddenly blurted making the guys look at him weirdly.

"Why are you over reacting?" Kiseop asked as Dongho stared blankly at him.

"Because I'm planning to take philosophy." he warily stated making the guys shake their heads at him.

"Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent."

"That's true." Soohyun nodded approvingly as Hoon raised his eyebrow at him.

Soohyun looked at him, tilting his head, "What? I do change my mind....a lot....recently."

"So make many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be,"

Kiseop smiled at Jin Ae as she nodded at the guys giving them a sweet smile.

"We won't have to guess. We'll know."

 

"That speech was incredible!"

The group were forming a circle as Jin Ae approached them with a sweet smile, "Why thank you Jaeseoppie~"

"Yeah, what he said. But still I didn't know you could outrun me with that place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter